What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eulogy's TREE grow. 2 plants,2.6K.Bucket adventure

WARDONE

eulogy brother im sorry to hear about your a/c but wait i know you will pull it back together man
hey dude do me a favour and explain how the hell you are using the hydroton rocks in your grows are you manualy feeding them dude or are you spraying thrm im interested i was wondering if i could do the same...
man it looks good anyway
mate but i know you to be a top grower buddy so dont stress just hit me up for clones ill send em strait away
peace your bro over the border
wardone

G

THE BUCKETS ARE BACK!

THE BUCKETS ARE BACK!

hey hey sleepy LOL....cheers mate, made me laugh... i guess all you can do is look back and laugh or youll end up a manic depressant :D... caught a cold lol, thats about it heheh., thanks for the lift. :biglaugh:

Deft hehe i wish, caught snags , plenty of them lol. i need a boat... :chin:

WARDONE hey brother.. might hit ya up for some purple funky lookin clones one day. i was lucky enough to have taken some days before the A/C failure....lucky hey? hehe., same for you if you ever want some clones man just holla! :yes: got some new white elephants ya might be interested in. or the PPP.

as for the hydrotron, i use it top and bottom. with a soil and ver/perlite mix in the middle. had shitloads lying around now that im using scoria (lava rock) in the buckets. it helps with drainage and keeps a bit more moisture ontop..sorta takes the radiant heat of the soil...hand watering (what a PINA) :sasmokin: ..buckets are sooo much easier... could use it all the way through too help with aeration...just means ya gotta water a wee bit more often. take care mate and hope ya had a kick ass Xmas bro :friends:

well been doing some tinkering in my room. painted the floor. added some buckets. (x2) re worked and modded the aeration side of things...got me some alita silicone tubing ..a non clog air stone basically. thanks Blind date :yes: .

A/C's sitting waiting to be installed. all buckets have been water tested (leaks). and best parts the clones have started to root. not sure how many days...bout 5-6 i think. so pretty happy...things are starting to pick up.hopefully another 7-10 days and things will be operational once more.

keep em green!!!!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Eulogy

lucky that you took clones just before the ac kicked it. can't wait to see the buckets in action.

peace :wave:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
gaiusmarius said:
Hey Eulogy

lucky that you took clones just before the ac kicked it. can't wait to see the buckets in action.

peace :wave:
i 2nd this

G

I third that :D

A C's in and working nicely :D

clones have roots everywhere :D

spend tonight cleaning and a phew other minor tweaks,

buckets will be green tommorow. :yes: