What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eulogy's TREE grow. 2 plants,2.6K.Bucket adventure

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High Eul! Hope you are having a peaceful Christmas.
May Santi-Claus Bring something fat and green and nicely frosted!
Peace to all, TBug

G

clones taken

clones taken

-VT- :wave: haha well i aint smooth sailing just yet bro :D. but things are looking ok, hope you too had a very merry Xmas buddy! :friends:

gauis :wave: man i only just found out im using coco haha , its called coir over here, im such a dumbass LOL. some of the plants are now showing some defs, i suck at this soil shit haha, whats the best PH range ??remembering im using soil as well, ive been setting it to 6.0 , problem is some like it some dont, man hydros so much easier lol. ive also turfed alot of the smaller ones, found it too be too much. and im so lazy and time strapped i wasnt mixing two lots of nutes, just full strength ones and feeding them all., funny thing is one of the white elephants has gones nuts compared to the rest aswell as some of the larger PPP's. with others showing defs. :chin:
the smaller lot of the PPP's were also showing major def's. they were planted in majority coco without perlite and vermicultie like the others.growth was all but stunted.so they got the punt.besides im getting impaitent hehe

clones have been taken from all the best PPP's and ive thrown a WE into the mother and clone cab. 3 days and i put the remaining 8 plants into flower.
after a domestic and a angry woman trashing my room and nearly killing some of the plants i decided to change my plans alitlle, a woman scorned *sigh* .
(picture soil everywhere and a phew plants tossed about my room). :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday:

merry Xmas eh lol.

TBug, likewise my freind, :D merry xmas and the rest :joint:

so thats it ina nutshell. clones taken, numbers downsized. WE mum kept.3 days untill flower..pics next time :D

MERRY XMAS PEOPLE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! :wave:

keep em green!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the ones that are mainly in coco coir should be ok with ph 6.0, but they do need regular feeding with coco spcif nutes ideally. but i'm no expert when it comes to coco/earth mixtures. i always use the coco coir pure.

best of luck, how about some pics?

peace

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Glad you got some coco coir :yes: You can grow fat trees in coco like many of the tree growers....Aussie Stix uses coco.....so did Blue Haze (I may have that handle wrong)...and Simon222 (OG tree grower....).....

Can't wait to see the ladies........

late

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Eulogy :wave:
Sorry to hear you met the domestic plant hurling tornado... :badday: Glad that the damage wasn't terrible.

I'm a bit lazy too. Always trying to find ways to make the garden a bit easier.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you too... :canabis:

G

pics

pics

gaiusmarius , cool man i thought it was ok, that i read somewhere, though there still is quite a bit of soil in em too , so... ill try raising it too about 6.8'ish and see what happens eh :chin: cheers mate

-VT- allways a pleasure man, and thanks for the ongoing intrest. :D . show me the trees .....show me the trees.... :wave:

Mr GreenJeans, yep cant live with em or without :bat: ....heres a shot of the worst (that survived :sasmokin: )

back row, little one on the right. i ended up cloning the main stem.
you can see there much less green,all three were found out of there pots after the rampage :yoinks: so hopefully its mostly stress.
the other little PPP nearest in shot was also found naked lol. i topped it for cloning.
the white elephants the nice dark green one,exact same soil mix etc :chin:

clones and mum (WE)

heres the 2nd largest plant which is probally the worst effected.,

and again leafs real skinny and droopy,

so there they are, ive gone back to basics and tried a NPK souoution sold at the local store at near full % was about 1800ppm . PH 6.8 ....thinking of ordering some superthrive,silica and cannazyme...any suggestions? i plan to use them in the buckets aswell. will be getting them early next week, damn chrissy season arrrg.....lucky all werent ripped and thrown about, i managed to keep the best and 2nd best White elephants, only one flowering this run, others kept for a mum.doesnt it look much happier then the PPP's ? :chin:
as well as the best PPP so far, ill be spewing if its a HE :bat: .

2 more days then flower
keep em green!

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I was logged out lurking as a guest :p Saw this and wanted to share somethin'....

The only problem I've had in coco/perlite with adult plants has been overferting...which led to lockout on one of my plants....I was stupefied....course I was thinking it was PH...but it was lockout from overferting....

I flushed immediately....then I fed at low PPM's daily.....and the plant came out of it

I was recently given some mid size plants by a local IC'er.....they were in soil....I transplanted from a 1gal pot to a 3gal...so basically i have 1/3 soil mixed with coco/perlite ....
(I really detest soil LOL....but I wanted the cut :D )
I have been feeding at 6.0 PH and I've had no issues....well...not yet....

They are getting pretty big bro....what's your take on the sidelighting? You like it so far?

peace

G

ahh sneaky sneaky hehe. you love this place mate :yes:

i think with coco overferting probally could be so easy to do cause they retain sooo much fluids.i could see how one could easliy be tricked if ya may lol into thinking cause maybe theres not alot of run off then a normal soil or what ever they aint getting enough :confused: man i really do take my hat off to soil growers, and they rekon hydros hard??? lol shit.. thanks for sharing man, ill keep that in mind :friends: .ya could be right but who knows lol.ive been feeding once every two days allowing run off, hence the moldy shit on the floor lol, once the buckets go in there wont be a drop hitting the floor *sigh*

side lighting, well even without the 1k on , it still hurts my eyes, maybe one day i could try and veg some just under the fluros for fun :D. there each 5k bulbs, and nearly 400w's worth . cant really tell yet havent tried a run (completed without them lol) . but more the merrier eh? hehe cause i got them for free why not :dance: i say its gotta be all good, if ya can justify the extra elec usage,

ahh yes i allways tend too veg a wee bit long eh hehe, cause of the smaller lot this time, sigh. and look what happened lol, there all dead anyway ..irony at its finest lol.the biggest ones stopped growing taller i think its telling me its time lol, its ready :D

keep em green

Last edited:
G

geeeez lucky i took them clones!

geeeez lucky i took them clones!

well trend setters i now must close this thread.

seems last night my A/C decided to shit itself to my suprise at the big WOFT of heat that hit me when i opened the door to see all droopy plants :hotbounce :cuss: :beat-dead :bashhead: :asskick: :mad:

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

all dead.! getting really frustrated. geeez i hope next year brings happier times for me. :badday:

so back to the drawing board, one good thing is i still have my clones i guess.
have a phew things (apart from getting a better A/C) done like painting the floor.

thanks and see yas in a while,i didnt bother taking pics not worth the effort. im going to get drunk and stoned and try and make it to the count down LOL.

no more soil either, straight into the buckets!

keep em alive!!!!!!!!!!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Man Eulogy - so sorry to hear of the catastrophic AC failure - that really sucks man :beat-dead Next year's gotta be better, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

Happy New Year!!! :wave:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Wow all dead? Somtimes you can bring plants back that look dead with some cool water in shade!

G

55C for up to 16 hours.... more dead then id wish to see recover....IGT

weed or not mate, they dead. no there not rooted VT, only 2-3 days old.
yet again ill cop it on the chin. spend some more cash and improbve where i can. im seriously looking into a sort of cheap cool tube, that i can hook up., i found with my last aircooled hood that it sucked out too much CO2, id imagine cool tubes would be much more efficent. less gaps etc.

for whats its worth. id rather spend 14 days rooting these cuttings and starting fresh in some buckets then trying to re veg these toasted def'd soiled plants.:D

i suck at soil grows.i admit it and accept it, im cursed i swear.

ive got new plans (are u suprsied) 4 buckets this run. and move the 2x600s into the nidle. instead of being staggard.

only run the 1k during summer then the full 2.6 during winter.

looks like i wont make it too the count down...happy new year

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Hey bro...I hope you don't get stuck on the 'pity pot' too long...root the clones.....plant 'em and move on....

2007...it's gonna be a great year for you bro....so go celebrate the upcoming year...get wasted...do something nice for your lady....try not to talk about plants for a few days :D.....focus on her (she'll love that :wink:)

Keep your head up man....everyone here knows you got skills man....you've had issues ....no one on the boards is immune to it (no matter how fuckin cool they try to sound)

Happy New Year!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sorry to hear about the ac dieing on you man, bummer hey? but what can you do, that shit happens. a mate of mine has a table full of plants that are already a meter high and show no flowers yet lol. just because one timer burned out the flowering phase didn't get started till 10 days after it was supposed to, lol. his plants are gonna be reaching to the ceiling. nothing worse then equipment failure.

all the best getting it sorted man and a very happy new year

G

Hey Eulogy.....finally found your grow diary, and look where I jump in. /me thinks we have same luck... :confused: Hehe!

Anyway...I read through your recent trials, and had to giggle about the "coir"....Sounds like something I would do, but that's why I do mediumless. No medium to confuse my problems any further.

Get your plants in there and get this new setup going again. I'll be here watching. The new room looks like it's ready to take on the world and put out a few pounds of good stuff.

Keep beating the dead horse :beat-dead like I do, lol and have a happy new year! :wave:

G

bring on 2007!!!

bring on 2007!!!

hey fellas well its now 2007 (in oz) :woohoo:

woke up suprisingly feeling pretty good, after a phew litres of water of course,
made love to my wife :pointlaug (i think your 100% VT) just going to kick back and enjoy life eh! forget about everything and come back bigger and badder. in a week or so,just suss out a good reasonable priced A/C ,will get a much bigger one this time just to ease its work load. :yes: appreciate the support man :friends: . she will produce some goods eventually lol. or fuck me ill keep trying regardless hahah... never say never. :yes: hope you have a good one mate!

gaiusmarius hahha sounds like a phew of my grows lol. nothing worse, i can cop when i fuck up but it hurts a bit more when its equipment failure, hehe :sasmokin: now i like to sit in my grow rooms when there completed to check that everythings doing whats its spose ta. hehe its tedious but the safest way hehe... happy new year~~!! :kissass: hehe

Stoned2Death hey mate and welcome.(great timimg lol) the coir incident was pretty funny lol.,
she will do well once i get this A/C bizzo sorted. no more soil and water everywhere, just buckets and easy growing i can see it now hehe (here we go) smooth sailing laid back DWC style growing ahhh hehe nice big fattys.
hope ya have a killer new year mate! :wave:

so yeah couple a weeks to root these clones, will sex em and see what i get.
ill just go off what was looking best last run. there was one stand out IMO.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

im going fishing see yas in a phew days!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :joint: :wave:

Sleepy

Veteran
A Eulogy for Eulogy...

A Eulogy for Eulogy...

:badday:

so sorry to hear the bad news...

we are gathered here today, to mourn the loss of a fine grow show...and to pay tribute to an upstanding fine grower of medicines... :fsu: "It’s important for the survivors to receive help and comfort while going through the ceremonies of death. "

...so lets smoke some of that shit!! :joint: :pimp3: :canabis: :friends: :kos: :bongsmi: :respect: :abduct: :rasta: :bow: :ying: :smoke: :smoker: :Bolt:

seriously, Eulogy, sorry to hear...get a 'big one' for us and have a happy new year.