What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eulogy's TREE grow. 2 plants,2.6K.Bucket adventure

G

Great inspiration Eulogy!

you live in a house? I always dreamt of having all that space to play around with. Sadly though i live in a 67 sqm rental apartment. Still, sealed room is the shizznits. Must be awesome to have the all that enviromental control set up right.

I look forward to see how this progresses,

keep it tight

G

Hey bro,thanks for having a look! lol yea man i live in a house :confused: :D

man you can only work with what youve got,i had to grow in a cab for years.
though yes it is nice to have a bit more room etc...sealed room etc,cost me a bundle so i hope it works well too haha..

the foggers awesome. man it blows over 60Ltrs over 3-4 days into my room,thats alot of RH eh? no wonder the little one struggled.

well happy to anounce folks a new arrival. some freshly rooted white elephant clones.(F1 hybrid to white widow)
so now what am i going to do with them? i would love to throw them into the buckets,but i have all the PPP's to sex etc...so im going to get some more soiless's going they should fit in well since the rest are only early into veg.i still want to run the PPP's in the buckets.will keep these for my personal stash and run them in the cab i think,also will try some simple cross breeding with the PPP..they look tasty from the seed supliers descriptions. not sure they would be as suitable as the PPP for TREES.

growing well. will post some pics when the elephants are planted.

keep em green!

G

Meet mrs white elephant

Meet mrs white elephant

gauis :wave: for sure man looks and sounds tasty..shall be a joy to watch flower

well the white elephant are all planted now, 3/4 coir then 1/4 potting mix from the supermarket.
5 in total,and in A1 condition which is nice :D

Its now day 14 for the big lot and 7 for the smaller. and day 1 now for the white elephants..lol this is getting confusing...haha

just wish they were all the same, id be taking clones asap then whacking them all into flower.....might take another 2 weeks yet ..gave the tallest/fastest 2 a pinch...to promote some bush action...

never been a really good soil grower though im happy with things so far.
all are now on full nutes, ppm=1200 Ph 6.0 see how they go,so far so good.

will keep a close eye on them to look for signs of over fert. :chin:

still hand watering once daily (sometimes every second day)

keep em green! :sasmokin: :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
that doesn't look like no soil to me man, lol.

that white elephant sure looks healthy. good job of cloneing, mine often look much worse when they finally root. is that clone from a bubble cloner?

peace out

mpro

white elephant sounds interesting for sure.

hey eulogy, was wondering if you had some advice on how to seal a room.

working with a somewhat big area. 10x10x7.5 feet

G

gauis ,:wave: cheers, though i didnt clone them, hehe
they were a gift from a mate of a mate,and yes he did
a top job :yes: ,probally the healthiest clone ive seen in a while too.
not sure how he rooted them, though bubblers ussually dont use R/W.
maybe just in trays? :chin: as for the soil,lol there semi soiless
but there is at least 25% soil in each. never have been very confident
in soil though,hydro is just so much easier IMO. this watering buisness
is hard work lol, forever mixing new nutes, etc etc hydros just mix it,
then phew checks every couple of days.

mpro :wave: all i could say when he told me (my mate) that it was white elephant, i was saying you sure its not white widow, or white rhino? lol
nah man elephant he kept saying lol then i looked it up. looks very nice,as for ya room id go with the standard silicone,gap seal,duct tape and weather stripping (the rubber stuff) for draft/wind proofing your doorways.
of course every rooms different and if ya got windows etc, then theres more work involved, since i biult mine from scratch i only had to worry about the doorway. which the weather stripping worked well.. get it from the hardware store. running some big wattage for that space eh? wicked and all the best.

well heres a growth shot. 4 days after last shot biggest two has taken right off,and are ready for flower,i wont take cuttings or flower them untill there all ready,so im pinching the the biggest two every day to slow the vertical growth.

the white elephants and smaller PPP's are growing well,they both should be ready to flower and take cuttings at the same time. hopefully 2 weeks time

keep em green!

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Lookin' good Eulogy!! Everyone is green and healthy. Ya know...I think it was a good call to drop DWC based on what you've posted. I miss it (DWC) sometimes lol....but I tell ya....if ya ever need to tear down and hide plants in a garage or something...it's much safer for the plants....my recent disaster would have resulted in crop loss in DWC.....

Are you happy with the V-tec? Looking forward to the drip system design...will take notes as someday I will do one...will be a while though....moving right along real nice and smooth bro...nice work

:wave:

G

hey VT bro. hope everythings A OK in your camp now!

man im spewing about the DWC, the power supply was lucky not to burn the joint down! and its rat shit now!.cost me over 100 bucks! so im not too happy. same for the fan.the fan blade was a magnet for excess moisture,and made all that moisture sit in the fan base, so now NO FAN!! lol

i will be keeping my MUMS in the semi soiless just cause as ya said if anything happens and just general maitenance IMO its much easier :yes:

the Vtecs awesome, i run mine on 1 lol....and i think thats too much haha,couldnt be happier, smells very nice in there :D though i might have to bump it up too 2 in flower, we will see :joint:

the drip system, ahh yes, will be basic but effective!~ might knock it up today,shouldnt take long,

good to see ya back matey!

keep em green!

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High eul! Looks great! at least you got greenage. Ya' got to be happy about that. Im liking the seald room affect, and will be watching the out come.

Have you been able to find your good camera? I looked back in the thread, but didnt see where you said ya found it.

Keep it up and keep it green, mate. Peace, TBug

G

UPDATE veg day 27 (biger) day 15 (smaller)

UPDATE veg day 27 (biger) day 15 (smaller)

HEY HEY sleepy!~ the vaportek works awesome :D anyone wanna buy a carbon scrubber and fan??? hehe thanks for poppin in

TBug mate! yeah its good to be up and growing again,thats for sure.
as for the camera. no luck, :badday: so no more macros for a while lol.
might show up one day or i buy another :joint: . hope your tubes/troughs are running well too mate! cya

well heres some pics from the 1.3 lol.

been a bit lazy with this lot as for ppms and such. i just make sure the PH is allways around 6.0 though my bad haha.

the smaller lots ready to be re potted. the roots are grwoing out of the bottoms.

man there allways seems to be two faster growing PPP's just like last time.they will be nice to flower,with many nice colas that the girls (hopefully) will throw out. since pinching they have filled out nice, like a chrissy trees :D

just wish the smaller lot would hurry up or the bigger lot will be trees by the time there ready to flower.

Might add im no super soil grower, but seem to be winging it ok ,what do you think? lol

the white elephants, ahh yes well they dont seem to be doing as well as the PPPs, though there soil mix has no perlite or verniculite at all., just soil and coir.maybe thats why. there still growing ok though just look a bit rougher.,

did put two WE's into flower in my cab under the 130w super fluro.just too free up some space in my room.

also completed my dripper setup.cpost pics next update though its nothing fancy :D

well thanks for having a look..

keep em green!

Last edited:

cadillachydro

Hey Eulogy... nice grow man, plants are looking strong. I was checking out your area, looks like you put together a proper little environment for the ladies... Theres one thing i think i might have done... maybe scope the home depot for some of that white epoxy paint for garage floors, it'd seal the floor to keep any molds or bacteria at bay and also help your space be more reflective... just thought id throw that out there, hope you dont mind... but even without the paint, your growroom kicks ass. Keep it easy ~caddy

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Eulogy :wave:
Glad the Vaportek is working for you - love mine!

Your plants are looking very happy - gotta be doing it right man to look like they do!

Ahhh, the small ones - they seem to grow slow until it's time to chop chop chop.... :pointlaug

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I agree with MGJ up there ^^....you're doing it right....lookin' good! :wave:

G

Eulogy said:
Hello everybody :wave:

First of all for those who didnt see my last unfinished grow (smell problems).

you's wouldnt know that i had to totally relocate and knock up my new rooms from scratch, its been a hard long haul over the past phew months,really wish i would have had it completed earlier.,busy rat race life eh! lol.

well im proud to present my 97% completed setup,

want to thank Krusty :D for inspiring me to go BIG (so to speak) i really liked his concepts,took what i liked and improved what i didnt. :yes:. no stress ,good environment, constant flushes..5 on, 2 flushing...

Eulogy said:
What's going on my new friend ?

I like your set-up. I see odor was a problem, hence; the vapor tech. So, that is working great for you now.

Moving the equipment sucks. Looks like you took advantage of the oppurtunity, and got you'r system put back together; even better.

Very clean !!!

The BIG thing, was something I also kept bumping into. I just decided if you are going to do it, you have to have the room. The equipment outside the grow, was a great idea.

I can't wait until I get a sweet set-up like yours. It looks like you have been doing this for a long time.

Peace

G

re potted smaller PPP's

re potted smaller PPP's

cadillachydro , hey mate and welcome :wave:

mate critism/advice IS ALLWAYS welcome man, infact i was originally not intending to do this just incase i ever had to rip it down etc,though now with all this extra moisture around im glad someone mentioned it,and ill never be ripping it down (fingers crossed) so when i get a chance between grows ill do that. as ya said has to help with reflection etc,
thanks for the nice words man and if theres anything else you or anyone has a comment on feel welcome :D :yes: i should also mention i have to cover the "naked timbers" with an acrylic paint cause they starting to get a bit mouldly eeek. ie the door frame.

sure is much different i allways was having to worry about not enough moisture (RH), now theres too much lol.. im sure my humidistat is whack, my gauge reads much higher then the stat. ive turned it down a bit , shall see the results eh!

Mr GreenJeans :wave: welcome for sure mate the Vtek rocks. on 1 haha..sealed rooms rock :headbange
just seem lights years apart the smaller lot. although its nealy two weeks i guess. im so tempted to just take clones from the big lot and flower them shortly after. getting impaitent i guess....hopefully my waiting will pay off ,just more selection im after... anyways thasnk for poppin in

-VT-, cheer cheer .. not as productive as the DWC but im over all happy with the results.im just thinking how much this rooms going to kick ass when i finally get the buckets going, man im starting to feel that soil growing is more labour intensive then DWC, maybe its just me this constant watering lol. what a PINA :yoinks: .
give me buckets/DWC anyday :D eh

Chilly Willy, hey bud and welcome :wave:

my last run was the first try at a setup in my new place.a carbon scrubber couldnt save me, then i found the Vtek. :yes: but it was too late. im much happier with my new rig though,these things happen,thanks for the props. i worked hard and spent alot of dollars to get to where im at, i still have much to learn man,though im getting there, hope i can put on a good show for you guys and grow some nice fattys :D.
thanks for comming :lurk:

HashishinReidi hey hey HASHISH!!!! the same HR from OG?? man good to see ya bud! did ya shorten ya name by choice ?? hehe good to see you anyway,hope you can stick around and share with the community bro. :respect:

well repotted the 5 smaller PPP's into a larger tub with some coir.

things rolling nice.

keep em green!

seeyas

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Do Aussies belive in Santa Claus?

Do Aussies belive in Santa Claus?

Hey Eulogy!! This show is beginning to get moving real fast....gonna be a damn good one. All this crap endured in 2006....will payoff in the '07.... :yes:

Happy Holidaze brotha!

:wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hi Eulogy,

it's good to hear that the plants are coming along well, even if the second lot are taking longer then you'd like. not long now eh?

anyway, just wanted to wish you all the best for the holidays.

peace out :wave:

gaius