What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best GG#4 in seed form?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so you really think the dubb has sb in it? What leads you to believe that other than the stories?

My first encounter with Sour Dubb was through Idoreallytry back in 2009, I think it was. He was one of the first 5 to have her and certainly the first on the east coast. I got her and spread her in my crew and across Michigan. She was slept on because she grew so slow. Then the Dudd issue surfaced and she vanished from grow rooms until about 2013 or so, mostly, only brought back because of GG#4 and everyone wanted what made Glue so good.

Fact is, I've grown a lot of plants and Glue is a sport pheno and like all great cannabis plants, it seems to be a luck of the draw sort of thing.

Greyskull's brother or close friend, was given the seed directly from BOG. BOG told him it'd be the best weed he ever smoked. BOG later said he didn't recall the interaction or the cross ever having been made.

I think it is without question, Sour Bubble (BOG's cut) x Rez Sour D pollen (from 2006 generation male). It's one of the few we actually have enough record of to confirm because the cut never really blew up to get muddied by misinformation.

Sour Dubb is some of the best tasting cannabis ever. Another SDF gem. They hold it down. :respect:

dank.Frank

Zapadra

Agreed. That s dub influence is truly impeccable. She is slow, but I agree, a truly awesome addition to the pool.

Robney

S.Dubb is amazing, but back to the question at hand...

Gorilla Bubble BX2

picture.php

I don't think you're gonna get any closer to gg4 than Tony's line. I lost my gg4 (2018 was just an unlucky year) and the only reason I'm not really bummed about it is I've still got this girl. She is extremely close to gg4, the only difference is the taste on the forefront is more sour instead of chem, but she still has the S.dubb flavor like gg4, potency is pretty much the same, high is really close to the same. I could probably give it to people as gg4 and they wouldn't know, but I'd never pull that shit. Josey deserves credit for gg4, and Tony deserves recognition for what the Gorilla Bubble line puts out! Plus Gorilla Bubble just sounds dope, people love the name

Latest posts

Latest posts