Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > What I'm up too at the moment.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
What I'm up too at the moment. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2018, 10:45 PM #31
superx

superx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent G, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your growing skills. "no doubt about that, you have already proving that" i recall your last journals, You had dodgy water or something from what i recall which was giving you issues." did you ever get to the bottom of that?"

When you switch to hydro do you have a system in mind mate? I am really liking Growells own system they designed, pretty straight forward and looks the business i might bite the bullet and go for it myself after Xmas....

Orangutan arms? i bet those come in handy lol

Yea mate deffo do not count your chickens quite rite, i always look on the low side myself so any thing extra is a Brucie bonus in my book especially when i am running from seed, at least your using clones which you have experience with and have nice wattage so realistically speaking you should be in and around those numbers somewhere "fingers crossed mate"
superx is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:31 AM #32
GGNo2

GGNo2 is a jewel in the roughGGNo2 is a jewel in the roughGGNo2 is a jewel in the roughGGNo2 is a jewel in the roughGGNo2 is a jewel in the roughGGNo2 is a jewel in the roughGGNo2 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by superx View Post
Excellent G, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your growing skills. "no doubt about that, you have already proving that" i recall your last journals, You had dodgy water or something from what i recall which was giving you issues." did you ever get to the bottom of that?"

When you switch to hydro do you have a system in mind mate? I am really liking Growells own system they designed, pretty straight forward and looks the business i might bite the bullet and go for it myself after Xmas....

Orangutan arms? i bet those come in handy lol

Yea mate deffo do not count your chickens quite rite, i always look on the low side myself so any thing extra is a Brucie bonus in my book especially when i am running from seed, at least your using clones which you have experience with and have nice wattage so realistically speaking you should be in and around those numbers somewhere "fingers crossed mate"
Cheers bud,
Nah never figured out what was going on with past grows. Constant lockout problems and hermies.
Things got better once I started using biobizz.
That's why I was worried about using canna this grow but it's pretty good so far.

Thinking wilma systems because it's all self contained and looks easy. I've looked at auto pots but I really want to use clay pebbles as a medium so that ruled them out.
Still looking at systems though I will check out growwells system cheers
GGNo2 is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 01:20 PM #33
GGNo2

GGNo2 is a jewel in the roughGGNo2 is a jewel in the roughGGNo2 is a jewel in the roughGGNo2 is a jewel in the roughGGNo2 is a jewel in the roughGGNo2 is a jewel in the roughGGNo2 is a jewel in the rough
GGNo2 is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2018, 09:17 PM #34
GGNo2

I snuck into the tent a few minutes before the lights come on to snap a few pictures without the hps flicker.
This is day 15 12/12
GGNo2 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:24 PM #35
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Nice green field!

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:31 PM #36
GGNo2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Nice green field!
Aye she's coming along nicely. Still battling the temps. I've got two radiators in there on max setting with a little computer thingy which means they're basically on 24/7 and both fans are on controllers so they're both on slowest speed. Still lights off temps are only 15c.

Still the plants look great. Not even a burnt leaf tip.
GGNo2 is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2018, 09:36 PM #37
superx

superx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the jungle class mate

Looks like you have a little bit of room to spread those fine ladies out a little bit more, or is that your walk way for feeding. " can you gain access by feeding them through both sides of the tent rather than entering it? "

Look forward to seeing this unfold...

Stay safe mate...
superx is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2018, 09:46 PM #38
GGNo2

Quote:
Originally Posted by superx View Post

Welcome to the jungle class mate

Looks like you have a little bit of room to spread those fine ladies out a little bit more, or is that your walk way for feeding. " can you gain access by feeding them through both sides of the tent rather than entering it? "

Look forward to seeing this unfold...

Stay safe mate...
Yeah that's the walk way between the girls for me to work in. I have no access to the tent from the sides. Literally I have about 20 inches at the front of the tent to the door of the shed. It's packed in there.
I'm gonna have to do some defoliation to get the light penatration I need.
I told the matey 4 plants per light but because he got the kit with 36 pots he wanted to use them all.
Infact the 37 plants in there as we had a spare clone and he insisted on growing it. I named that one hindrance as its always in the way.
GGNo2 is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2018, 12:04 PM #39
GGNo2

Ffs I've jinxed myself.
Most the plants have brown spots appearing on the leaves. Exactly the problem I had a couple of years back.
Never did find out what caused it but it went away when I started using biobizz and didn't come back.

Now I've started using chem fertilisers and adjusting pH again boom 3 weeks into flower and they're there again.

I ain't too worried, I always got some nice buds with it but it don't look smart is all.
GGNo2 is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2018, 01:18 PM #40
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
Imo that's probably a calcium deficiency with some K toxicity possibly.

I dont rate canna nutes, never liked em. Biobizz is much better it seems to me..

Possibly your environment is slightly helping the Ca def if the VPD isn't great for chunks of time.
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote