What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A5 Haze x New Killer Malawi Fem

Kaskadian

Veteran
omfg. i need these.

Can’t go wrong with Ace. Dubi is as good as it gets man.

I’ll be doing a proper update this weekend. Quite a few folks running this right now so I’ve not been as much of a post whore as I was in my previous log.

nksv

yeah man, i've been growing ACE for years now. Not much else either! Can't believe how good their new strains are looking! Killing it!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your feedback Neiko :wave:

Glad to hear Killer A5 Haze has become your all time favorite, this means a lot, especially knowing the long experience you have with our strains. I deeply thank you also for sharing with us the cannabinoid and terpene results of your Killer A5 Haze.
My Goddess, just one plant you grew and she reached 29 % THC!! :dance013:

Beautiful plants! I finished the Killer A5 Haze about a month or so ago and it has become an all time favorite. I've run about 50% of the ACE catalog and this gem will go right to the top. The potency is right up there with the best of them (tested at 28.9%). I'm mainly on another forum and I think 1/2 the crew that followed that journal have already ordered this strain. I'll be watching to see what variation you get but mine didn't stretch much at all, maybe 50%.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kaskadian friend,

Your Killer A5 Haze looks great in your last Xmas update!
I'm also following with lots of interest in IG your Malawi backcrossed grow, looks stellar too.
Well done! ;) Looks like you are deep into our Malawi genetics lately heheheheh harvest is going to hit you hard and long!

Hi Kaskadian friend,

Your Killer A5 Haze looks great in your last Xmas update!
I'm also following with lots of interest in IG your Malawi backcrossed grow, looks stellar too.
Well done! ;) Looks like you are deep into our Malawi genetics lately heheheheh harvest is going to hit you hard and long!

hi dubi, when the killer a5 and the purple satellite will restock please?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi horsemen97,

The Killer A5 Haze stock has been sold out, we only had a few dozens of packs from this first batch of seeds produced, and the demand has been so high that it has been sold out in less than 2 weeks.

The good news is that we are in the process of producing more, so if everything goes well Killer A5 Haze will be back in stock around May/June.

We hope to re stock Purple Satellite and PineAppleBanana from Green Mountain Seeds/Vermontman in the upcoming days. Thanks for your interest.

Mine is above ground and out of her shell. She’s nearly fully opened.

I dunno if any of this is interesting to you guys, but I am about to start another project. I have a feminized Killer A5 Haze (Neville’s/Nevil’s A5 Haze x Malawi) that can reach 30+%. My plan is to take my [(Purple Haze x Malawi) x Oldtimer’s Haze] cross that I made and breed it to the Killer A5, then take the progeny of that and backcross it to the Killer A5 mother. She’s outside of her shell and above ground, but just barely.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kaskadian,

How did your Killer A5 Hazes finish ? They were looking great passing mid flowering, would love to see them finishing if you have the chance. Thanks, wish you and yours are doing well! :)

G

growhigh1233

damn..... shame we didn't see a finish .................i recently lost all seeds and plants in a police raid. they took everything ! ............... i think these will be my first purchase to rebuild my collection