Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Rocky Mountain Ring of Fire Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2019, 01:38 AM #111
BMISS genetics

Nice looking sour puss....

Old 01-18-2019, 02:45 AM #112
Fred Sanford

Fred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of light
[quote=Defacto;8472785]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Sanford View Post
Hello welcome friends. /QUOTE]

You have a very nice grow going Fred Sanford!

Where are you in rockies?
Hey buddy thanks for the kind words. I'm a few hours southwest of Denver, about 45 minutes west of Woodland Park. I'll keep the meet up in mind, maybe we could share some genetics. Cheers!
Fred Sanford is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2019, 02:47 AM #113
Fred Sanford

Fred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMISS genetics View Post
Nice looking sour puss....
Right on thanks man I'm excited to try this one in a few months.

Old 01-18-2019, 03:07 AM #114
Fred Sanford

Home Depot has these cheap saucers. I like them for my 1g and my tiny 2\3 solo cup pots.

They're great because they allow the roots to form at the holes so it's easier to tell when transplant is ok and rootball is better formed all the way to the bottom.
I also like them better because the green saucers are bigger than the 1g pot making it harder to pack plants in close together.
Another feature is that depending on the size of the 1g, the pot will sit a bit high in the saucer because the lip of the saucer is just a bit too small, suspending the pot out of any runoff.
The final feature is the suspended pot can be adjusted to be vertically plumb if the surface it is on is not flat.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2019, 03:15 AM #115
Fred Sanford

These are cool zoomed in.

This was there after watering a pot. With this one I can almost hear the Australian guy quietly saying 'just look at these magnificent creatures quenching their thirst at the watering hole'. I kinda miss that guy. Cool pic though.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2019, 03:41 AM #116
Fred Sanford

Golden Nugget taken down at 74 days of flower. 15 gallon pot, organic soil, long veg from seed. Could have gone another week if the veg room wasn't bursting at the seams.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2019, 03:51 AM #117
Fred Sanford

More Golden Nugget

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2019, 04:17 AM #118
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Fucking A. Nice job.

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2019, 05:00 AM #119
BMISS genetics

Thumbs up

She sure is pretty... I agree , good job...

Old 01-26-2019, 06:28 AM #120
bish0p

bish0p will become famous soon enoughbish0p will become famous soon enough
Subbed... impressive...
bish0p is offline Quote