Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Does seedbay still exist?

Thread Title Search
Does seedbay still exist? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2018, 07:09 PM #31
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
The sites down for a bit guys we are having some technical faults were trying to upgrade our servers we will be back soon,..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:09 PM #32
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
So we've had a few questions about the old seedbay stock and viability of the seeds etc,...

Me an Gypsy was actually talking about this today , its a very tricky one to gauge , as we cannot do germination tests on every pack of seeds it would be a waste , I actually mentioned we should have some sort of disclaimer, end of the day wether people want to buy these packs out of interest in trying to germ for old times sake an hopefully getting some sort of success or buying as a collectors item souvenir etc that's why we are putting them on the Bay we are not putting silly reserves or buy it now's we are letting them to ride as is,.. if anyone is interested and they go for cheap or get bidded up abit , it its down to the buyer , But yes a disclaimer to explain this is definitely a good idea,.. I have no doubt there is some gems to be had in this seedbay stock,.. there is literally thousands of pack I need to upload, I sat on the floor today and went through a ton of packs and didn't even touch the sides , thousands of strains thousands of crosses, some you will never come across again probably, we will add them slowly and work through them and see what people are interested in,.. were not taking the piss with them or prices if people want them its great, well a lot better in the hands of some growers that may be of interest and use an grow them out , then sit in the office dormant that's how we see it, ..we would love to see these strains grown out and brought to life , even new crosses made from them,.. There's undoubtedly a library of fantastic genetics sitting there waiting on green fingers to bring them to life,… they may not germ the older stuff and its a shame , but there's no harm trying hey!,..

The Main reason for re-erecting the Bay is for all you fine folks , anyone that has cannabis related products be it bongs , vapes , apparel, seeds etc you can join up ,set your own store up an start selling from our website with all the advantages of having your own site , you will have a store (vendor account) category's and access to your own dashboard etc where you will see your Sales , profit, auctions, buy now, your category's and everything else etc all your activities in your store vendor account, its great because you don't have to be a breeder, you could be a home hobbyist , a seed collector someone trying to get into selling cannabis related T-Shirts ,.. you can come along an set up a store an start selling hassle free,

The site still under a lot of construction at the min we knew making it live this week was going to be a pain as we have been working on this auction site over 6 months and had a lot of difficulty's to over come so please bare with us, testing some products yesterday and its caused some problems to the rest of the site hence we've been offline most of the day , but hopefully wont be long until we are up an running in full swing ready for everyone and anyone to join in an start selling ,

Hope this clears a few things up guys speak soon P

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:17 PM #33
PANIKZ
Vendor

Question does SeedBay still exist,.. Your Dam right it does,.

The man himself sifting through some trail mix someone sent seeds in as disguise

And some packs we will be listing for auction as soon as we can,..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:19 PM #34
PANIKZ
Vendor

Old 12-07-2018, 10:20 PM #35
PANIKZ
Vendor

Old 12-07-2018, 10:41 PM #36
Mengsk

Mengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to all
Thank you for offering this opportunity. Hopefully gets more cannabis genetics into the hands of growers. Even without descriptions on SeedBay I feel I can always search, read and know what it is I am getting. The reduced price could help a lot of little guys get started. When (someone else) sells packs 200 each across the board it isn't always easy to decide or discern what's what. It may be the case some of us can only afford 20 so gives access/opportunity to more people.
Mengsk is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2018, 10:51 PM #37
PANIKZ
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengsk View Post
Thank you for offering this opportunity. Hopefully gets more cannabis genetics into the hands of growers. Even without descriptions on SeedBay I feel I can always search, read and know what it is I am getting. The reduced price could help a lot of little guys get started. When (someone else) sells packs 200 each across the board it isn't always easy to decide or discern what's what. It may be the case some of us can only afford 20 so gives access/opportunity to more people.
Exactly mate that is the whole reason behind this , to help others out an get them started , weed can change peoples life's iv seen it first hand lets get these seeds out there and into soil,...

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-09-2018, 12:04 AM #38
waylon

waylon will become famous soon enough
Good luck getting it running. Can’t wait!
waylon is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2018, 02:30 AM #39
Infinitelight5D

Infinitelight5D is a jewel in the roughInfinitelight5D is a jewel in the roughInfinitelight5D is a jewel in the roughInfinitelight5D is a jewel in the roughInfinitelight5D is a jewel in the roughInfinitelight5D is a jewel in the roughInfinitelight5D is a jewel in the rough
Are you guys going to go into the rules and process at all?

What kind of percentage will seedbay take when someone vends there?

I saw gypsy mentioned gifting, this can be done?

I presume the vendor handles shipping? Like eBay does

What do you mean by legal cannabis products? Surely I can't sell seeds from Florida and that be considered legal right?

Old 12-09-2018, 03:44 AM #40
stewart169

stewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to all
Question. If I have a few packs of seeds I’ve bought and realize I’m never getting around to planting them, can I sell them as a one time personal thing ?