All plants were transplanted from 3 gallon smart pots into 5 gallon bags.
Five gallon bags are huge.
I asked for 7 gallon at the store but they didn't have them, thankfully.
The 5 gallon bags raised the height of the plants quite a bit.
This messed up the second scrog.
The legs on the second scrog sit too low now.
I will make new ones next week.
The legs on the first scrog sat too high, so they were lowered two inches.
The indica plants really don't need one right now honestly.
Cat Piss is the most short, squat plant on earth.
The plants went without water for four days and it showed.
Lots of the bottom leaves were yellow and beat up.
I just ripped them off and started the defoliation.
Using the xacto knife, I spent five hours taking off bottom branches.
Some more cleanup will be done in the future - after finding out whats male and whats female.
I started training branches, using the string to lead them to unused squares in the scrog.
My goal is to have a head in each square of the scrog.
I put the plants that came from fem seeds in the middle.
Today they got their first dose of Dragon Fly Earth Medicine Lush Roots.
I know you're supposed to wait a week after cleaning up the bottoms and transplanting before putting them into flower.
I said fuck it, the plants are plenty big to flower - I'm putting the timers on.
Only issue was the timer uses two prong input and the extension cords are three prong.
This will get fixed Friday or Saturday.
Friday starts the 12¼ off, 11¾ on.
Next week the intake will be added.
Just need the ducting is all.
Exhaust may be another week or two.
The indica plants...
The bottoms cleaned up.
The scrog filled.
All together now...