Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > London cannabis seed seller Gypsy Nirvana faces extradition to US

Thread Title Search
London cannabis seed seller Gypsy Nirvana faces extradition to US Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2018, 01:54 PM #21
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Wish best in court room Gypsy,

hope also that U.K. will not give out their citizen to a country driven by a person
with questionable mental capabilities..!

it will be a treason for sure.. specialy for seeds...
Dog Star is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 01:56 PM #22
gratefulhead

gratefulhead has a spectacular aura aboutgratefulhead has a spectacular aura aboutgratefulhead has a spectacular aura aboutgratefulhead has a spectacular aura about
wishing you all the best and I very much admire your attitude towards those that have put ypu in this situation not sure I could be the same....may your days be filled with love n light
gratefulhead is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 02:05 PM #23
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Most viewed in uk news
1. Russian spy attack: UK encouraged by support from allies, says Johnson

2. Russian spy poisoning: Theresa May issues ultimatum to Moscow

3. Bristol police release handwriting samples in bid to catch stalker

4. 'Shameful': widespread outrage over man denied NHS cancer care

5. Sergei Skripal scandal has sent UK-Russia relations tumbling. What next?

6. Russia demands nerve agent samples in standoff with UK over poisoned spy

7. Millennial railcard: 'unprecedented' demand crashes website

8. London cannabis seed seller Gypsy Nirvana faces extradition to US

9. 'It's been dreadful': Salisbury's shops feel effects of spy attack

10. Salisbury nerve agent attack: expert criticises lack of information

Damn!....I'm only at number 8 in the hit-parade....lol

https://www.theguardian.com/most-read/uk-news

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 02:06 PM #24
mayorofthdesert

mayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to all
i never knew you roadied for the clash, that's cool. best luck to you in this, the way things are over here it could go either way. Maine is far from the worst state to be tried in, but probably not the best either.

The Mayor's Cabinet
mayorofthdesert is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 02:15 PM #25
bsgospel

bsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of light
All the best Gypsy. I think we're going to be celebrating come the end of this week. Keep swinging!
bsgospel is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 02:27 PM #26
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenturaHwy View Post
Wow that's crazy. Must be some federal prosecutor who wants to run for judge. Maybe we need another ic mag fundraiser, lawyers aren't cheap..... the good ones cost even more.

"Under United States Code 18 Section 3282, the statute of limitations for most federal crimes is five years."

We can also call the prosecutors office to complain about this.
I'm good VenturaHwy......I think that I have sold an advertizment to a seed company this week, so just waiting to see if the funds show up, then I can pay some bloody bills around this place.....

The feds never served me with this extradition warrant until November 2016 after I had managed to deport to the UK from the Philippines....well over 3 years from the date I was initially detained (28th August 2013), taken to the Bureau of Immigration's Prosecutor in Manila and shown this US Indictment......then labelled 'A Fugitive' in captivity, before I even knew what was really going down....

I don't really like having to ask for charity, unless I absolutely need it. So many members have been more than generous and supportive to me over these difficult years already (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)....So I am loath to shake some money maker right now.....

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 04:36 PM #27
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
Good luck gypsy we’re all pullin for ya
toxic hippie is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 04:53 PM #28
Bona Fortuna

Bona Fortuna is a jewel in the roughBona Fortuna is a jewel in the roughBona Fortuna is a jewel in the roughBona Fortuna is a jewel in the roughBona Fortuna is a jewel in the roughBona Fortuna is a jewel in the rough
Damn gypsy...

As a US citizen, I'm shamed to hear or see that such pettiness needs to be taken this far.

Do you know the criminal statue of limitations for the state charging you in the US? You may be able to drop charges.

How you have kept your cool in a situation like this is beyond me. I wish you the best of luck through your endeavors. Godspeed.

Last edited by Bona Fortuna; 03-13-2018 at 05:08 PM..
Bona Fortuna is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 05:17 PM #29
igrowone

igrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond repute
the motivation here is banal
prosecutors are rated by their successful prosecutions
convictions are wins and their resume shines, they couldn't care less about justice
and as long as the case is in play, no loss to mar their career path
soulless pieces of trash for the most part

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 06:48 PM #30
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Gypsy

I´ll cross my fingers, and in the evening, when the positive news reach me, I´ll light a fat one. Best luck my friend

P

Paddi is offline Quote