Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > London cannabis seed seller Gypsy Nirvana faces extradition to US

Thread Title Search
London cannabis seed seller Gypsy Nirvana faces extradition to US Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2018, 11:40 AM #11
Bob Green

Bob Green is just really niceBob Green is just really niceBob Green is just really niceBob Green is just really niceBob Green is just really niceBob Green is just really niceBob Green is just really niceBob Green is just really niceBob Green is just really niceBob Green is just really nice
Best of luck that all goes as well as possible Gypsie.
Bob Green is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:04 PM #12
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
If you fake a heart attack I think they can't allow you to fly.

Just need a doctor on your side now to go along.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 12:12 PM #13
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
If you fake a heart attack I think they can't allow you to fly.

Just need a doctor on your side now to go along.
lol troutman.....its not gonna come to that man, the feds in conjunction with the Philippine Bureau of Immigration already tried to kidnap me and throw me on an L.A. bound plane from Manila back in September 2013.....and that didn't work out too well for 'em.

Even if the USA (feds) win this appeal on Thursday, then I can appeal and it will go all the way to the Supreme Court here in the UK....and that could take literally years...

If the feds loose their appeal, then I break out into a little snoopy dance and go hunting for a good civil/human rights lawyer that will work pro-bono.......and I will sue the USA for ruining my life, love and liberty over the past 5 years.....in the International Court of Human Rights!....no less.

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:31 PM #14
VenturaHwy

VenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to behold
Wow that's crazy. Must be some federal prosecutor who wants to run for judge. Maybe we need another ic mag fundraiser, lawyers aren't cheap..... the good ones cost even more.

"Under United States Code 18 Section 3282, the statute of limitations for most federal crimes is five years."

We can also call the prosecutors office to complain about this.
VenturaHwy is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 12:45 PM #15
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant future
Does the USA recognise any legal system as being above their own? I thought they thought they were it. Rather like the conservatives engineering our way out of Europe so the European court of human rights can't keep hauling them over the coals for human rights violations.
It's well established that the UK won't extradite anyone to anywhere if the actions taken aren't illegal here.
Still, all a pain in the arse you could do without.
Give em hell man.
GMT is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 12:58 PM #16
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Well...see the feds original plan to illegally render me to the USA didn't work out like they expected at all........oh no!, and they must have known that it was gonna be very difficult to get me extradited from the UK, that's why they tried the dirty back-door way of trying to force me onto a USA bound plane after ripping me away from my home and family in the Philippines, not giving me DUE PROCESS OF LAW....stomping all over my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, and treating me like some sort of Guantanamo bound Arab in the process.....All absolutely illegal by any stretch of the legal imagination.

But this Gypsy ain't gonna lay low....This Gypsy ain't gonna shut up about it until I see REAL JUSTICE SERVED!

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 01:16 PM #17
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Its never good to cultivate hate mate.....
What Gypsy said, my friend.
buzzmobile is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 01:25 PM #18
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Ahhh....its not hate, mate......more like bottled up righteous indignation, by what I have had to endure thru all of this legal and illegal bollocks...

....and attack is the best kind of defense, so once the dice has been rolled and it comes up a big 7 or 11 for me this Thursday ......I'm up for it, yes indeedy.

Old 03-13-2018, 01:29 PM #19
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
I sure hope they throw this thing out already. I hope after Thursday you are free and clear, and you can be reunited with your family. Enough is enough.

Will be sending positive vibes like a Mo'Fo Thursday!
Lester Beans is online now Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 01:32 PM #20
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Ahhh....its not hate, mate......more like bottled up righteous indignation, by what I have had to endure thru all of this legal and illegal bollocks...

....and attack is the best kind of defense, so once the dice has been rolled and it comes up a big 7 or 11 for me this Thursday ......I'm up for it, yes indeedy.
I was agreeing with you, Gypsy, for defusing the hateful remark earlier. I'd love to enjoy that pint with you when it's over. As Dad so often said to me, "Hang in there."
buzzmobile is offline Quote