You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Buckeye Goes Indoors

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Buckeye Goes Indoors Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2018, 01:43 AM #41
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant future
Sounds promising
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2018, 01:49 AM #42
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of

Old 03-26-2018, 01:59 AM #43
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Thanks for joining in tleaf jr.
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2018, 09:29 PM #44
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Weekly update. Upped my feed a little and all seem to be doing well on the teas.

Chem DD x SFV

Triangle kush x orange blossom

Oregon lemon x code blue

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-01-2018, 09:34 PM #45
Buckeyebandit

Lung candy x Goji

Great lakes haze

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-01-2018, 10:01 PM #46
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Lot of interesting hybrids... nice and healthy..
Dog Star is online now Quote

Old 04-02-2018, 06:01 AM #47
Dawn Patrol
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored

Dawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant future
Lookin good BB! Ya got enough A/C for the heatwave that's coming? I'm gonna be all wrapped up for the summer by the end of May.

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2018, 10:31 AM #48
Buckeyebandit

Yes brother I got all insulated walls and ceilings. Only thing left to do is put up my panda film. Bought enough to line the whole room top to bottom. I made the room a little smaller thinking that will help

Old 04-03-2018, 04:12 AM #49
Dawn Patrol
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored

Dawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant future
Awesome! Best of luck with this grow.

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2018, 11:14 AM #50
Buckeyebandit

Thanks brother.