What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blacklight moment or bad idea for lower than market cbd oil

argo430

Veteran
So here in denver argo has found himself in a position to being forced to buy high priced CBD oil 130$$ for a one oz bottle 1000mg for some of my creations that i am making for clients and the price gets passed to them in the form of higher prices which hurts both of our bottom lines. I could grow my own but i dont have room with 3 in 3 and the state has made testing from non licensed grows illegal .

Sooo I see blow out deals for med patients for cbd shatter and isolate at decent prices. so I started reading the fine print on the offers. Apparently if i only buy cbd I don't need a card. I can get 1gr of 99% cbd isolate for 30 bucks which is 1000mg is it not? so cant i take the isolate and melt it back down and make measured doses of coconut oil?

if not oil 180 proof food grade alcohol? and make my own bottle of tinticure for 32 dollars and some time on the double broiler? __________________
Seeds are a great thing!

Latest posts

Latest posts