What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese

shiva82

you can keep them small if you take clones before they start onset of abundant preflowers and then once rooted into a small pot. the clone is mature at this point and wont veg too much before wanting to flower, so if you have a tent indoor or the daylight is decreasing outside, you are good to go. Good fun plant to grow. i still have not even smoked any yet , but have a good few seeds already. I have them in all kinds of experiments. these are ace seeds leb, various pictures of the same plant seeded, unseeded etc. i will do an early smoke report on the miniture one in a month or so once harvested. the rest are mid october finishers i suspect in north u.k.

Attachments

• IMG_2834.JPG
    IMG_2834.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_2697.JPG
    IMG_2697.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2707.JPG
    IMG_2707.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2810.JPG
    IMG_2810.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2805.JPG
    IMG_2805.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG_2854.JPG
    IMG_2854.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2838.JPG
    IMG_2838.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2836.JPG
    IMG_2836.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 183
  • IMG_2839.JPG
    IMG_2839.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 176
  • IMG_2804.JPG
    IMG_2804.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 173
Last edited:

shiva82

big meach taking a nap and cuddling up to the leb2 clone. non have hermied . i thought it was risky putting a clone into 11 hours on 13 hours off , without reducing the light hours slowly and matching lebanons daylight hours ,but she has stayed stable.

Attachments

• IMG_2857.JPG
    IMG_2857.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2856.JPG
    IMG_2856.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Perdido

I assume the plants would start flowering when their biological clock triggers, and would ignore the increase in daylight hours that would happen during their flowering, correct

Hi
My Lebanese from ACE started flowering outdoors Mid July at latitude 48, when they were quite exactly 3 month old.
They responded to the Photoperiod - is my guess.
And none of them hermed up to today (they are still producing)- thats maybe thanks to "normal conditions" - having a spring-summer cycle - days getting longer and then shorter again - and we have a very dry climate.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you so much for your excellent contributions to this thread shiva82 (y) much appreciated.
Love to see such Red Lebanese phenos indoors too. Hope you have had a pleasant experience with this strain.
Please, keep us updated with a smore report once it is cured and you are familiarized with the outcome.
Indeed, i think Lebanese and Panama can produce a nice blend.

shiva82

no problem. Have you made oth x leb or leb x oth ? if so, what were the results like . i made the cross using two males that i had of the leb and two females of the oth. I only used a packet of each, so my numbers were tiny and selection were just the best of the bunch , and i doubt they were great selections. I will grow them out anyway just for the experience and to witness the union of the two .

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
no, haven't done a cross between Lebanese and Oldtimer's Haze yet :) I like your thinking a lot ehhehehehe interesting lines with different goals can be bred from such hybrid genepool, like a long flowering tropical sativa (from Oldtimer's Haze) with CBD (from Lebanese) to produce hemp in tropical countries such as Colombia and Thailand without using lamps to extend artifically the photoperiod and with great mold and outdoor resistance for such tropical climates. Other interesting goal would be to breed a semi auto, faster flowering Oldtimer's Haze line of THC rich chemotype, there are other interesting possibilities as well. And despite you said you didn't have the chance to make much selection, you still can learn a lot from the parental plants and lines you are using for breeding by growing each F1 (Lebanese x Oldtimer's Haze and Oldtimer's Haze x Lebanese) side by side in the same cycle and conditions.

shiva82

the latter idea i was mulling over . create quicker haze males to test and use . i pollinated all my best mums with the oth male i liked.like any hgood pollen chucker does. i had a male from the green haze line aswell but chose the oth male. again, low numbers and in a cupboard . thanks for showing an interest dubi. keep up the good work . peace

Last edited:

funkyhorse

I am very curious about this one, I smoked this stock in real life
When Thais are starting to reveg at this time of the year, lebanese are showing sex
It will be very interesting to watch how this P3 batch behave here, this is the total opposite environment of their motherland, this season is draught season, so maybe they have a good chance this year
Libano boy 1 just uppotted to 5 lt, he was a little stressed at the 1 lt pot. I am keeping him in the coldest GH
Líbano boy 1.jpeg

Lebanese girl just sexed and now in 5 lt pot. I wonder if they will keep flowering or if they will reveg. Her brother to the left is in 3 lt pot. I still have 2 plants left sexing outdoors on ascending sun hours. If they keep flowering all the way through summer solstice, it will be very interesting
Líbano girl and boy 2.jpeg

This is offtopic question, there is no thread for this
Elite F1 x F2 and F3 Zamal/Thai are clearly not fresh seed, they struggle to make 50% germination.
What year these crosses have been done?
Elite F1 x F2 is having white cotyledons but I believe it will make it and turn into a plant, leaves are coming green
Elite F1 x F2.jpeg

F3 Zamal/Thai. The trifoliate trait is coming from Zamal genetics? Do you have more reports on trifoliates from this stock or line? Any growing tips for trifoliates? I found them to have less vigour than the normal ones but I always vegged them indoors. This is my first time growing a trifoliate outdoors from birth, I hope it will have better vigour outdoors
F3 zamal Thai.jpeg
Thank you very much and have a nice week everybody

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The Lebanese males reach sexual maturity earlier compared with the females, like with all strains, although the semi autoflowering tendecies and faster flowering onset are even stronger on the males of this Lebanese.

Zamaldelica stock is fresh (less than 2 years) and well conservated, we haven't had a single complain about Zamaldelica regular and feminized versions for years!

funkyhorse

They dont seem to mind the photoperiod
Finally all sexed and they all keep flowering boys and girls on ascending sun hours 5 weeks away from summer solstice
Lebanese boy 1 was germinated before the rest of the family, thats why he is more advanced than the rest which was sprouted later because I wanted to check and be sure this strain is flowering here disregarding photoperiod.
Líbano boy 1 (2).jpeg

Lebanese boy 2 is similar to brother 1 and is starting to give pollen
Líbano boy 2.jpeg

Lebanese boy 3 is the only different pheno. He is the tallest and he remains in the 1,3 liter pot. He is taller and columnar. The rest of the family is branchy, boys and girls
Here he is together with girl 2
Líbano boy 3 and girl 2.jpeg

This is the family
Líbano family.jpeg

These are pictures of the girls before pollination naturally starts.
Girl1
Líbano girl 1 (2).jpeg
Líbano girl 1.jpeg

Girl 2 was already touched by boy 3 pollen and slowly during the week all 3 boys will get to meet the girls and say goodbay to this world
Líbano girl 2.jpeg

About zamaldelica, I bought 50 seeds, got 10 extra and out of that I got a total of 46 plants. There is no place for complaints and it wasnt a complain but a question.
Another forumer published ratios of 8 out of 9 for F1xF2 elite so my problem must have been the tupper used for pregerminating
Have a nice week

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great to meet your Lebanese family @funkyhorse :) Really like the look and traits of the first, most advanced male, strong, vigorous and high yielding, i really like at population level such type of females in this Lebanese sativa strain.

Good luck also with the Zamaldelica Breeders Pack, with so many lines and seedlines i hope you will find something of your taste that finishes well there. We comment about them in the Zamaldelica thread if you don't mind.

Bio boy

These have so low thc and high cbd
I’ve known cbd to not really get me high I smoke a lot of 25% thc like 7gram a day

but reading on terpines n other cannabino I read that thc is not the only high tool in the pack

can anyone tell me does this strain get you high as like I know some people say cbd is for raving n shit but I didn’t feel the hype when I did a cbd strain
feels like a loss if I plant a strain that doesn’t get me high ??

Elf777

I am about to start a grow of this plant, I was wondering, in the description it says this strain is famous for red and blonde lebanese, so I guess you can get both with this lebanese strain? From what I've seen the red pheno is not as common or is rare to get, so blonde hash is more common. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Does this also mean the red pheno would make a different tasting/effect hash?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Bio boy as you can read in the Lebanese strain description and analyses on our website, this Lebanese mainly produces at population level plants with low THC- high CBD and also plants with balanced THC and CBD content. The effect of the balanced chemotypes is soft but very pleasant. Certainly a CBD rich strain is not what you are looking for if you are used to smoke 7 grams of high THC strain daily and you want to get high. For that, i would recommend you Malawi hybrids or A5 Haze hybrids.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Elf777 the colorful (red and purple) plants in this Lebanese line are usually more compact, columnar and fast flowering. My favorite expressions in this line are usually green, tall, vigorous, with stronger branching, longer flowering, high yielding, citric-mango smelling, blonde hash taste and lovely soft, pleasant, happy and balanced effect that is quite clean and cerebral in the head and relaxing and anxious free at the same time.

Take in consideration that to make hash in Lebanon (or Morocco) they use resin together from many many different plants, mixing different terpenes and chemotypes.

Elf777

Hi Elf777 the colorful (red and purple) plants in this Lebanese line are usually more compact, columnar and fast flowering. My favorite expressions in this line are usually green, tall, vigorous, with stronger branching, longer flowering, high yielding, citric-mango smelling, blonde hash taste and lovely soft, pleasant, happy and balanced effect that is quite clean and cerebral in the head and relaxing and anxious free at the same time.

Take in consideration that to make hash in Lebanon (or Morocco) they use resin together from many many different plants, mixing different terpenes and chemotypes.
Thanks, when you talk about particular expressions like the one you described, does this also mean this expression is more prone to have 1:1 THC/CBD levels, or is this impossible to know without a lab analysis? I want to make seeds with a 1:1 plant that has relatively "high" or medium THC, this is why I ask if I can identify such plant (because she might have longer flowering, may be taller etc) I guess this is not possible, right?

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @Elf777 we have always reproduced our Lebanese since it was released using many different females and males with different chemotypes, line was never inbred towards one specific pheno or chemotype. To know for sure the chemotype of a plant you need to bring the plant to a lab for cannabinoid testing.