Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Is Seedbay worthy of our $$$?

Thread Title Search
Is Seedbay worthy of our $$$? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2018, 03:48 PM #11
bedo

bedo is on a distinguished road
Holy crap, I'm glad I asked. I was hoping to pick up some DLX Sweet Tooth #3 F2's.

Anyone know if Kootenay/Deluxe is still around? Anyone have contact info for him?

Thanks everyone for your responses, I'm sure this will be a service for others out there that might have found themselves wondering if they threw away their $$ or not.

@ronbo51 - Hope you get your seeds!!
bedo is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2018, 04:49 PM #12
woolybear

woolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of light
yeah after many years of good results, sent in payment for an order mid november, nada since then.

pretty lame as they were for server fund beans!
woolybear is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2018, 05:56 PM #13
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
I just hope the guys who rely on only the sBay to get their wares out like VG can find a new home for distribution.
That sucks about the server beans, as the crosses I wouldn't mind getting are only on there too.

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2018, 11:32 PM #14
OG.Gotti

OG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really nice
I lost almost $350 a couple months ago to SB..

"A question that sometimes drives me hazey; am I or are the others crazy??" -Albert Einstein-

Own a gun you can rob a bank.. Own a bank you can rob the world....
OG.Gotti is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2018, 03:34 PM #15
bedo

bedo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG.Gotti View Post
I lost almost $350 a couple months ago to SB..

That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that.
bedo is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2018, 08:43 PM #16
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
I had trouble a couple of times, sending money and getting nothing in return. It's a shame because I think a lot of people want to support Seed Bay because we want to show our appreciation to this site. It feels doubly bad when you want to show support and loyalty and end up getting ripped off.
I saw one excuse offered once where the Seed Bay rep. said that a woman was filling these orders but she was busy with kids or other work or both I don't recall which but that she was busy. In other words she was busy with her life and she would get to orders when she felt like it. The attitude was we should understand that and we should accept it. I'd never seen any type of business respond that way to filling orders. We have your money and we'll get to your order when and if the person who is suppose to fill that order, feels like it.
I've wanted to make seeds to send into the site to support it but I got to the point where I thought that if I did that and people wanted to get those seeds, they would never get them. Seed Bay is now actually a detriment to the integrity of the whole site. Either run it right or get out of the seed selling business because at this point it looks like a scam site to steal your money.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:39 PM #17
udontknowme

udontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the rough
Sorry to hear this as they have some seeds i want that I can't get anywhere else but I don,t think i will take the chance after reading this.
udontknowme is online now Quote

Old 01-11-2018, 11:31 PM #18
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
yo wtf is up with all this, sounds like they are keeping the money but not sending out the seed?

theJointedOne is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:34 PM #19
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedo View Post
Holy crap, I'm glad I asked. I was hoping to pick up some DLX Sweet Tooth #3 F2's.

Anyone know if Kootenay/Deluxe is still around? Anyone have contact info for him?

Thanks everyone for your responses, I'm sure this will be a service for others out there that might have found themselves wondering if they threw away their $$ or not.

@ronbo51 - Hope you get your seeds!!
those seeds have been for sale for like 7 years lol
Cannavore is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 01:03 AM #20
udontknowme

udontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the rough
The ones i was after were more like ten year old
udontknowme is online now Quote