What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anybody got a Multi-Colored LED Flashlight they're Crazy about ?

St. Phatty

I'm looking for an LED Flashlight that can handle as many colors as possible - or cheap flashlights with one light per flashlight.

I found this Red Green Blue online

https://www.amazon.com/Gerber-Recon-Multicolor-Flashlight-22-80016/dp/B0006TU75I

but I'm definitely open to suggestions.

The light is for examining geology samples, in the field and at home.

Professional lights can be super-pricey.

On the other end of the price spectrum, I have found super high quality 10 packs of white LED flashlights at Walmart for $10.

Anyway - you guys are experts at lights ! :woohoo:

so I thought I would ask. :tiphat:

I

Insomniac420

I have a fenix p3d I carry had it over 12 years
Still works great

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have one of those, it was fenix brand but that was a long time to go.

I have a fenix p3d I carry had it over 12 years
Still works great
I have several Fenix flashlights. And Streamlights. And Elzettas. And Olights. And any other major manufacturer of serious flashlights you can name. (Probably.) I've probably spent enough money on flashlights over the years to buy a really nice used car.

I'm a bit of a flashlight nerd due to working in dark conditions for most of my life.

The light I carry with me every day is a Convoy S3 out of China. Cheapest, brightest and toughest flashlight I've owned. If any improvement is to be made to it, it would be in the bezel design. I'd like it to have a better focused beam.

I got turned on to them by the real flashlight geeks over at the candlepower forums a few years ago.

link

Yes, it will take a few weeks to arrive. Totally worth it.

Latest posts

Latest posts