Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > everyone who has experience with rez "chemdog DD or "strawberry diesel"

Thread Title Search
everyone who has experience with rez "chemdog DD or "strawberry diesel" Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2016, 08:46 AM #1
Maxxxsteele

Maxxxsteele will become famous soon enough
everyone who has experience with rez "chemdog DD or "strawberry diesel"

Hey guys, I have 3 packs of the original very first packs of trinity auctions "chemdog DD ( the ones made with the first and the absolute best "lost male") the one who was supposedly lost by rez. Having seen one pack grown out, I beleive he just quit using it and said it was lost. considering the cornucopia of different phenotypes found within. He did not want us to have such an amazing choice of unmatched superior genetics that would breed well into seeds that would rival ANY of his (anyone who knows his story knows he was that kind of dude) . So, he changed the father and that's when the Hermie's and other problems started popping up. I had absolutely no Hermie or any other problems with this strain altogether. I had a 45 day strain that had huge squat buds covered both on top and underneath with glandular tricombes. It grew like an indica but had an uplifting very laugh/giggle filled experience (like an amazing sativa leaning "o.g. kush"). From that to a 70 day strain that foxtailed a bit but was hands down the best and most powerful marijuana experience of my life. And, I have grown everything from triangle kush to Neville's haze.so, I have had many diff. Experience s to pull from. Would love to hear from anyone who has grown ANY of the chemdog DD, chemdog sour diesel or strawberry diesel. And please list your experience s and ratings. I have 3 packs of the DD and 1 pack of strawberry diesel in the freezer. I plan on making f2s of the DD and chemdog DDx strawberry diesel / strawberry DD. I will make sure anyone that give their opinions will be first in line for test grow seeds gratis. Thanks guys and I believe the next BIG and EXCITING strains coming. Again thanks everyone in advance.
Maxxxsteele is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2016, 11:41 AM #2
haupiapie

haupiapie is on a distinguished road
Rez was before my time, I read he went to jail. True?
haupiapie is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2016, 03:03 PM #3
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
I grew his Double Strawberry Deez.
Best $40 I've ever spent.

Hold Your Fire is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2016, 03:21 PM #4
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of light
we too have some of the very 1st release of chemdd , as well as his 1st strawberry diesel and his double strawberry diesel... don't remember much about the chem, but the 1st straw we grew was just 'ok' but my girlfriend (at the time) found a seed and think she is still growing that pheno to this day.. quite nice... I do remember the double strawberry had dark/dark leaves, almost black... but again the weed was just ok, so after 2 or 3 trys we canned that pheno ... still have 1/2- 3/4packs of them... maybe will try em again...
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2016, 07:44 PM #5
GuyManDude

GuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hold Your Fire View Post
I grew his Double Strawberry Deez.
Best $40 I've ever spent.

View Image View Image View Image
I'm still growing his DSD. She's in my top 5 smokes.
GuyManDude is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2016, 07:47 PM #6
ThePizzaMan

ThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the rough
Rez genetics are flame. Anyone who has grown them seeds know the truth. Wish i had gotten more when i had the chance
ThePizzaMan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2016, 01:10 PM #7
Maxxxsteele

Maxxxsteele will become famous soon enough
Haupiapi, rez was a guy who gained peoples trust and acquired their genetics and turned around and broke every promise he made to them. Culminating in a situation were he got busted growing in mass. Instead of a legal state. He then used his knowledge of the people he claimed was his "famila" against them to wiggle out of drug charges. How someone with that kind of karma could come up with what he did is beyond me. However, that being said HIS GENETICS WERE FIRE. Especially the first batch of this chemdog DD and the original strawberry diesel. I hope we can bring these strains back.
Maxxxsteele is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2016, 02:49 PM #8
DJXX

DJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant future
wassup maxxx..hey look at the link in my signature....i have a ChemSour pheno that rocks in the thread...its full of SD IBL crosses i made..i have his DSD, SourKush, and 06 SD IBL and 2010 SD IBL...you are right his stuff was fire back then....though he has lost his rep now...DJXX
below are pics of the ChemSour(Chem D IBL X SD IBL) i made a couple years ago..they are the same cut

DJXX is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2016, 03:18 PM #9
944s2

944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxxsteele View Post
Haupiapi, rez was a guy who gained peoples trust and acquired their genetics and turned around and broke every promise he made to them. Culminating in a situation were he got busted growing in mass. Instead of a legal state. He then used his knowledge of the people he claimed was his "famila" against them to wiggle out of drug charges. How someone with that kind of karma could come up with what he did is beyond me. However, that being said HIS GENETICS WERE FIRE. Especially the first batch of this chemdog DD and the original strawberry diesel. I hope we can bring these strains back.
Well said maxxxsteele,,,,
the og work he did was FIRE ,,,,,
maybe his karma was ok before he turned Filthy Rat..
944s2 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2016, 10:30 PM #10
GuyManDude

GuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the roughGuyManDude is a jewel in the rough
I'll be doing a Reservoir Sour Diesel IBL preservation seed project this winter, along with making DSD beans and doing a couple backcrosses to the DSD mom i have

i want these strains around for a long time
GuyManDude is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.