Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > seed tester needed!

Thread Title Search
seed tester needed! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2016, 04:11 AM #1
Mystic Funk

Mystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of light
Seed testers needed!

Hey everyone.
I'm a up and coming breeder looking for good growers to test out my seeds. so if your out of seeds or looking to try something new. hit me up.

The variety I have up for grabs is my Item#9
genotype: mostly sativa
genetics: G13 x Hawaiian x cheese
Flowering time: 10 to 12 weeks
taste: sweet/sour. thick mouth coating smoke long lasting flavor.
Aroma: cheesy/skunky, mango/pineapple
high: relaxing body yet clear headed and not too racy.
growth type: this plant is best grown in a screen of green or at least some type of support needed to hold up the heavy buds on vine like stems.
grow environment: best grown indoors... can be grown outdoors but like said before needs support.

If this sounds good to you and your serious about testing for breeders and you know you can do a well documented grow report/smoke report here on icmag.
Then read the first post in this thread Clarence made ,then contacted me here or by pm and I'll check you out and let you know if I want you to test for me.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280701

if your wondering....
All shipping and handling was paid for by me and all transactions are through seedbay.

Item#9

Small amount of testers left! So get them while they last!

peace!
mystic

Last edited by Mystic Funk; 09-10-2016 at 04:54 AM..
Mystic Funk is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:36 AM #2
blue_tick

mystic funk

i would love to give them a go. i grow outdoors where i can grow a long flowering sativa. i would be glad to do a report start to finish but the timing might be off unless they do good on a 12/12 cycle

here is some of my work. cherry bomb greengenes/verdantgreen. by the way this is one plant that i planted on it's side and tied the main branches over

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2016, 10:01 AM #3
Jaymer
Back-9-Guerrilla☠

Jaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really nice
J-DAWG here, i'd luv too find another G-13 Hawaiian keeper in these.

KROM- G13 KUSH

Old 09-10-2016, 05:10 PM #4
potty1

potty1 has a spectacular aura aboutpotty1 has a spectacular aura aboutpotty1 has a spectacular aura aboutpotty1 has a spectacular aura about
Do you mean (g13 x hawaiian) x cheese?
As in ndnguys g13 x hawaiian?
potty1 is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2016, 05:25 PM #5
shawkmon
Pleasantly dissociated

shawkmon is a splendid one to beholdshawkmon is a splendid one to beholdshawkmon is a splendid one to beholdshawkmon is a splendid one to beholdshawkmon is a splendid one to beholdshawkmon is a splendid one to beholdshawkmon is a splendid one to beholdshawkmon is a splendid one to beholdshawkmon is a splendid one to beholdshawkmon is a splendid one to beholdshawkmon is a splendid one to behold
i love cheese woot !

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
Henry David Thoreau
shawkmon is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:56 PM #6
Mystic Funk

Mystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by potty1 View Post
Do you mean (g13 x hawaiian) x cheese?
As in ndnguys g13 x hawaiian?

yes that's how it went down. but I don't know that is. enlighten me?

mystic

Old 09-10-2016, 06:30 PM #7
MR_Falcon

MR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really nice
Thumbs up very interested.

I would like to throw my hat into the tester ring as well. these genetics are quite interesting to me. feminized cheese cut? please give my albums a look & thank you for the consideration.

@shabamgoddam on instagram
MR_Falcon is online now Quote

Old 09-14-2016, 04:08 PM #8
Mystic Funk

There's still a few packs available if anyone is still interested...
forgot to add that these are very smelly plants so odor control is a must.

if anyone has any questions feel free to ask...

peace
-mystic

Old 09-14-2016, 04:26 PM #9
corky1968
Banned

Location: Living in a Trichome. These are the Best Homes in the World.
corky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud of
Anything with Cheese in it will make odor control mandatory.
corky1968 is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2016, 04:40 PM #10
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of light
I am just getting fired back up after a farmhouse remodel. If I may, Id like to run these!

2 members found this post helpful.