Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Ohio Cannabis shootings, why is no one talking about it?

Thread Title Search
Ohio Cannabis shootings, why is no one talking about it? Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2016, 04:51 PM #41
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Question

it is coming out now that the two brothers that were killed had their own spates of alleged violence. given that, they would have really had to have pissed someone off to bring this on. in some cultures, an imagined disrespect could do it, though. i can't wrap my brain around what type of offense brought this down on the family. even amongst criminals, i mean...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2016, 04:57 PM #42
igrowone

igrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
it is coming out now that the two brothers that were killed had their own spates of alleged violence. given that, they would have really had to have pissed someone off to bring this on. in some cultures, an imagined disrespect could do it, though. i can't wrap my brain around what type of offense brought this down on the family. even amongst criminals, i mean...
so kind of gangsters, which makes them less 'innocent'
but the family killing, that's straight up barbarians

Old 04-28-2016, 05:09 PM #43
usda101

usda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really nice
Makes me think about my life back in the day dealing with the Cartels . Not thinking of how easy it would have been for things to go sideways real quick . These type of people need to be put down with extreme prejudice whenever given the opportunity . Targeting women and Children is for Cowards .
usda101 is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2016, 05:33 PM #44
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
live by the sword die by the sword...yeehaw..some folks don't play and will try and wipe your whole family out...rather common in some areas of mexico and done by gangs too...
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2016, 05:44 PM #45
usda101

usda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoned-trout View Post
live by the sword die by the sword...yeehaw..some folks don't play and will try and wipe your whole family out...rather common in some areas of mexico and done by gangs too...
No doubt . I used to visit them quite often , Mexico , Jamaica , Bahamas wasn't as bad as it is now still lost plenty of friends . I wonder how this case is going to play out and will anything come to light .
usda101 is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2016, 06:36 PM #46
ZenFlowers

ZenFlowers user is a little naughty and needs to be good
I hate Mexican Cartels! Mexican Cartels are funded by the United States government. I'm so sick of the endless bullshit from this government. The U.S government does false flag attacks, COINTELPRO, blackmail, murder, the list of their crimes never ends......
ZenFlowers is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2016, 07:38 PM #47
neverforget4/20
Banned

neverforget4/20 is a jewel in the roughneverforget4/20 is a jewel in the roughneverforget4/20 is a jewel in the roughneverforget4/20 is a jewel in the roughneverforget4/20 is a jewel in the roughneverforget4/20 is a jewel in the roughneverforget4/20 is a jewel in the roughneverforget4/20 is a jewel in the rough
Sounds like all that secret knowledge is making your head overly pressurized.
neverforget4/20 is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2016, 11:18 PM #48
McKush
Éirinn go Brách

McKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to all
^^ lol

that's because he cares

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
McKush is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2016, 01:50 AM #49
hamstring

hamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jump /injack View Post

Sounds to me that they were leaving a message for the rest of the gang, "here is what happens to those the cheat or steal from us." Not to long ago the Mexicans chopped off the heads of nine people and hung them from the bridge between Mexico and the US. Why was Obama doing business with these types? Selling guns to them, why? The killers wiped out the whole family except for two babies. you'll be competing with the Mexican Cartels soon, Mexico legalized Cannabis and it'll be coming over the border grown by slaves, how can you compete. Now Obama is letting out of prison heroin and meth dealers, sound like he's setting up his own gang, Chicago is now the main distribution point for all Mexican heroin according to the FBI and Chicago newspapers.
Chicago and heroin, https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-26393854
We have to wait to see but the Mexicans kill other Mexicans not a bunch of lily white dudes. In my opinion they are smarter than this the heat will be HUGE Trump Huuuge.

Lets wait and see but doesn't add up to me.

The cock fighting does add a air of weirdness for sure.
hamstring is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2016, 04:26 AM #50
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
wow! I was worried about checking back on this thread, and let's be honest, I am still not tonight in this state! but I am shocked and inspired that this is now 3 pages at least! I have my share of detractors but believe I have far more friends here and detractors who have a valid point must be respected and heard too as they may
make you a better person in the process.
This situation is a horrible/horrific abomination and we must make that known.
This is a subject that needed discussing, even if it isn't the pleasant stuff we prefer to discuss. I look forward to learning from you all and seeing what is here when I am better able. This situation is still evolving, I hope it works out not too bad for us and all concerned. Will be back to comment and thanks again everyone!