Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Ohio Cannabis shootings, why is no one talking about it?

Thread Title Search
Ohio Cannabis shootings, why is no one talking about it? Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2016, 04:33 AM #31
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
Apparently they found cockfighting arenas and 100's of roosters. Cockfighting is a Mexican thing isn't it?
Lester Beans is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:17 AM #32
jump /injack

jump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to all
Way station for heroin mules?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstring View Post
I could be wrong dead wrong but I doubt it was Mexican cartels. Too small of an opp more money in meth and H to worry about small potatoes like this.

This is someone close to the family always is. One of them was shot 9 times sounds like crime of passion rather than professional hit.

Sounds to me that they were leaving a message for the rest of the gang, "here is what happens to those the cheat or steal from us." Not to long ago the Mexicans chopped off the heads of nine people and hung them from the bridge between Mexico and the US. Why was Obama doing business with these types? Selling guns to them, why? The killers wiped out the whole family except for two babies. you'll be competing with the Mexican Cartels soon, Mexico legalized Cannabis and it'll be coming over the border grown by slaves, how can you compete. Now Obama is letting out of prison heroin and meth dealers, sound like he's setting up his own gang, Chicago is now the main distribution point for all Mexican heroin according to the FBI and Chicago newspapers.

Chicago and heroin, https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-26393854

Last edited by jump /injack; 04-29-2016 at 04:16 PM..
jump /injack is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 04:23 PM #33
igrowone

igrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond repute
this is where we find out if the all powerful air/satellite surveillance is what many think it is
if it is, then the vehicles that made the hits should be in the video record
put that together with all the other stuff in the leo databases and arrests should be made at some point
it will quite interesting to see the outcomes on this case

Old 04-27-2016, 09:10 PM #34
shishkaboy
>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

shishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant future
How did we figure out the "Mexican connection"?

"Just right is a fine line between mistakes"
shishkaboy is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 10:17 PM #35
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Red face

want to thank those that brought this up, it was NOT on the news anywhere around here until today. all of the news the Govt WANTS you to hear, i guess...

Old 04-27-2016, 10:20 PM #36
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
Apparently they found cockfighting arenas and 100's of roosters. Cockfighting is a Mexican thing isn't it?
a rural American thing, and Asian thing, and...some Asian crime syndicates will not kill YOU if you rip them off, but they WILL kill everyone they can find that is blood-related to you as well as friends etc.

Old 04-27-2016, 10:33 PM #37
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jump /injack View Post
Sounds like something that would happen in Mexico, there are killings like that all the time down there in that shit hole.
Actually this sounds like the plot of Fargo last season (tv show). That was supposedly based on a true story of a gang from Kansas City trying to take over the drug trade from a family in Minneapolis or wherever. It happened back in the 70s and pretty much everyone ended up dead.

Not much different from the Mafia wars in NYC or Chicago back in Capone's time.

This is what War on Drugs does. It breeds gangs, violence, black markets, inferior and sometimes dangerous products, police corruption, political repression, marginalization of users, industrial prison system, political corruption, money laundering, thousands of people dying needlessly, billions taken out of the economy, millions of people addicted, unlimited government spying, development of ever more dangerous "smart" drugs to skirt laws, fuels repressive regimes and provides income for terrorist groups like ISIS.

So ending the War on Drugs, on the worldwide scale would put a huge dent in all that (but won't end it).

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard
Skip is offline Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:49 PM #38
McKush
Éirinn go Brách

McKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to allMcKush is a name known to all
All i could think when i saw the sad news was "i hope that is not cannabis related."

some days later...

doh, face slap

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
McKush is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 11:25 PM #39
HerBnGorE(illa)

HerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to behold
Maybe the meigs county boys are trying to weed out other sources of green gold?
HerBnGorE(illa) is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2016, 04:09 AM #40
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond repute
Killing is not a solution
Betterhaff is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.