Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Ohio Cannabis shootings, why is no one talking about it?

Thread Title Search
Ohio Cannabis shootings, why is no one talking about it? Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2016, 07:02 PM #21
igrowone

igrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond repute
ok, if it's a cartel style op what's the chain of events?
only thing comes to mind is the family was bankrolled on the grow setup
and then found some better paying folks to deal with

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2016, 07:17 PM #22
Pinball Wizard
Senior Boomer

Pinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivor
if it's the Dixie Mafia?...this will be settled, internally, justified..
(it's against the rules to kill someone in a trailer)
Pinball Wizard is online now Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 09:22 PM #23
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
sounds like how the Mexicans do things to me...maybe they were competing for the market in that area....yeehaw...someone made an example of that family for sure
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:37 PM #24
EL ROBUSTO

EL ROBUSTO will become famous soon enoughEL ROBUSTO will become famous soon enough
Anyone think that there might be a corporate/government angle to this story?????
Looks like there's 4 new sites ready to grow, let's see what happens to all that land, also lets see what new regulations pop up after the political debate.
EL ROBUSTO is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 02:14 AM #25
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoned-trout View Post
sounds like how the Mexicans do things to me...maybe they were competing for the market in that area....yeehaw...someone made an example of that family for sure
maybe they stopped buying seeds from GreenHouse and Arjan put a hit on them.

200 plants is a lot of seed money. think it over.
I'm getting mad just thinking about losing that kind of revenue.

Chunkypigs is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 02:59 AM #26
iBogart

iBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of light
From what I gather, this area is known for illegal drug activity, including cartels from Mexico operating in the area. With the grow operations, the killing of the whole family. Just too many dots connecting.
iBogart is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:04 AM #27
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
just that one property/house had 200 plants right??? ..and there was more grows so it could be a lot of weed overall produced by them...yeehaw...sucks to be them...
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 03:42 AM #28
jump /injack

jump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to all
Sounds like something that would happen in Mexico, there are killings like that all the time down there in that shit hole. Now we have 12 to 20 million Mexican Nationals here in the states and our own President sold them guns in "Fast and Furious", 2200 hundred of them and they were military grade, AK-47's, AR-15's, Barrett .50 calibers and ammunition. There has been over 80,000 murders in Mexico that concerned drugs and "El Chapo or Shorty Guzman" when he was captured just last month had a .50 Barrett. The Cartels have been hiring Mexican Gangbanger killers in Los Angeles for years, guys that have been trained in our Armed Forces, they find gang signs all over Iraq and Afghanistan. Google up Tijuana Cartels and murder for more stories. Sounds like a Mexican hit squad in the United States, really smart of our government letting these ass holes into this country.
jump /injack is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 03:53 AM #29
hamstring

hamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of light
I could be wrong dead wrong but I doubt it was Mexican cartels. Too small of an opp more money in meth and H to worry about small potatoes like this.

This is someone close to the family always is. One of them was shot 9 times sounds like crime of passion rather than professional hit.
hamstring is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2016, 04:14 AM #30
shishkaboy
>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

shishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant future
How close were the locations?

"Just right is a fine line between mistakes"
shishkaboy is offline Quote