Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Ohio Cannabis shootings, why is no one talking about it?

Thread Title Search
Ohio Cannabis shootings, why is no one talking about it? Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2016, 06:06 AM #1
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
Ohio Cannabis shootings, why is no one talking about it?

I realize not much is known and it is a horrific event but why has this not come up already? Hey it was either this or asking why my indoor plants look frost bitten despite temps no lower than 50's, wondering why there where no 420 Auctions or why there was not more 4/20 talk in general, and another thread that would have generated nothing but laughs at my expense despite a serious and troubling topic. So this was the best option!

Making light of myself, not this topic, but that was all fucked up to the extreme. I theorize a Mexican drug gang knew about these people or these people caused them some problems. the ink:
https://www.cnn.com/2016/04/25/us/ohi...led-marijuana/

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:14 AM #2
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
exactly what makes this event a "cannabis shooting" ? believe me, if there was ANY link to drugs, it would have been splashed all over the news from the get-go. media can't WAIT to put shit out like that...

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:19 AM #3
Tynehead Tom
Banned

Tynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant future
what I found odd was it came almost immediately after some very big busts of some Texan med grows in Colorado. maybe totally unrelated but eerily close together for coincidence, as far as the timing goes.
you gotta have done something awefully severe, like steal or rat to have your whole family targeted. My guess would lean to the latter but just speculating.
Tynehead Tom is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:29 AM #4
northstate
IC Mag Supporter

northstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the rough
I was very curious if this was going to make a thread here. Somebody messed up really bad for sure. Armed, there were grows at most of the murder scenes, and the hits appear professionally clean. The Colorado/Texas theory makes me scratch my chin.
northstate is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 10:39 AM #5
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by northstate View Post
I was very curious if this was going to make a thread here. Somebody messed up really bad for sure. Armed, there were grows at most of the murder scenes, and the hits appear professionally clean. The Colorado/Texas theory makes me scratch my chin.
there has been no mention of grows in the news here. this is the only mention of it i have read anywhere on the internet. source, please?

Old 04-26-2016, 10:55 AM #6
northstate
IC Mag Supporter

northstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the roughnorthstate is a jewel in the rough
The interwebz via yahoo. https://www.yahoo.com/gma/25-000-rew...pstories.html#
northstate is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 11:18 AM #7
Tynehead Tom
Banned

Tynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant future
The news in Canada aired comments from a senior LEO that said clearly that the family was in the marijuana trade and had elaborate grows in outbuildings on all the targeted properties.
Tynehead Tom is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 12:07 PM #8
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
This shooting was mentioned during the MSNBC democratic town hall tonight live so i don't think it's covered up.

this has been all over local media, video links in OP. 3 of the four houses had grow op's.

this is not very far from me and I can tell you that eastern indoor growers have been having trouble for years now
with the prices dropping with all the diversion market blowing up during the Obama administration.

I've seen some mid level growers get crushed by cheap Cali mail pacs.

nobody is seeing the big picture of how desperate poor white families are getting in our economy.
Chicago style gang violence in bumfuck Ohio with the meth labs and weed grows.

wait until stupid Americans catch on to blowing up people they hate instead of just shooting them. Gaza USA.

these people were killed for money that probably wasn't there to get given up.

go watch the videos, it's been covered.
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2016, 01:41 PM #9
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
My view is that the murders were about money, big grow ops, power, and guns. Not about cannabis or growing it.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 01:52 PM #10
RetroGrow

RetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant future
Obviously the Mexican cartel did this. No brainer.
RetroGrow is offline Quote