Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay MUNCHIES Competition!!

Thread Title Search
Seedbay MUNCHIES Competition!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2016, 02:31 AM #21
Tynehead Tom
Banned

Tynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant future
i had a small salad on the side, arugula, romain, sliced roma tomato, cucumber and sliced strawberry should taken a pic of that too LOL
Tynehead Tom is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2016, 08:50 AM #22
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Homemade chili:

The recipe varies each time. Main staples stay the same; but spices fluctuate. And thereby the level of spiciness.

Added to a fresh bowl are tortilla chips (not crackers), crunched up and stirred in; to which (more) cheese and jalapeños are then added to top it off.

Goes great with a nice couchlocking high and a cold beer.
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:18 PM #23
CoCoSativas
Banned

CoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud of
Vanilla ice cream and maple syrup haha the syrup is cheap here in canada we produce 75% of the worlds maple syrup
CoCoSativas is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2016, 10:57 PM #24
Midwest sticky
Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur

Location: Running down the street ass naked smeared with green jello.
Midwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant future
This cookie mix called for one stick of butter, I mixed in 20!! Grams of 73u bubble.
I call them"to the moon" cookies need I say more Lmfao

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown
Midwest sticky is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:00 PM #25
Midwest sticky
Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur

Location: Running down the street ass naked smeared with green jello.
Midwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant future
And yes I have enjoyed a few since baking

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown
Midwest sticky is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2016, 11:13 PM #26
Phenome
-

Phenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud of

Brownies

Old 05-10-2016, 02:48 AM #27
Time Bomb

Time Bomb will become famous soon enoughTime Bomb will become famous soon enough

For me nothing beats an Indian taco, fry bread, refried beans, ground beef (or venison), lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, and usually some sour cream. Sometimes onions or black olives, it really depends on what we have. Where I live there is no restaurant/food truck that sells these but people have "taco sales" fairly often, or we just make our own.
Time Bomb is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2016, 03:58 AM #28
rockymountainJ

rockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant future
Had chicken kabobs, and bacon wrapped siracha jalapeño.... but also having local beer.... sour tangie.... and jerky tommorow! Mmm jerky... 2nd best next to bacon!!! And 3rd best to sour tangie!!
https://www.instagram.com/rockymountainj/?hl=en
rockymountainJ is offline Quote

Old 05-10-2016, 07:30 AM #29
Tynehead Tom
Banned

Tynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant future
I'm not gonna post a pic of my candied smoked salmon fingers..... it just would not be fair
I should send gypsy and crew a vac pak of that goodness just for fun

Old 05-11-2016, 12:21 AM #30
Tynehead Tom
Banned

but seen as this thread is kinda low on entries....... here's what I'm about to stuff my face with
wife is busy makin something with turkey for dinner which I'm sure will be killer..... turkey/cranberry/stuffing meat pie
but I couldn't wait for dinner to roll around
enjoy and try not to drool LOL