Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay MUNCHIES Competition!!

Thread Title Search
Seedbay MUNCHIES Competition!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2016, 11:47 PM #1
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Seedbay MUNCHIES Competition!!

Hello, good evening, and welcome to the grand Seedbay Munchies Compo...

To have a chance at winning yourself a: VERY NICE PRIZE, all you have to do is post a picture of your most favourite MUNCHIES, here on this thread, and after a couple of weeks (or so) I will make the grand judgement, to determine what looks the most delicious.

It does not have to be CORDON BLEU, or the first item on the menu of international cuisine.

It could be just a bag of chips/crisps....or a KNICKERBOCKER-GLORY..

It could be a choice slice of PATAGONIAN BEAVER CHEESE....or a DEEP FRIED MARS BAR in batter....

Whatever takes your fancy, and gets the taste buds horny....post a pic, maybe I will feel the same as you about the snack, dinner, supper, breakfast or brunch (please no 'Hot Lunch') that you post....and then you can win 'The Very Nice Prize'.....

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2016, 01:46 PM #2
CoCoSativas
Banned

CoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud of

My wife and i really like this popcorn.

These white chocolate mini reese peanut butter cups are pretty awesome

My painkillers make me crave sweet things
CoCoSativas is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 07:23 PM #3
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
OK this is for a case of serious munchies. The type of munchies that demands comfort food, the stuff that that will make healthy eaters turn green lol.

This is a Garbage Plate. Two cheeseburgers, homefries, Mac salad. Topped with a meat hot sauce and sweet onions. Add ketchup and mustard, if you are so inclined, and mix the whole thing together for the best tasting munchies ever!

Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 07:50 PM #4
Tynehead Tom
Banned

Tynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant future
oh, i'll play. I am a bit of a chef
From the interior of British Columbia Canada, I bring you these succulent treats. Everyone I know can not resist my deep fried kokanee nuggets. For the uninitiated, kokanee are land locked, fresh water Sockeye Salmon. These suckers are best cooled down and are so easy to eat, especially when yer baked and got the munchies hard
enjoy!

Tynehead Tom is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2016, 09:46 PM #5
Jaymer
Back-9-Guerrilla☠

Jaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really nice
I gotta stick with belgian waffles and ice cream. It's been a favorite since high school.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:32 PM #6
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
My Veg Pizza is some serious comfort food :)

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2016, 04:19 AM #7
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
yeehaw....beer can chicken...trout aint into much sweets
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 04:26 AM #8
CoCoSativas
Banned

CoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud of
Damn guys lol i posted a snacks i didnt expect everyone to post their favorite dinner. I knew i should have enterd chicken and waffles onto my post.

Lol would be funny to edit that on but 3 entries on one post is cheating o think. Lol now i said that watch someone use the 5 picture limit to try and enter 5 things.

Nice choices les, tt, ph, and stoned trout. Jaymer too nice choice i love waffles. Dutch pancakes are good too... however you say and spell that
CoCoSativas is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 04:38 AM #9
Tynehead Tom
Banned

Tynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant future
kokanee nuggets are snacks !!
The BBq'd Elk steaks I just had were dinner
I don't eat meat or fish unless I harvested it myself.
Tynehead Tom is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 04:48 AM #10
kin_dawg

kin_dawg has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
OK this is for a case of serious munchies. The type of munchies that demands comfort food, the stuff that that will make healthy eaters turn green lol.

This is a Garbage Plate. Two cheeseburgers, homefries, Mac salad. Topped with a meat hot sauce and sweet onions. Add ketchup and mustard, if you are so inclined, and mix the whole thing together for the best tasting munchies ever!

View Image View Image
Lawd have mercy.
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
kin_dawg is offline Quote