What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
done trimming for the day...but back to it tomorrow...and the next day...and so on,and so on...9 plants hanging so some time dealing with dumping rootballs and washing pots...need to cull some rooted clones,got waaaay too many considering free cooling season is about over...at least in terms of filling any space aside from the main room...

also time to ditch some strains....i have 27 right now,3 from the seed run...and more clones coming at some point...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A04B0E1E-7C21-4A15-97BD-517EEF547052.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...nicer day today,no howling wind,and warmer...today's task,clean a 4x4 tray,get 9 more plants ready for flower,so pruned,cuts taken,and sprayed with lost coast...and clean the veg tent,check the seedlings for sex,and get rooted cuttings into cups...i'm sure there's more to do i'm forgetting...oh yeah,i have a tray of cuttings to stick as well...
probably a bad idea to sleep in so late!

Latest posts

Latest posts