Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > RedEyed Genetics Upcoming Locktite Crosses

Thread Title Search
RedEyed Genetics Upcoming Locktite Crosses Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2015, 12:49 AM #21
SourDank

SourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of light
They look great homie, been following you guys on IG. Love the work, you guys are puting together some real dank hybrids. I gotta crack my redeye cherry soon lol, the Jew Gold and Platinum GSC crosses sound like some kill. Looking forward too your next update brother. Respect
SourDank is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2015, 05:49 AM #22
majestral

majestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourDank View Post
They look great homie, been following you guys on IG. Love the work, you guys are puting together some real dank hybrids. I gotta crack my redeye cherry soon lol, the Jew Gold and Platinum GSC crosses sound like some kill. Looking forward too your next update brother. Respect
Thanks so muc SourDank! We're real happy with this round. We have a couple new crosses going right now that we'll just keep updating here as well! This is a great site and we'll keep up here from now on!

The Maj's

THE JAZZBERRY JAM PROJECT
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228606
majestral is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2015, 03:17 PM #23
Cogollo33

Cogollo33 is on a distinguished road
Seems cool the platinum and the jew gold crosses, i like how the platinum cookies look
Cogollo33 is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2015, 06:49 PM #24
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
It all looks so killer. That male though.....sugared up leaves like a female! How many males did it take to find him(how many in the seed start batch)?

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2015, 07:46 PM #25
Joshua Ntr

Joshua Ntr is on a distinguished road
Great hash making strains.
Joshua Ntr is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2015, 09:51 PM #26
Centrum
In search of Genetics

Centrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the rough
what is a locktite ? A Original Glue cross ? Locktite is a glue in a hardware store thats why i am asking.

May the gods piss on your plants.
May the worms shit in your roots.
May your yield be so heavy,
it splits both your boots.
May the high fucking toast you
and the buzz leave you calm.
May the smoke be so smooth,
you can hit twice as long.

*DISCLAIMER: My intent is to appear to be a part of the counter culture represented by this website, and everything I present is fabricated and/or embellished. I am, in reality, not actually a part of, or in any way involved in, said counter culture.
Centrum is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2015, 11:28 PM #27
J man

J man will become famous soon enoughJ man will become famous soon enoughJ man will become famous soon enough
Thank you for all that your doing guys!
J man is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2015, 10:03 PM #28
majestral

majestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogollo33 View Post
Seems cool the platinum and the jew gold crosses, i like how the platinum cookies look
We're really liking it so far! The genetics are spot on!

Old 10-18-2015, 10:08 PM #29
majestral

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
It all looks so killer. That male though.....sugared up leaves like a female! How many males did it take to find him(how many in the seed start batch)?
DoubleTripleOG, Can't remember exactly how many we popped in the beginning, but we do remember we had 12 males to choose from and narrowed it down to three and then ended with the this gem.

Old 10-18-2015, 10:17 PM #30
majestral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centrum View Post
what is a locktite ? A Original Glue cross ? Locktite is a glue in a hardware store thats why i am asking.
Centrum, Locktite, spelled a bit different than Locktight but same thing! It is Original Glue #4 which won 1st place in the 2014 Los Angeles Cannabis Cup X Mt. Rainier which is Northern Lights #5 x White Lotus.

The Maj's