What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just a spot for me MOMS..

70s_PotHead

There all looken goood swerve, glad to here the mites are gone. so dude are ya going to keep a AK mom around if you get a nice one. Keep up all the hard work cause I know with that many babies your worken hard, suck to hear the heats on again out there, it never stopped out here, 40 daze so far over 100 and 17 daze in a row and counting over 100

70s

G

of course thats why i started some of them ak's. man i recently smoked a good bacth of it and man i love me some ak-47.. such good smoke..

UNREGISTRD

Swerve said:
eh no worries they are dead now they killed the green crack mom and died with her it was ok. no biggies. the lights are a little higher than usual right now as a nice high moved over us and temps are back to 105 so. for now things are going to ahve to deal but i also am waiting on 6 brand new t5 to come in so once they are hear man its going to get good as they will get way more light plus i might throw them under the 250 hps soon. but who knows..

ahhhhh dude thats horrible!! the gc is officialy GONE! cant find her anywhere in the rooms at all! Got 2 flowering but thats it! No worries swerve shes a phone call away! well get her back that damb slut! :joint:
Yea throw them suckers under the 250 and get em vegging! :yoinks:

G

yeah i think i might do this im just waiting on my dam new lights to come in once they do i willbe styling ...eghh waiting sucks but hey it teaches patience right..

G

and another update things are looking great growing really well been kinda hot here lately but they are doing good

take a look

my experiment sour d ibl and omega d in nuthin but perlite loving life as you can seee. i water them about every day or so

strawberrydiesel

omega diesel

sour diesel ibl

basic diesel

a kinda sick looking cheese gave her a bit of nitrogen so she should look better next pic

dj's TB

my acapulco gold twins

my gang of ak-47's

H3ads Gbum

and my Gdiesel runt

G

The team is looking strong Maestro! They all sound amazing ...but for some reason the strawberry diesel just sounds so friggin good....Great job and keep up the good work!

70s_PotHead

Looking real good there swerve, nice and green with there tips aiming for the light :canabis:

70s :joint:

G

yeah they are nice and green and really growing strong now.. i topped the strawberrydiesel and i pinched a few others.. things are growing nicely.. im think in a week or so grabbing the tops and flowering the tops to see what i ahve male female wise..

ColoraDro

looking good Swerve i will be keeping a eye on this as i have been thinking about grabbing me some Strawberry Diesel :yummy:

i like the Ak47 also dude its dank stuff for sure...

now make sure the mites dont get the bubba dude i will truely shed a tear if that happens :fsu:

looks like you have things under control dude :wave:

G

whats up dude.. well funny thing is they love the bubba for some freakin reason.. so they ahve been getting sprayed with a lot of safe soap and the entire area was bombed and im bombing again this weekend to make sure everything is dead..

all the lil guys have been putting on a lot of growth i topped the strawd i hope its a chick but hey i will just use the pollin.. most started to yellow as they finnaly said hey we want some food so they got about 250 ppm so we will see how they respong. been kinda hot here lately but its supposed to cool off. let s hope...

G

hello swerve :joint:
ahh shit bro i thought you had destroyed them fuckers awhile back, i had no idea you were still fighting with them :badday: arrrrrr.....

did you get my pm about the system? did you change yours around or no?...
peace bro :chin:

G

oh im not fightin anything everything my friend is dead and gone. i just like to bomb my shit every month month and a half. but this is just the follow up. funny only 2 plants had anything but theya re now fine i looked at them last night seems my constant attacking on the bugs worked.. hahahahaahha man o man did thing explode after some nutes.. next pics are going to be killer. trust me on that. nope dide change it as it would hurt my exhaust set up. i need the negative presssure in order to control it..

G

Swerve said:
man o man did thing explode after some nutes.. next pics are going to be killer. trust me on that...

Boycotting all your threads untill the next set of photo's.... :puppydoge

G

Respect said:
Boycotting all your threads untill the next set of photo's.... :puppydoge

OK BOYCOTT OVER...LMAO.... :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat:

Just kidding man ...Just a little anxious here.....As we are all in suspense....

:lurk: I will just eat some corn and wait till tomorrow....hehe hahaha

G

hello swerve :joint:
ahhh great about the mights most excellent bro....ummm so you need the neg pressure in your set up, i changed mine around and it works perfectly not an oder to be smelt but then again i'm still in vegg......

ya man looking forward to those new pics, will be checking in every day untill you get them up and rolling......
peace brother :joint:

J

jonnybgood29

i see you found out about the hunger of those cheeses, many do they suck up the nitrogen. sorry man ive been off the forums for a while so i didnt know you were around! those ladies are looking wonderful! doing any seed making lately?