What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Biker Kush V2.0

Tynehead Tom

The biker kush v1 I have is from some of the last packs seedbay had before it closed.
I made a large sack of F2's though :D
gotta preserve the worthy stuff..... just can't be buying beans all the time and seem to always miss the good drops when they come around on this side of the pond.

renne

A little extra money but I see speak easy seedbank has Biker Kush and lots of other new exclusive's.
I've order my Thunderfudge gear from them and no problems.
It I'm only up in Canada and not across the pond.

Tynehead Tom

A little extra money but I see speak easy seedbank has Biker Kush and lots of other new exclusive's.
I've order my Thunderfudge gear from them and no problems.
It I'm only up in Canada and not across the pond.

I'm on same side of pond as you ….. same province too :tiphat:
Will check out speak easy for the biker 2.0, i think that is where i grabbed another pack of crumbled lime from after the testers I was given to grow impressed me so much.

and Merry Christmas and a Frosty New Year Karma Crew!! :dance013:

tcherno

I will have it one day I will have it... too bad for the V1 I would have really liked to make F2, but as very often what is too good to be true finished is a disappointment ...

Thanks renne, I didn't know that seedbanq,

LostTribe

Premium user
Pics of the Biker Kush v2.0 at around Day 28

picture.php

picture.php

I think the chop pics never got uploaded but will try to get some cured shots when I get some free time.

I like this one but what I did get off the runt I liked a lot more. It was a dark green plant with more what I would call expected terps. The affected slow growth may have been due to root problems as the Rez got pretty hot. Got some DM Zone and things got back on track but that girl and a couple different ones were all affected and most were tossed.

Best,
LT

Darpa

Biker kush is my second best strain to grow and, after several grow of selection and many cross made, here is one of my best outdoor cut. We are not many out there growing this strain outdoor and I know that TineHead Tom doing it, but from up far north, this strain keep a special place in my collection. I wish I could get my hand on Karma Sowahh strain in a near future!

So here are some pics of Karma Biker Kush up north canada...

20211003_202844.jpg

20211009_132647.jpg

20211003_202436.jpg

20211003_202534.jpg
20211003_210202.jpg

Cheer

Darpa

LostTribe

Premium user
@Treetroit City @mack 10 what did yours smell like? I got mostly gas from that one but there is a very distinct slight berryish sweet in there sort of. I still have almost a full pack of regs of these in the vault.

Latest posts

Latest posts