Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > RedEyed Genetics Coming SOON!

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Which males to use the Fire Cracker Studs (GS Cookies x Fire OG) or Ortega?
Fire Cracker Studs 30 50.85%
Ortega 29 49.15%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

RedEyed Genetics Coming SOON! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2012, 10:00 PM #31
Fly by Night
Like a Wing

Fly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant future
Nice goin homie! Swimming is another reason for red eyes...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:01 PM #32
Fly by Night
Like a Wing

Fly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant future
Good luck

Old 11-30-2012, 10:02 PM #33
Critter
Think for yourself, question authority

Critter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud of
Exciting to hear bro especially the testing before releasing part. You know I got you to test a strain or two. Albert Walker def, Tahoe Og , Elephant 2nd pic, Trinity Fo sho, purple walrus, Pez! All those would be awesome to test friend. Let me know Holmes and I will make room for it to happen and I will post my prog for others to see.

Critter's Jungle
Critter is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:03 PM #34
RedEyedNReady
Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is lying

RedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to all
Just like my wife bro. She HATES racey head highs. Like cant stand them... Has she tried any OG's yet? My wife loves Tahoe OG because she feels like she cant still get things done but feel noticibly less pain. She was in an accident some time ago and still has severe pain through out her body on a daily bases. Maybe we should give the Tahoe OG x The Man a try?

Old 11-30-2012, 10:05 PM #35
RedEyedNReady

RedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly by Night View Post
Nice goin homie! Swimming is another reason for red eyes...

View Image
LOL! Thats awesome man! Thank you for the warm welcome!

Old 11-30-2012, 10:08 PM #36
RedEyedNReady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critter View Post
Exciting to hear bro especially the testing before releasing part. You know I got you to test a strain or two. Albert Walker def, Tahoe Og , Elephant 2nd pic, Trinity Fo sho, purple walrus, Pez! All those would be awesome to test friend. Let me know Holmes and I will make room for it to happen and I will post my prog for others to see.
You dont even have to ask Critter is in FO SHOOOO. Crappy super bad impression... sorry lol

If you want to test em all C, you are more than welcome

Old 11-30-2012, 10:08 PM #37
Snow1

Snow1 will become famous soon enoughSnow1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEyedNReady View Post
Just like my wife bro. She HATES racey head highs. Like cant stand them... Has she tried any OG's yet? My wife loves Tahoe OG because she feels like she cant still get things done but feel noticibly less pain. She was in an accident some time ago and still has severe pain through out her body on a daily bases. Maybe we should give the Tahoe OG x The Man a try?
Havent tried an og just yet but I did read that Tahoe was finicky and I would hate to mess that up. I was thinking about a Venom OG from rare dankness. But you tell me if what you think about how it grows I am willing to try anything these last few weeks have been horrible and all her doctor wants to do is send her to pain management for more meds.

"No-one really feels self-confident deep down becuase it's an artifical idea. Really, people aren't that worried about what you're doing or what you're saying, so you can drift around the world relatively anonymously: you must not feel persucted and examined. Liberate yourself from that idea that people are watching you."
Russell Brand
Snow1 is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 10:12 PM #38
RedEyedNReady

Man I hate drs... always trying to juice us full of crap. I will agree to the fact that Tahoe is finicky. Im hoping the strong vigor of the ortega will come thru on this cross. If I send you a couple packs of testers from that cross... Im sure you would find "the one" you are looking for. I would assume that it would have the vigor, strength, and yeilds of the Ortega, but the cruizing relaxed high of the Tahoe OG, as well as the pain heeling properties from both.

Old 11-30-2012, 10:15 PM #39
Snow1

I will have to agree with you because I have no idea I just try to read as much as I can and try to find anything that has strong pain relief. I can run a journal if you would like I was going to run for the next go 3MVTFxLa affie, a PK auto(dont really dig autos)White widow and I think maybe another kush.

"No-one really feels self-confident deep down becuase it's an artifical idea. Really, people aren't that worried about what you're doing or what you're saying, so you can drift around the world relatively anonymously: you must not feel persucted and examined. Liberate yourself from that idea that people are watching you."
Russell Brand
Snow1 is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 10:18 PM #40
Snow1

are you still in the process of creating those? I mean if they are done I will run a journal on them if that would help out. Then you can also add in there newbee friendly LOL

Russell Brand
Snow1 is offline Quote