Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > RedEyed Genetics Coming SOON!

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Which males to use the Fire Cracker Studs (GS Cookies x Fire OG) or Ortega?
Fire Cracker Studs 30 50.85%
Ortega 29 49.15%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

RedEyed Genetics Coming SOON! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2012, 09:39 PM #21
RedEyedNReady
Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is lying

RedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by NE_GROWER_978 View Post
Word up redeye. Glad to see new peeps coming out with genetics. That Trinity is something special I've smoked it once from a fella from OR in my socal living days. I'm looking forward to what your gonna bring to the table. If you need any testers I always got room for new stuff. Stoked to see some pics too.

Count me in
-Subbed-

-NE_G979-
Thank you! The Trinity cut TonyGreenHand and I searched out for years. She truly is a unicorn and NOT given up easily. A very small group of people had her here in the PNW and we begged for her for years before she blesses us with her pressence. A HUGE THANK YOU to Tony for finally finding her and passing her on to me. BTW TGH and I will be doing joint projects including the Pez BX.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:40 PM #22
Snow1

Snow1 will become famous soon enoughSnow1 will become famous soon enough
sorry you already answered this

"No-one really feels self-confident deep down becuase it's an artifical idea. Really, people aren't that worried about what you're doing or what you're saying, so you can drift around the world relatively anonymously: you must not feel persucted and examined. Liberate yourself from that idea that people are watching you."
Russell Brand

Last edited by Snow1; 11-30-2012 at 09:46 PM.. Reason: already answered
Snow1 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:42 PM #23
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to all
Best of Luck Bro,
Love the ORTEGA!I had a couple of pack from Capt Krip and found a male that could be the poster child for GOLD's Gym.Most Masculine bastard I've ever seen.
NEW ENGLAND is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 09:44 PM #24
RedEyedNReady

RedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow1 View Post
I know this might be reaching I haven't seen it done so I will just toss out the idea maybe after you BX the GSC you can hit it with a purple strain and create a purple GSC or create a purple with some power. If Moonshine tells me that their Bubba strains are only going to be released in CO and not seeds go to the tude I will pick some up from you if that is ok RedEye
Thats a great idea man! I have a Purple Berry x Fire OG male that I was contemplating hitting to the GSC to add some color. I like the way you are thinkin, FOR SURE Anything you want, let me know you are more than welcome to test for me.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:46 PM #25
RedEyedNReady

Quote:
I just started to read on the ortega it might be what I am looking for the knockout stone so it could help my wife sleep. Any ideas what you are going to hit with it?
Albert Walker
Tahoe OG
Pre 98 Super Silver Haze
P75 Princess 75
Purple Walrus
Trinity
Elephant
Pez

are the clones Im pollenating within a month with the Ortega. I will need testers for all these crosses. If you are interested, youre more than welcome

Old 11-30-2012, 09:48 PM #26
RedEyedNReady

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
Best of Luck Bro,
Love the ORTEGA!I had a couple of pack from Capt Krip and found a male that could be the poster child for GOLD's Gym.Most Masculine bastard I've ever seen.
Thank you bro!

Thats what Im talking about man!!! The two males I found are absolutly OFF THE HOOK. I have NEVER seen males with characteristics like these. Im proud to be able to show them off soon.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:48 PM #27
Snow1

Well I am more than happy to grow out but it would all be my wife that would do the true testing. Let me know if you would like our help your meds would be used to combat a few different ailments if your going for medical strains.

"No-one really feels self-confident deep down becuase it's an artifical idea. Really, people aren't that worried about what you're doing or what you're saying, so you can drift around the world relatively anonymously: you must not feel persucted and examined. Liberate yourself from that idea that people are watching you."
Russell Brand
Snow1 is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 09:49 PM #28
Snow1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEyedNReady View Post
Albert Walker
Tahoe OG
Pre 98 Super Silver Haze
P75 Princess 75
Purple Walrus
Trinity
Elephant
Pez

are the clones Im pollenating within a month with the Ortega. I will need testers for all these crosses. If you are interested, youre more than welcome
sorry man I thought I got to it in time to change this to you already answered so its not a duplicate answer. Again sorry everyone I did read the thread

Russell Brand
Snow1 is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 09:51 PM #29
RedEyedNReady

Quote:
Well I am more than happy to grow out but it would all be my wife that would do the true testing. Let me know if you would like our help your meds would be used to combat a few different ailments if your going for medical strains.
Excellent. Tell me what we ailments your wife has, and lets get her taken care of. Would love to help her in any way that I can.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:56 PM #30
Snow1

She has Fibro, arthritis, Rls, border line Lupis are the big ones I can think of I try to read as much as I can on different strains I know the strains she has tried so far is Cat piss which she didnt like SD which she said she didnt like the sour and bubba kush which she said she liked. She told me she rather have a body stone and really does not like the head high since one of the head highs made the room spin and got her sick.

Russell Brand
Snow1 is offline Quote