Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > RedEyed Genetics Coming SOON!

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Which males to use the Fire Cracker Studs (GS Cookies x Fire OG) or Ortega?
Fire Cracker Studs 30 50.85%
Ortega 29 49.15%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

RedEyed Genetics Coming SOON! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2012, 08:22 PM #11
TrichyTrichy

Congrats !

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:24 PM #12
Snow1

Snow1 will become famous soon enoughSnow1 will become famous soon enough
Well I will be interested on what you bring to the table it looks like that is a different form where a lot of guys where saying your a great guy and kinda bad mouthed CV I mean I dont know what happened either way but that is cool that you are branching out congrats man If you put together a hard hitting indica let me know so I can pick them up. Right now I am still looking to pick up one of the GSC mixes that CV is pushing to at the end or world drop and maybe a pack of rare dankness.

"No-one really feels self-confident deep down becuase it's an artifical idea. Really, people aren't that worried about what you're doing or what you're saying, so you can drift around the world relatively anonymously: you must not feel persucted and examined. Liberate yourself from that idea that people are watching you."
Russell Brand
Snow1 is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 08:25 PM #13
RedEyedNReady
Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is lying

RedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow1 View Post
Also do you plan on doing any mixes with Bubba 98- "wifes favorite" or GSC(curious if these really relieves both Fibro) or anything that will make a serious night time strain?
Boy I havent worked with the Pre 98 Bubba in some time... But, a good friend of mine still has her for me. I can def do something with her. I do have the a GSC cut but am flowering her to be sure she is the real deal right now. I never got the forum cut from CV but I do have the GSC x Fire OG seeds as well as the GSC x TW BX II seeds that I can hunt thru. Atleast I know those are mothered by the forum cut for sure. If it is indeed in the real deal... Expect a GSC BX soon!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:26 PM #14
NE_GROWER_978

Location: Gotta Step Your Game Up To Keep Your Rep Up. Boston
NE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to all
Word up redeye. Glad to see new peeps coming out with genetics. That Trinity is something special I've smoked it once from a fella from OR in my socal living days. I'm looking forward to what your gonna bring to the table. If you need any testers I always got room for new stuff. Stoked to see some pics too.

Count me in
-Subbed-

-NE_G979-
NE_GROWER_978 is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 08:29 PM #15
RedEyedNReady

RedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow1 View Post
Well I will be interested on what you bring to the table it looks like that is a different form where a lot of guys where saying your a great guy and kinda bad mouthed CV I mean I dont know what happened either way but that is cool that you are branching out congrats man If you put together a hard hitting indica let me know so I can pick them up. Right now I am still looking to pick up one of the GSC mixes that CV is pushing to at the end or world drop and maybe a pack of rare dankness.
Thank you bro! I work hard to do the right things and my nieghbors see it. Im glad that you were able to as well. If you see any of the crosses you like, let me know and you are officially a tester. Im testing EVERYTHING before I release it. Might take a while but its worth it IMO!

Old 11-30-2012, 08:30 PM #16
jm420
Banned

jm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of light
I love the up and coming breeders ,Welcome to the big time Red Eye.Ive heard alot of good things about the Ortega
I'd definately be up for running the tahoe cross as a tester if needed
peace jm
jm420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:30 PM #17
RedEyedNReady

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrichyTrichy View Post
Congrats !
Thank you soo much TT! Im VERY excited

Old 11-30-2012, 08:32 PM #18
RedEyedNReady

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm420 View Post
I love the up and coming breeders ,Welcome to the big time Red Eye.Ive heard alot of good things about the Ortega
I'd definately be up for running the tahoe cross as a tester if needed
peace jm
You are in! I will be posting pics of the ENTIRE pollenation process from beginning to end. That way everyone can literally see the seeds being made that they are testing from and after testing buying.

Old 11-30-2012, 08:37 PM #19
Snow1

Snow1 will become famous soon enoughSnow1 will become famous soon enough
I know this might be reaching I haven't seen it done so I will just toss out the idea maybe after you BX the GSC you can hit it with a purple strain and create a purple GSC or create a purple with some power. If Moonshine tells me that their Bubba strains are only going to be released in CO and not seeds go to the tude I will pick some up from you if that is ok RedEye

"No-one really feels self-confident deep down becuase it's an artifical idea. Really, people aren't that worried about what you're doing or what you're saying, so you can drift around the world relatively anonymously: you must not feel persucted and examined. Liberate yourself from that idea that people are watching you."
Russell Brand
Snow1 is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 08:38 PM #20
Kant C Shyt

Kant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to all
Hey RENR, GL with the seed company. Take care 1
Kant C Shyt is offline Quote