You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > ABNormal info thread

Thread Title Search
ABNormal info thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2012, 06:01 PM #41
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
did your riddlers mix drop already?

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 06:54 PM #42
bigshawn

bigshawn will become famous soon enoughbigshawn will become famous soon enough
Got two White Krush and one of your Winters Mix, I will send you pics after I repot them, all three pop within 24 hours all three have fat leafs the Winters Mix is out growing them all (in foxfarm soil) I'm having a hard time with the Bubba Chubble x Bubba Chunk I one two come up but its weak gona soak a couple more and see what comes from it anyways thats my report, excited about the WK and the WM we will see....... Keep doing what you do Foe
bigshawn is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 07:18 PM #43
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to behold
bita not yet...goin out within a day or 2....sorry for my delays but its been harvy time and I do all my own grunt work...hold tight and thnx for the interest..

ok BShawn.......if ya show the Winter later after it dev a lil i can prob ident it for you also..
yea those BubChubbles are a lil tricky...I was guessin they would do fine if ya started in FF soil cause their big mixed types that can eat..
Tell ya tho if you do get 1 or a couple up lets get into them...I could see a certain DC/Bub/SourB phenom that could be the pinnacle of a brutal Indica form....say this cause Ive grown all 3 bro...If you can get the effect prof of Bub/SourB with a lil DC..a smell/flav profile of DC/SourB...and a resin prof of DC/SourB/Bub...damn bro...were talkin a serious plant here...but if I was running those..that would be my goal/thinking on them...
I can get way more into it but lets wait till ya get somethin goin..don't wana get ya all pumped up for nothin yet..heh..
but that pic below is the Bubba dom I got from those lines of hybs...
Happy hollies m8!...

My impression of the Riddlers is 1 was a Maz mom..1 was a 3xBM mom..1 was hard to ident...my very wide guess is poss a DoubleDutch...
So for the sake of the view of it..Riddlers would look like this line wise..
all select Moms x POW(g13 dom male)...= Winter Mix
From this mix a handful was germed...3 Moms were flowered as mentioned above..
These 3 moms all got a bit of cross polly from the WhiteKrush f2 pollination...
there ya have it...Its a pool of riddles...heh...I'll get my ass in gear...and also send in more WhiteKrush and any extra DWK as well....keep um rollin
FOE20
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15154PeaceXMass_12-19-06-med.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	197018

Old 12-09-2012, 07:30 PM #44
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
its all good foe, cant rush good work, just wanted to make sure I didnt miss it. So far I got a bodhi mix pack and one from ganja rebel, if I can grab the riddler mix I think the 3 would be a nice run together. the last mix pack I ran was chimeras mountain mix, killer gems in there noone ever really knew about, I tend to have an affinitity for those oddities.

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 09:04 PM #45
OldLuck

OldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the rough
Where is white krush and winter mix available at?
OldLuck is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 09:37 PM #46
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to behold
kewl birdbro...man I have a few of Chimera's I should really get on deck..dig how he is really the only CCandy user out there anymore..got some of the Floss, some C4 n MJam as well...just so many to pick from anymore...eesh

no worries OldLuck....I got you covered bradda.....but they list them at the Bay under the SF(Serverfund) listings...

New lot of ABNormal work is on the way in now....For the Holidayz I'm asking them to be put up for $10-20/pk....
10pks - White Krush F2 (10/pk)
20pks - Riddlers Krush f1 (12/pk)
FOE20

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:26 AM #47
DJSHADOW

you planning on doing a release of KKrush - a in house hybrid of KBerries/GKrush that just sounds killer...

Old 12-11-2012, 02:08 AM #48
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
FOE20 just viseted ABN garden nice thats what we want to see thanks guyes
bugman52 is offline Quote

Old 12-11-2012, 11:10 PM #49
genetic freaked

genetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of light
Much respect goes out to FOE420!!
The double white krush I have is a little less then 2 weeks old and showing CRAZY vigor over strains I have paid a lot more money for.

This dude knows how to pick breeding stock and its showing. When they get to about a month old I will show a few pics.

Wish I dropped more then just 5. Also have to dig into the treasure mix.

FOE420- my treasure mix have 4 names listed on the back ofthe package. I know u listed more then 4 on this thread. Does that mean this pack contains only those 4 mother/fathers?
genetic freaked is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:12 PM #50
genetic freaked

genetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of light
Will also cross the best male or female from the double white krush with a BKGK.
Sounds like a good matchup
Double white double blue krush and some bubba moxed in.
genetic freaked is offline Quote