Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > ABNormal info thread

Thread Title Search
ABNormal info thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2012, 03:38 AM #11
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
always amazed by your pics, the results speak for themselves!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:05 AM #12
Cabinet

Cabinet is on a distinguished road
Spectacular line-up, Foe20.

I"ve got some of your Riddlers running :: 2 Maz-POW females that're getting flipped in a day or two. They look great, and the smells are rich and bright - sorta coffee acid funk. I'm stoked!

Rock on, FOE20!
Cabinet is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2012, 07:11 AM #13
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

S_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud of
Great just great.....

Guess I gotta take the Xbox back down to the pawn shop so I can get some.....

S_a_H
This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
~dj~
S_a_H is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2012, 07:13 AM #14
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to behold
hey hey SMaiden!...good to see ya luv...hope all is well in your world and thnx for the warm welcome..

jm420...no idea..I just throw um over seas...heh...Im sure Clarence will say somethin before or after his vacation..

gratzi SToker....just trying to make them happy..as that makes me happy...

Cabinet well to kewl man...ya just nailed their veg funk profiles..mainly the Maz in those descripts but its is a Maz hyb and to me the Female parent does seem to dom most of the f-1s..
Im workin on more maz hybs atm as shes a wonder beast from the 80s...Lost her in the early 90s..and regained last yr...its a wonderful life..sometimes..heh...

well dang S_a_H....well least their free?...heh...your always welcome to our stock...thnx for the kind words brah...

Where to go from here....Must give a mention to the work I'll be doing with Tony/Sagarmatha...Thing is were from teh same home town..know some of the same ppl...grew up on the same desire and drive for fine Cannabis...Its just one of those relationships that happen...not forced...He's a really kewl and laid back guy who's line up at one time was stellar..He's had some hardships as some may know so I just felt like I could help...I have always admired his work as well as a handful of other breedrs who just really lead the scene back then...So from that is where I draw all my ways from as I really try to only work Older Lines..Theres a big gap in our generations just like the variation we see in herb..I feel caught between 2 generations sorta out of the 70s and into the 90s kinda guy...But to be honest its really given me a opportunity to learn from the entire span of what really happened..
We all have friends and elders and Ive been blessed to know some really groovy cats in my short time so far...Looking forward to making and exploring types that relate most to my youth...
Im not a stand fast by Breeder grower tho...Let me elaborate a bit on that cause it may not be standard practice and may help others understand how I look at it all..
How I see it is the Plant is Life, another life form...We love life, and to get the best out of it I enjoy Cannabis but its not everything in my or our lives..
But it is one of my greatest passions in the way it grows to the way it effects me both personally and mentally/physically..
I use herb when I need it but mainly Ive chosen to help others who can't afford Insurance, Doc's, PharmMeds, or the pharms they take are doing them worse..Herb is great for many things and I love every aspect of it and why it works so well in my life and the folks we care for..
Im a true Sativa - head when alls said and done but over time and from working with folk who need these strong Indicas Ive come to understand plenty about them as well...So when I want to make a hybrid its usually cause its like being able to combine 2 great songs and get a better song at times..or least a new relative song..heh...
Anyway Im working on a whole list of new things that I hope will be a fresh view to some old lines...I do love to talk on variaties so hope its not to much for ppl as I do get caught up in it easily...When it comes to it Im nobody and its all about the Plants..Heres a quick view and can only hope for a great Fall and winter season..thanks for any interest and Don't just grow Plants...Grow with your Plants...
FOE20
-- Lines working or trying to --
Maz - what to do with her?...think first will be a Maz/WK..but could be brutal..
but will def be a Maz/Ortega avail next...this combo seems proper..
`95-NL5 SensiSeed inline (BlackBart) - just lookin..heh...
Kahili WebIndica - a groovy HawWebbed Indica by CK2..exploring
KKrush - a in house hybrid of KBerries/GKrush
WhiteKrush - looking for a GKrush flav with a White stone phenom..
Ortega - in house selection from a TexasKid Ortega hybrid
BBerry - Dj's, and other versions..
Skunks Nest - Sk1/Sk2xSk1/SSk
MTF - rework for Sagar's new ATF line
WilliamsWonder - yup..that old lady and from orig sssc stock..
PNWPurpIndica Bx work - thnx to stonypuffs for the lady..
Bodhi;s Hindu Kush inline - exploring another one of his wonders..
Rombolt - ole Vic...gata love it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FBSathead1_10-16-12.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	187620 Click image for larger version

Name:	FBSatMid_10-16-12.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	187621 Click image for larger version

Name:	FBSatFull1_10-16-12.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	342.6 KB
ID:	187622 Click image for larger version

Name:	NL5v1_10-16-12.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	187623 Click image for larger version

Name:	VegOverview1_10-16-12.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	189.3 KB
ID:	187624

Name:	HWIndTop2_10-16-12.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	187625 Click image for larger version

Name:	HKushfull1_10-16-12.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	187626 Click image for larger version

Name:	VegFull3_10-07-12.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	281.1 KB
ID:	187627 Click image for larger version

Name:	NewStarts1_10-07-12.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	187628 Click image for larger version

Name:	MazHead4_10-07-12.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	217.5 KB
ID:	187629

Last edited by FOE20; 10-17-2012 at 07:23 AM..
FOE20 is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2012, 08:38 AM #15
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

S_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud of
Sorry my laptop has been kaput for the last month so I am just getting caught up on threads and posts. There are a few people on my friends list when I see the name as active I make sure to check and see what they are up to and you are one of those people for sure. I missed out on some of Zep's stuff I missed out on the Sweettooth #4 but I do not want to miss out on yours.

So I am a bit lost here in the discussion.

You sent in freebies or finally listing ABnormal on the Bay ? Both would be great but with either I still have to buy something and it is well worth it.

All look tastey and the WhiteKrush is going to be the sweetest one for sure but I am still trying to find a BlueBerry worth growing twice. I do have a few 5-6 old Sag regular BB seeds that I haven't tried yet to get the sprouts going.

Anyways goodluck be safe.

S_a_H
This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
~dj~
S_a_H is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2012, 11:09 AM #16
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to behold
no worries bradda S_a_H...man I really hate laptops..heh...give me a home monster box and Im happy..funny tho Im here with a lappy burning thru my pants...damn things...
with ya on Swt..We ran Swtv1.1?..and Swt#3 after for a while till I had to minimize..gata say compared to Swt1.1 Swt#3 was way more SPG...allot better..Swt1.1 was still like a even mix of Swt/BB or vice versa...great line/pool to swim in tho...
but yea that a good point, what are we doing...
Anything we send is for freebies or Charity Auctions if those exist anymore...We don;t breed we just mix what we love most and some we do take a bit beyond F-1...I actually like F1's of most cause that way we can always pull parents back out easily to..
If we do ever list on a buying site it will be for a very low amount and mainly to recover after seed runs..Were a very small Priv MED CoOp and when we give up 1/4 or even 1/2 the garden to open pollies it does hurt a bit...But I don't have any plans to do that anyway as Im really looking to help Sagar with some new blood...But I'll always give freebies of the early work I do cause its just good karma..Im not pushin Fems or anyone's next gen F-gens..Im just helpin spread a few we love and I dont like doing small single branch or controlled pollies..I like big open nail all the ladies in the room type...Then clean house..establish next set..and do it again...That way I get to see plenty all the way thru and work it all in a perpetual type motion...But open pollies means choice moms all knocked up with nowhere to go...heh...So when theres a pile o beans here and folsk who might wana there...why not is my take...But Im not tryin to get anything out of it beside a lil feedback on germ would be kewl if theres any issues..Maybe choice mothers or keeper type posts always help others when deciding on what to try...Thats why Im just posting parent line info and some pre-work stuff so its a good view before anyone bothers..I do wana bring somethin new tho and not the same ole so some even for me are a challenge and Im really curious how they grow in other regions..Im just as picky as the next guy but I love endless variety so hope it helps out is all...
Also really were a big supporter of the varieties them selves, the breeders and seed co's...We run classics now even like SS-ak47, osSSH, DjBB heirloom cut, NCGoo, and try to show allot on those as well as they are the work that really stands out most often for us..This is why Im running some of Bodhi's, Sagars, sssc, BCGA/Vic, all from seed but we still love the cuts that get around and just always try to least show a bit of appreciation...Its all good and were just enjoying the varieties as we grow...
keep rollin
FOE20
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Mazhead6_10-16-12.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	191.4 KB
ID:	187641 Click image for larger version

Name:	MazMac_10-16-12.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	206.3 KB
ID:	187642 Click image for larger version

Name:	Mazhead_10-16-12.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	236.5 KB
ID:	187643 Click image for larger version

Name:	FBSatMac2_10-16-12.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	214.9 KB
ID:	187644 Click image for larger version

Name:	FBSathead3_10-16-12.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	187645

Last edited by FOE20; 10-17-2012 at 11:51 AM..
FOE20 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:24 PM #17
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

I always liked desktop models because I usually put my own system together because I was a PC gamer and needing a new video card every year it had to be something I could upgrade and do myself.

Well i'll be watching seedbay and see what pops up.

I remember seeing that you got the BBH cut but stopped going over there to see anything you did with it.

S_a_H
~dj~
S_a_H is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2012, 05:47 PM #18
bigshawn

bigshawn will become famous soon enoughbigshawn will become famous soon enough
Guess I'm following you around this site, looool, anyway can you shed some light on these hyb for the crew, bubba chubble x bubba chunk sb bx3, white krush and riddler x white krush f1??, make up and if ran before exspected flower time possiable yield, flavors and potency??

Thank you, and keep it flowing Foe!!!!!
bigshawn is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2012, 05:50 PM #19
bigshawn

bigshawn will become famous soon enoughbigshawn will become famous soon enough
Guess I'm following you around this site, looool, anyway can you shed some light on these hyb for the crew, bubba chubble x bubba chunk sb bx3, white krush and riddler x white krush f1??, make up and if ran before exspected flower time possiable yield, flavors and potency??

Thank you, and keep it flowing Foe!!!!!
bigshawn is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2012, 05:53 AM #20
DrPoison
POISON GENETICS.

DrPoison is just really niceDrPoison is just really niceDrPoison is just really niceDrPoison is just really niceDrPoison is just really niceDrPoison is just really niceDrPoison is just really niceDrPoison is just really niceDrPoison is just really niceDrPoison is just really niceDrPoison is just really nice
Glad to see you still doing your thing Foe! Remember eyeing your Foeberry grows back in the day. I'd love to give that DJ BB heirloom cut a run! Best of luck w/ the new projects!

2 members found this post helpful.