What's new

Pure Thai Sativas

endgegner

The real seed company is imo the best way for authentic landrace genetics. Their stealth is also good. Never had problems when dealing with them and everything arrived safe.
Yeah, but importing seeds to Germany outside from the EU is not legal. It is not a misdemeanor crime anymore, but just an offense, but I can't expect my parents to be cool with that and I don't wanna import to me personally in Eastern Europe. I do have a drop with a fake name, but using a drop and taxes can be a pain in the ass. But maybe I will ask a friendly user from this forum to redirect to me in return to some self made seeds or cuttings, as someone already asked me about some :D

Last edited:

elchischas

Veteran
When I see Zomia prices or anyone selling seed at those prices I lose interest in whatever they have to offer

Seeds of some of the plants from the 2nd episode are up for sale like the apple vinegar selection Squirrel Tail
Things move too fast in the canna world, strains come and go
It is really impressive how fast the turnaround is in the cannaworld
What I bought 5 months ago is not available anymore, descriptions gone too
If you look at the dates, it is all prelegalization, same claim as Zomia
View attachment 18998654

You can get the goods here, affordable prices. What they offer now is postlegalization
In the shop section you can see what you can order if you are in Thailand, 40 baht is 1 euro
This is the farm. 10 gram 5 euro, they should be shipping all over the planet in a free decent world

They have competition and it is fierce but I didnt see any seeds for sale
Some of the competition
25 grams Chocolate Thai 25 euro

Too expensive for you?
Here you can get 10 grams for 2 and a half euro 2,5 euro 10 grams man
Weed is affordable, it always was

Green Crack 10 grams go for 7,5 euro here
I like it, it is affordable for everybody rich or poor

Man, Thailand is Disneyland for any canna lover
Thanks for the link bro
It seems to be a real option to avoid
resorting to the excessive prices of Zomia
more and more westerners go to Thailand so it's a matter of time to access those genetics almost for free.

Hmong

Veteran
vicious ...
blades#3.jpg

once upon, a seed ...
HmongHilltribe.jpg

work!.jpg

just the bagseeds ...
Thaiseed.jpg

Last edited:

GrandpaMillenial

When I see Zomia prices or anyone selling seed at those prices I lose interest in whatever they have to offer

Seeds of some of the plants from the 2nd episode are up for sale like the apple vinegar selection Squirrel Tail
Things move too fast in the canna world, strains come and go
It is really impressive how fast the turnaround is in the cannaworld
What I bought 5 months ago is not available anymore, descriptions gone too
If you look at the dates, it is all prelegalization, same claim as Zomia
View attachment 18998654

You can get the goods here, affordable prices. What they offer now is postlegalization
In the shop section you can see what you can order if you are in Thailand, 40 baht is 1 euro
This is the farm. 10 gram 5 euro, they should be shipping all over the planet in a free decent world

They have competition and it is fierce but I didnt see any seeds for sale
Some of the competition
25 grams Chocolate Thai 25 euro

Too expensive for you?
Here you can get 10 grams for 2 and a half euro 2,5 euro 10 grams man
Weed is affordable, it always was

Green Crack 10 grams go for 7,5 euro here
I like it, it is affordable for everybody rich or poor

Man, Thailand is Disneyland for any canna lover

I’ve grown out the squirrel tail from zomia, and a few other of their strains.

I won a pack of phon bok the red lemon thai from prempavee, but they all got smashed in the mail.

Im hesitant to order from her now that i see her working with arjan.

I've talked to people that have grown these Zomia seeds and seen pics and they seem ok, the Kroeng Krawia might not be as strong as claimed on the website but we'll see :)
I went for #2 Thai Mango because I try to avoid purple in Thai

lol im with you there, I’ll be ordering that thai mango, also looking for the mean green and zero purp

GrandpaMillenial

Haha i didnt realize you had just posted. How was the squirrel tail in your experience? Your plants sure looked nice

It was great, only have a quart jar left, so Im gonna order more, my last phone call with zomia they described thai mango as a more refined squirrel tail.

we are playing a little phone tag right now, but im most likely going with thai mango and gonna look for a nice green mango pheno

RobFromTX

It was great, only have a quart jar left, so Im gonna order more, my last phone call with zomia they described thai mango as a more refined squirrel tail.

we are playing a little phone tag right now, but im most likely going with thai mango and gonna look for a nice green mango pheno

I was eyeing that one too. I wonder how it compares to the real seeds thai mango, which has a pretty good reputation itself. Please post up your grow when the time comes

GrandpaMillenial

I was eyeing that one too. I wonder how it compares to the real seeds thai mango, which has a pretty good reputation itself. Please post up your grow when the time comes

real seeds looks legit. I think @GreenAndFast had some great results.

But ultimately zomia described it as one of their best sellers.

and trsc actually posted on their site that their other thais were just as good or better.

IMG_1136.png

so im going with zomia for the mango thai

endgegner

The BTC payment method is the reason I can use Zomia
BTC is only pseudo-anonymous and every transaction can be seen in the blockchain publicly. As soon as your identity is connected to it (ie buying from an exchange), you can be traced. And even if not, every TX can be still seen and people can see what you do with your money. I suggest using Monero, if it is available. If not, I still suggest buying Monero and converting the needed amount to an available coin just for the trade. I had some seed sites that don't support XMR, but they have always accepted Liteocoin. LTC has faster and cheaper transactios.

I only suggest using BTC for storing money to increase your money. The other coins are superior. It is still doing well for being the first project though, but that is the only reason why it is the number one coin - because of its name.

StickyBandit

BTC is only pseudo-anonymous and every transaction can be seen in the blockchain publicly. As soon as your identity is connected to it (ie buying from an exchange), you can be traced. And even if not, every TX can be still seen and people can see what you do with your money. I suggest using Monero, if it is available. If not, I still suggest buying Monero and converting the needed amount to an available coin just for the trade. I had some seed sites that don't support XMR, but they have always accepted Liteocoin. LTC has faster and cheaper transactios.

I only suggest using BTC for storing money to increase your money. The other coins are superior. It is still doing well for being the first project though, but that is the only reason why it is the number one coin - because of its name.
I'm not a big fish, not worth looking into, I mainly use it so the banks can't clip the ticket and payment is almost instant and simple anywhere in the world. I mined it myself so it owes me nothing now :)
and my wife doesn't know I'm buying more seeds :p

Last edited:

endgegner

I mainly use it so the banks can't clip the ticket and payment is almost instant and simple anywhere in the world.
That is mainly true, but sometimes payments can take hours to days, if the network is overloaded and fees can be really high to send out an amount about 100 euros.
Even if you don't care about privacy, you may wanna convert some part of your coins to Solana. I have put most of my money into SOL and earned way more than I have with BTC. And the transactions are almost instant. So you can pay with it or convert it to LTC if the seed bank doesn't support SOL.

But Bitcoin is still great magic internet money :)
0 hxxnJN80NNCGHdJM.png