What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Haze x Meao Thai F3 & Pure Purple Haze

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Heres "Pure Purple" Old Timers Haze at 8.5 weeks in. It looks like its been in flower for 10 days. Height control is impossible - it has been bent, scrogged, then tied to sticks for support, then crossed over itself in a second makeshift wire screen 18 inches above the previous one. The non amended, straight-out-of-the-bag Happy Frog has minorly burned this plant every time I've repotted it, but it seems to be doing alright now. For those considering running this one, I would suggest diluting your soil mix.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking Great

Looking Great

I like your Thai.I have always been interested in growing Thai.
I have never smoked any though.I want to explore more of these great Ace strains.
Looking forward to a smoke report.

Best of luck.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad the Green Haze Thai F3s are working good for you Terpene :) Delicious looking flowers, looks like they will be ready very soon ... guess 3 weeks more after the time you took the last pics will be enough to fully mature them, dont over mature them! :D

The haze thais still can be grown indoors quite well, but we dont recommend to grow pure haze indoors unless you are flowering for seed production. You are already experiencing the great differences in terms of vigor, easy of growing and yield between the haze thais and pure haze. So i wont add much ;)

Take care and thanks for keep posting!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful plants Terpene!

Dubi is the Green Haze Thai F3 that you like so much the same one available at the boo?

Hello sativa lover,

If the packing date at the back of the envelope is from 2012 or after then is the new F3 version.

Terpene

Veteran
Can someone please tell these plants its time to hurry up and die?

GREEN Haze x Thai (haze side) at 19 weeks and still stacking
picture.php

Thai side of the same, LOVE the colors!!! Not really "green" though lol :biggrin:
picture.php

Pure Purple Haze at 12.5 weeks in, going to be a LONG time before this one is ready...
picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Yeah, Terpene...that looks like purple haze x thai to me. Be interesting to see what sort of effect she has. With these hazes, I noticed they will continue to flower even after peak ripeness. I've let them go only to find a lot of amber heads at completion. How do the trich's look?

All in all, a very healthy happy plant. And the pure purple haze is looking good as well. She should start to get pretty hairy now...

Terpene

Veteran
Yeah, Terpene...that looks like purple haze x thai to me. Be interesting to see what sort of effect she has. With these hazes, I noticed they will continue to flower even after peak ripeness. I've let them go only to find a lot of amber heads at completion. How do the trich's look?

All in all, a very healthy happy plant. And the pure purple haze is looking good as well. She should start to get pretty hairy now...

Trichs are still cloudy / clear, my setup tends to take a bit longer because of my 20/4 to 11.5/12.5 direct flip and somewhat nitrogen rich soil.

Both have a capri-sun fruity smell with the traditional hazey incense and sandalwood back. Should be some interesting smoke.

S

sativagrower87

Hey, Terpene if your not sure when to harvest that plant maybe its a good idea to harvest her few times lets say within 2 or 3 weeks. :)

De La Luz

Looks Very Good Terpene !!

I just took down a PHXThai @ 18 1/2 weeks and one OTH (12(f) X 6(m) ) @ 24 weeks...

as you know... these Sativa gentics are worth the wait !! :smoker:

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking Good

Looking Good

The Thai looks real tasty.
I like the colors.
You got me interested in trying Thai.
So many seeds and so little time.

That must taste real good.
I wonder what it smokes like? :)

Terpene

Veteran
Well, I have actually already trimmed the popcorn off the bottom. Smoke was solid - energetic, talky, very much like caffeine. I'm waiting till both plants have finished throwing pistils. It takes forever, but I've found with long flowering sativas that the high experience both intensifies and calms a little. This is a personal preference as I have pulled too many sativas early in the past and spent many a night a bit paranoid.

Zan - the taste was very sandalwood hazey, didn't get too much fruit. At that point I had recently hit them with a small dose of ferts and I think that may have contributed to a lack of flavor. I will report back when I kill em.

Terpene

Veteran
Final chop for the Green Haze x Thais was at 19.5 weeks. Probably could have waited another 10 days for every last remaining hair to die, but it was close enough and I needed the space.

Heres the green haze leaning side:
picture.php

and a top cola which refused to die..
picture.php

Terpene

Veteran
And here is the thai side which turned a brilliant shade of purple and was far higher yielding.

Macro:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and I think this is my favorite:
picture.php

My whole place smells like strawberries / tropical fruit / haze. I love it!:biggrin:

U

unthing

great pics again terpene! 19,5 weeks! i have yet to acquire such patience. their smells sound delicious.

Terpene

Veteran
Pure Purple Haze at 16 weeks. Looking like were going to be a full 25 weeks here..
picture.php

2 phenos of Purple Haze x Meao Thai just starting out, one light and one dark. The light one is more haze leaning and the darker is more thai.
picture.php

picture.php

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks very nice and tasty.

My buddy gave me some old Chocolate Thai seeds from the 80's.
He said the high and potency was memorable.
They were obtained from his buddy,that use to bring loads of compressed bricks in.
The package had a circle and star on it.Maybe someone knows the area it came from?
That guy is dead now and my buddy gifted the seed to me.
I told my buddy I would grow some in honor of his friend.

Your nice plants got me thinking about my promise.
I look forward to growing Thai.

Take care.

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
Gorgeous

Gorgeous

Those are some lovely plants. All this time I've been thinking the purple tone was a byproduct of indica nature - learn something new every day.

Smashing to look at, wish I was smoking them.

<3 Tesla

Latest posts

Latest posts