What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

- Get Mo's Grow Log -

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Jus took some malawi gold pollen polinated gsc, bubbaXsweettang, pineapple f1, chem valley kush, tahoeXfire og, alien dog, cotton candy, and trueblueXchemd! We will see how the pollen took real soon.... Finna do the same thing with the golden tiger male!

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Nice! Spread the pollen.
(Pan x Jam)x Malawi Gold, oh yea!
Do you have any pix of the Tahoe x Fire? Sounds like something I need. Are they from Rascal or CC?
Sour Bubble = Good smoke:biggrin:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Jus took some malawi gold pollen polinated gsc, bubbaXsweettang, pineapple f1, chem valley kush, tahoeXfire og, alien dog, cotton candy, and trueblueXchemd! We will see how the pollen took real soon.... Finna do the same thing with the golden tiger male!

SIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKK! haha those are going to be some sick crosses!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Its on....

Its on....

Startin ta bud!
picture.php

Golden tiger
picture.php

jamaicanXcolumbian
picture.php

from the other side... the one closest one on right is s@nnies jack, then behind it malawi, on the left is the other colXjam and behind that swazi skunk.
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Mitsu- heres a shot of the tahoe fire in early buddin...
picture.php

Also, jus hit up the pineapple, sweet bubba tang, a huge yielding crystalfied cali connect mix pack plant, gsc, tahoe fire, and alien dog with the golden tiger pollen! Things are startin ta get interesting.....

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Oh yeah, its on!
The color on that golden tiger is outa this world! Those tallest sativas are still going to double at least during flower so I reckon tie down branches now..? Tie them horizontal and they will just bud up from the nodes, as opposed to chopping em down. Sure you know what yer doing, but they are only gonna explode now and that roof is getting close already haha!

The tahoe looks like fire already.. Have you knocked her up yet or going to wait for more mature flowers and more pistils? edit..just saw the end of your post..sex em bitches up.. i love it, thats what it is about!

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Thanks Mo. Nice shot ! I found where the CVK and Tahoe fire come from. I won't order from the sites that carry them. If GN doesn't carry them,then I'm out.
Things are lookin' good! Might need to swap out tents soon:biggrin:.
Ya know,I have this pheno I found in some Chemdog genetics,looks alot like your Panama x Jamaican. I've only come across this type plant once before. She was in the first outcross Rez did with the Chem D. Chem D x HK . I'm gunna try and get a shot of her to compare. See ya.......mitsu

Lovely gals Mo,just lovely.That Golden Tiger is a beauty.I am going to be really interested in your CG x JL cross and how it turns out,how she is to live with and so on.I just dropped five,maybe I can live vicariously through your log.Great job with those very healthy gals,be well my friend.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks chuck, n errybody who slide through n check out the grow!

Heres a lil sumn sumn ta spice up the thread.....

Louie the 13th
picture.php

Seeded GSC... hit one branch with GT and one with Malawi gold...
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
TahoeXfire og... also seeded this with malawi and gt.

picture.php

another pic of the louie 13th
picture.php

MildeStoner

Veteran
Start tying now, those malawis are going to get a lot bigger during flower! That, or remove the roof hahahahha.
OG's look so sexy when they're pregnant, you're going to be a proud father soon ;)
Your care package is slowly being prepared, working on African time here...

Latest posts

Latest posts