Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > List of different Soil Mixes---Soil Directory

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
List of different Soil Mixes---Soil Directory Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2012, 10:58 AM #41
corwinlame

corwinlame is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome, this is really one of the best and informative content to all users. The List you have been shared of different soil mixes is might be useful specially for growers.
corwinlame is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2012, 01:32 AM #42
genetic freaked

genetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of lightgenetic freaked is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for this thread Joe Fresh!
genetic freaked is offline Quote

Old 11-01-2012, 08:46 AM #43
Pseudo
just do it

Pseudo is just really nicePseudo is just really nicePseudo is just really nicePseudo is just really nicePseudo is just really nicePseudo is just really nicePseudo is just really nicePseudo is just really nicePseudo is just really nicePseudo is just really nice
hey joe nice thread.. who is LC anyways?
Pseudo is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 11:19 AM #44
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
I like it simple and mine is as easy as it gets.

Ffof or other quality organic soil mix, Kellogg's, Black Gold, etc. Add chunky perlite at around 20% and ewc at 10%. This is the veg mix and I put the seeds into it, so not too hot. The ewc and perlite is optional btw.

When I up pot for flower I use the same mix but add Rainbow Bloom Mix, 2 tbsp per gallon of soil. This contains bat and bird guano, bone meal, kelp, and some other organic stuff.

I just water with ph controlled water and have had no problems at all. I would rather pay someone to mix up a bunch of things for a ready made soil, than do it myself. Works well enough.
yesum is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:32 AM #45
Jamorg13

Jamorg13 will become famous soon enoughJamorg13 will become famous soon enoughJamorg13 will become famous soon enough
Awesome thread dude
Jamorg13 is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2012, 06:44 PM #46
Iffy
Nil Illegitimus Carburundum

Iffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud of
Amazing post Joe!
Truly useful, informative post. Many thanks for the effort involved in putting it all together and posting - kudos.
Stay safe

The Chronic Pain Club - a resource for us all!

My definition of an EXPERT; An 'EX' is a has-been & a 'SPURT' is a drip under pressure!

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.
Lao Tzu

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Iffy is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2012, 04:29 AM #47
Gunnlĉif

great work joe!

Old 12-18-2012, 10:25 PM #48
Gimpy23

Gimpy23 is on a distinguished road
Great thread thanks!! One question about using the Earth Juice lineup?? Would you give your container plants ( 5 gal) that mixture of fertilizers "every" time you water or every other time??
Gimpy23 is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2012, 05:50 AM #49
joe fresh

joe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpy23 View Post
Great thread thanks!! One question about using the Earth Juice lineup?? Would you give your container plants ( 5 gal) that mixture of fertilizers "every" time you water or every other time??

when in soil i always like to feed every 3rd waterig, so "water water feed water water feed...ect)...i do the same in promix, with great results
Quote:
NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT, HE WILL LOWER YOU TO HIS LEVEL AND BEAT YOU BY EXPERIENCE
The Fresh spot

Phytophythora - "The Plant Destroyer"

Pythium Root Rot in Soil and Hydroponic Applications

Salt Tolerance of Plants in Soil

Pour Thru Method for testing soil PH and EC

Substrate pH: Getting it Right for Your Crops

Marijuana Documentaries
joe fresh is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2013, 08:59 PM #50
vindiesel

vindiesel has a spectacular aura aboutvindiesel has a spectacular aura aboutvindiesel has a spectacular aura aboutvindiesel has a spectacular aura about
Very informative. Ty....