Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > List of different Soil Mixes---Soil Directory

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
List of different Soil Mixes---Soil Directory Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2018, 04:31 AM #171
Dr.NO
Good evening Mr. Bond.

Dr.NO has a spectacular aura aboutDr.NO has a spectacular aura aboutDr.NO has a spectacular aura aboutDr.NO has a spectacular aura about
I am starting a grow soon using the soil mix you don't have to feed that calls for mixing the different FoxFarm products together, but the FoxFarm Light Warrior cannot be sold in my state nor any nearby states. The other products are on their way so I do not want to completely deviate from this mix.

So, is there another product I can substitute, or a way to recreate the Light Warrior by procuring the constituent parts and mixing them myself?

Thanks
Dr.NO is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2018, 04:14 AM #172
Traveller x

Traveller x is on a distinguished road
Nice article.
Traveller x is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2018, 04:32 PM #173
Vapeitall

Vapeitall is on a distinguished road
Fox Farm Happy Frog and Ocean Forest 1:1 mix for the win for 20+ years.
Vapeitall is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 05:39 PM #174
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
I do not think there even was a Happy Frog product line available twenty years ago. (Was there?)

The Happy Frog fertilizer line was formerly branded as Peace of Mind. I think the HF soil line was made available at the same time the fertilizer line transitioned to Happy Frog.
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 09:16 PM #175
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to all
Has anyone had success with using only Happy Frog by itself? I added some lime and perlite. First time using only Happy Frog organic. used pro mix last run and it worked out well.
bigAl25 is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2018, 05:09 PM #176
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to all
My first reaction to Happy Frog. It does not hold moisture very well at all. I am attempting to start 9 seeds in the new air pots( holes in the sides) and find center part of pot dried out after one 20 hr on light day with circulating fan on low. With regular closed pots the moisture would linger for a day or two before re watering was required. As I struggle to germinate the remaining pots( planted 8 , 24 hr. soaked Hubba Bubba Smellascope seeds in remaining pots, it appears that daily watering, small amount around seed area is required. Is it the soil, air pots, or too much air circulation? Hell it could be all three, but I suspect the soil right now.
bigAl25 is offline Quote