What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ak48 DWC Closet grow #1.

G

how can you NOT smoke with all that tasty buds around....

nice job though, dont you just want one toke??....lol

420ponics

FullyMeltedDome said:
420ponics said:
I have one runt ass AK plant left haha! All of my others hermied or were male.

Ponics. :joint:

:joint: Thats funny(not funny ha ha,funny sux!),because i had nine males and a runt with my ten AK 48's also and the runt was so bad i didnt even try to flower it out let alone clone it,oh well atleast every other Nirvana strain ive grown to completion was pretty sweet.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed

The crazy part is, everyone loved the AK as well. It sure as hell didn't smell like candy though. It smelled like shit to me but apparantly smoked really well. The other 2 smelled so much like candy it was insane! I found the more it cures, the less it smells like candy though. I'll smoke weed one day, but for now I'll just continue to grow. Haha, I have some parsely and other herbs under my sink too along with various varieties of plants in my room. I also have about 15 or so MJ seeds germing right now. Thanks for the complements guys ; )

Ponics.:joint:

deepsoul

sheet i only got 5and a half ounces dried and semi cured off my two ak48s..ya did really well m8...best smoke i have had in about 8 years,,we all rate it a 9/10...

as i seeded I have about 150 mature seeds of a healthy cross of 3 ak48s... and i have 8 clones in flower at the moment that are about 18 inch bushes... and another 8 cuttings that i took before i flipped yesterday to twelve twelve.....

wet that was bigger then my fore arm
such an uplifting functional smoke. too

i have about 3 and a half ounces dried of trim..

anywayz...

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
SOME SAY THAT CARE CANNOT BE TAKEN OTHERS JUST TAKE IT

Impressive grow ....How much? lol
keep it up
Peace