What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nature Lovers' Thread

G

Very nice!!
Damn, wish I had a camera. Lots of spring wild flowers around my area.......and the roses are starting to form their flowers.
Guess I'll just have to sit back & enjoy other folks pics.
Bong, is that a woodpecker in your last frame?
Nice shots.

Bh

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
JJ, just scroll down the user menu to see "upload pictures", bit complicated further on at the first time, different to OG but you'll figure.

BTW: hilarious avy :yes:

Hey bongosaurus! nice of you to revive NLT, NKOTS tried some time earlier, but I guess it wasn't a good time yet.

rgds, kov

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
"Go advanced" instead of "post quick reply", and just click on the one you want to attach.

hope it helps!

rgds, kov

G

bongasaurus said:
i do believe that is a cedar waxwing in the last pic there. not positive though, he flew away fast...
Yo bong, my man........
I dug out my old "Peterson Field Guide to Birds" from my college days.....
your bird friend looks to be a Yellow Shafted Flicker....a species of woodpecker...the red spot on the back of the head gives him away, hehehe.
A similar looking bugger has been roosting on my gutter's down-spout & pecking away on the side of my house at sunrise........right next to my bedroom!! sheeeesh!! Guess my house looks like a tree.....

Anyway, good thread.......hope we get more cool pics.

Bh

Captain Skunk

Bipedalhominid said:
I dug out my old "Peterson Field Guide to Birds" from my college days.....
your bird friend looks to be a Yellow Shafted Flicker....a species of woodpecker...the red spot on the back of the head gives him away, hehehe.
Bh

Good call Biped, and I always enjoyed the photos in the OG thread Bong!

Here's the waxwing for comparison.

enjoy!

G

nice to be outdoors this time of year.

footy season is beginning......nothing better than running outdoors....bretahing in the fresh air.

mmmmmm

dfa

this is where i live, ive been gone 2weeks now and i am missin it!

i love snowboarding, its too much fun...

we got so far; 660 inches of snow this winter season, and damn im lovin it

Last edited:

Nikijad4210

Veteran
:D
I'm just waiting for the Gulf to warm up a bit more, then I'm hitting the beach! I personally prefer the water temp to be within a degree or 2 of 80*F, not too cool, not too warm, but juuuust right, imo :)

I just need to invest in a decent snorkel set (time to start browsing the dive shops again) and then me and my waterproof camera'll be snapping shots of the underwater world ;)

Actually, I have to convice my husband to go in the first place, I hate going to the beach alone, and he hates going to the beach period---"It's not the water that I have a problem with. It's that grainy, sticky shit between the parking lot and the water that I hate." Well, tough shit, suck it up and deal. I go to every park, preserve and walk path you want to go to and I never argue. It's time to go somewhere I want to spend the day at, dammit.

But now that I know this thread's been brought back, I'll have some underwater shots within the next month or 2 for ya folks :D

stoner 13th

nice pix guys - sup JJ-

this is kinda like the "scenic pics" thread i started on OG- lets see what i can dig up here-

Last edited:
G

great pictures, this thread has enspired me to go take some pictures in the nice weather

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Great an outdoor thread, i'm going hicking soon so i'll pull up a few.
It's nice to see pics of something other than pot.....except maybe pics of pot outdoors.
I see the old crew is on this like a fat kid on pie, JJ, kov, B-rex, Niki, good to see yall hanging in and coming up for light.

Peace

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Actually, Bongasaurus, it's just a simple one-time-use underwater camera :D
Hell of a lot cheaper than shelling out for the real deal, although, I'd love to have one some day if I ever fall into a pile of money somehow.

I get some really excellent pics out of those one-timers, believe it or not. Too bad I never thought to develope the shots and get a picture CD, too. I certainly will next time, however----Especially since it's really difficult to explain the view of the sun from under water, photos tell it best.

Captain Skunk

Great pics everyone!

Bong a pailfull of those perch would make a very nice spring dinner!

Everything is greening up quickly here!

enjoy!

G

forget about the perch. That mushroom is looking scrum-didely-umptious(had ned flanders in mind lol).

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pics everyone!!...spring is a great time of year, rebirth for all living things :D
love it!
thanks for the show
those orchids are so beautiful borat, amesome shots!