Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Poeple Under The Stairs Gear Grows!!

Thread Title Search
Poeple Under The Stairs Gear Grows!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2011, 12:37 AM #41
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedee View Post
seein as i never had a chance to grow either the ECSD or Casey Jones , but i have just picked up a pack of your Casey #3. i will be excited to see how they turn out. every thread i see on either strain i have been more than impressed.
you did good to pick em up seedee
I think you'll like the caseyJs #3
I picked up 2 paks of relists last month after watching ghost's grow. Ive been trying to score some PUS CJ#3 since mid summer

I have 9? or 10 now @3wks and they are looking super!
under HO-T5s they are extremely tight on node spacing and I have big long assed *viable *branches coming off the 1st serrated mono leaf that come out after the cot's pop!

this is then 1st strain Ive ever had with viable branches on the 1st true leaf
they're gonna rock when topped

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:50 AM #42
JACKBAYBEH
Cultivation Nation

JACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the rough
Chef, you plan on making any more of the ECSD x Chem IBL ???
Could never get an answer on the freebies being gone or not. Would love to run some of these. Thanks bro.

Old 11-17-2011, 03:27 AM #43
chefro420

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKBAYBEH View Post
Chef, you plan on making any more of the ECSD x Chem IBL ???
Could never get an answer on the freebies being gone or not. Would love to run some of these. Thanks bro.
1 time release , sorry bro ! No idea if the freebies are gone or not ...... There was a ton of em , maybe you'll see some f2's from a member down the road ?

Last edited by chefro420; 11-17-2011 at 03:37 AM..

Old 11-20-2011, 12:13 AM #44
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to all
chem ibl x cj #5 day 75 (harvest)

heavy sour d smells with lots of diesel/chem funk. not a big yield but she didnt stretch very much either. should be very nice smoke
ghostnugz is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:49 PM #45
chefro420

Nice GN!! Stoked to see what ya think of the smoke and what else ya have finishing!

I will be taking a break from growing and the boards and closing up People Under the Stairs ,time to concentrate on other things!
Still keep the reports and pix coming though !!!!

Thank You!

Last edited by chefro420; 11-27-2011 at 10:00 PM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:57 PM #46
seedee

ok as i promised i would post updates

these are my ECSD x Casey Jones
the pics are of my frostyes lady she is of medium height compared to the others. i am quite surprised how well they are rolling along . i feel these should be quite large nugs when done. and man the trich coverage.

and thats it for now . i will try and get pics of all the rest later . i can't believe these are on the bay for $30 right now . incredible buy
oh yea these are at a little over 3 weeks i think

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:19 PM #47
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to all
damn look at the frost!!!
that one is definitely cj dominate, he smell??
out of my two i ended up with one that was dead on ecsd. ill get some flicks up in the next day or two, just gonna upload n size a bunch...
keep em coming, any flicks of the rest of your ladies??

Old 12-11-2011, 10:28 PM #48
seedee

kinda like a sweet skunky smell almost fruity. not on the button with it , but somethin like that . as i get to know em better i will say. hard though when i got the groups i have , straw desiel, grandoggy p, those ecsd x casey , prophet , ect.... so many fragrances.

Old 12-12-2011, 04:09 PM #49
Puddin'tane

this ones for chefro..thanks man!!

ecsd x chemibl @ 24 days

@ 32

will update @ harvest..

Old 12-12-2011, 07:54 PM #50
ghostnugz

those pics arent showing

been smoking on wax made form chem jones #3&5. shit has some crazy potentcy and unreal sour d flavor. just lost a few weeks of my life smoking myself stupid on the stuff

2 members found this post helpful.