Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Poeple Under The Stairs Gear Grows!!

Thread Title Search
Poeple Under The Stairs Gear Grows!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2011, 01:21 AM #31
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to all
hope yours ends up as stinky and icy as my #2!
ghostnugz is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2011, 01:28 AM #32
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to all
okay wasnt done with that post lol got some more flicks this morning. everything coming along nicely.

ecsd x cj day 35

dont know about smell, my hands were covered in neem oil when i tried rubbing her down.

og chem x cj #2 day 56

sorry went wild with the flicks of this lady, shes pretty photogenic i must say. ultra icy, super stinky and starting to pack it on. gonna get fed a few more days then start flushing. shell go 75-80 days im guessing.

chem ibl x cj #5 day 70

probably another 10 days or so on this one.

ill have to get some flicks of the other ones going, hopefully i can do that tonite. its been a nightmare in the garden lately...

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:54 AM #33
milo_xxx
Stress Tester/Plant Torturer

milo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant future
Nice og chem x cj #2 ghostnugz!!!!

If mine turn out half that nice I would be ecstatic!!!
milo_xxx is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:58 AM #34
chefro420

Thanks for the update GN ! Even with your hands full ya still manage to get the plants out and some pix up!

Everything is looking good and frosty! Can't wait to hear more about the developing smells on them all!

The Og chem #2 x CJ looks danky as hell bro! I was hoping the CJ would increase the yield of the the OG chem ,and she is looking chunky! SHe looks to be very OG chem dom . Watch out when the calyx's start to swell like a mofo!!!!ANy more balls on them after you fixed the light leak ?

Old 11-12-2011, 01:21 PM #35
seedee

all right , ECSD X Casey Jones

these are my 10 lovelies , been in 1212 for week. they have already sexed for me . i got 8 females and 2 males. we shall see how the gentlemen do . might keep one or both if i see sumphin special.

well thats what we have for now . i will work out a separate thread r just update here . thanks chefro and g nugs.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:33 PM #36
chefro420

Nice Seedee!

Looks like your gonna have some monsters ! I was looking for more sour dominate CJ's in these! Hope you find what your looking for , 8 females too

Thank you

Old 11-12-2011, 02:48 PM #37
seedee

Well there chefro. i will hope for a more sour dom cj myself. seein as i never had a chance to grow either the ECSD or Casey Jones , but i have just picked up a pack of your Casey #3. i will be excited to see how they turn out. every thread i see on either strain i have been more than impressed. so your cross of the ecsd and casey should be simply amazing. thanks again, brutha

Old 11-12-2011, 11:44 PM #38
chefro420

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedee View Post
Well there chefro. i will hope for a more sour dom cj myself. seein as i never had a chance to grow either the ECSD or Casey Jones , but i have just picked up a pack of your Casey #3. i will be excited to see how they turn out. every thread i see on either strain i have been more than impressed. so your cross of the ecsd and casey should be simply amazing. thanks again, brutha

Im sure you will enjoy the CJ#3 f2's also! Think there are maybe a few more packs up , then that's it ! Unless there are some relists , there will not be any more ......

You'd like the ECSD x Chem Ibl's freebies too! SOme really nice , very ECSD dom nugs! No idea if they are all gone or not?

Old 11-12-2011, 11:45 PM #39
ghostnugz

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefro420 View Post
Thanks for the update GN ! Even with your hands full ya still manage to get the plants out and some pix up!

Everything is looking good and frosty! Can't wait to hear more about the developing smells on them all!

The Og chem #2 x CJ looks danky as hell bro! I was hoping the CJ would increase the yield of the the OG chem ,and she is looking chunky! SHe looks to be very OG chem dom . Watch out when the calyx's start to swell like a mofo!!!!ANy more balls on them after you fixed the light leak ?
thanks the #2 is looking to have soe casey influence. bigger and taking longer to finish. the other one is finishing up a lot faster. will be coming down in about a week. no nuts or nanners since the light leak was fixed

chopped down chem x cj #5 last night. ill get some flix up soon.

Old 11-12-2011, 11:53 PM #40
chefro420

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostnugz View Post
thanks the #2 is looking to have soe casey influence. bigger and taking longer to finish. the other one is finishing up a lot faster. will be coming down in about a week. no nuts or nanners since the light leak was fixed

Nice!!

chopped down chem x cj #5 last night. ill get some flix up soon.

How'd she finish up smelling ?