Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Poeple Under The Stairs Gear Grows!!

Thread Title Search
Poeple Under The Stairs Gear Grows!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2011, 08:56 PM #21
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to all
heres the rest of em

og chem x cj #2 day 36
this one dropped pollen everywhere. shes big and super stinky. smell is a mix of og and chem that leans towards putrid and rotten. if anyone is familiar with what a huge quantity of boomers smells like, its very similar. just nasty stuff. i like it but i can imagine some wouldnt

og chem x cj #1 day 36
smaller and less vigor than #2. smell are similar but not quite as offensive.

i also have 2 ecsd x cj in flower @ day 15 now. one is very stretchy and has a nice sour smell. ill get flicks tonite hopefully if i dont forget.
ghostnugz is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2011, 11:47 PM #22
chefro420

Excited to see what smells and flavors these end up with ! The Chem Ibl #3 was very kushy , and the Og chem ! No doubt they will be potent ! Like a bunch of boomers! heh , growing or dried ones? The Og chem is a sweet plant , with a 2 day quick dry it's already amazing smoked!

Thanks GN

Old 10-19-2011, 12:16 AM #23
JACKBAYBEH
Cultivation Nation

JACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Even though the reviews on the Ibl were mixed , seems to be some great breeding stock ! Your CHem Ibl x CJ looks great as do the ECSD x chem Ibl's!
Chef, have any of these ECSD x Chem IBLs been sent to SeedBay??
If so, I must have missed out. Would love to get my hands on some of those beanos. Let me know bro.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:33 AM #24
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefro420 View Post
Excited to see what smells and flavors these end up with ! The Chem Ibl #3 was very kushy , and the Og chem ! No doubt they will be potent ! Like a bunch of boomers! heh , growing or dried ones? The Og chem is a sweet plant , with a 2 day quick dry it's already amazing smoked!

Thanks GN

like a garbage bag full of dried ones

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:53 AM #25
chefro420

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKBAYBEH View Post
Chef, have any of these ECSD x Chem IBLs been sent to SeedBay??
If so, I must have missed out. Would love to get my hands on some of those beanos. Let me know bro.
A bunch went in a couple months ago as freebies . They may still have some??

Old 10-19-2011, 06:15 AM #26
NorcalBob

NorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really nice
testing...testing

5 ECSD x White OG, went for a dip tonight for a 24 hour soak. I'll get a thread started as soon as they start poppin. I have high hopes.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR14hsxNbm0

Old 10-25-2011, 10:52 PM #27
ghostnugz

had this chem ibl x cj in veg for a while, thought it was a male then one day i noticed what looked like a pistil so i threw it into flower and yep definitely a lady. heres chem jones #7 on day 21. looks like its gonna some massive colas if things pan out right

chem x cj #5 day 59

dense chem lookin buds that smell identical to sour d. its strange having this smell on a plant that isnt the sour itself. wondering what the high is gonna be like!

ecsd x cj

ecsd dominate. stretched to the sky, atleast 3x. have another as well, smaller, less stretch and took longer to show sex. i like this big bitch.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:19 AM #28
chefro420

Norcal , what a freak that guy is on the record. Stoked to see what ya do bro ! Thank you !

Looking dank and skanky Ghostnugz!
That chem x cj #5 looks seriously dank! Enjoy em ! Those were a 1 time release , no longer hold the mother chem Ibl . Really appreciate the effort . I know what a bitch it is moving all the plant out and back and snapping shots . Editing , uploading , lots of work !

Thanks bro!

Old 10-30-2011, 06:30 PM #29
ghostnugz

thanks bro. glad you appreciate the effort! i know it helps to see the whole plant and not just nugs so i go the extra distance for yall, but not this time lol. passed out early and woke up right before lights off. ill be sure to grab some flicks tonite. heres the only good one i could get this morning. harder when theyre in the tent.

og chem x cj #2 @day 50

extra frosty and super stinky. shes starting to bulk up a bit now. this is gonna be a good one

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:20 PM #30
merlot

Looking good ghostnugs, watching how your OG Chem x CJ turns out as my 3 are vegging along