Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Poeple Under The Stairs Gear Grows!!

Thread Title Search
Poeple Under The Stairs Gear Grows!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-24-2011, 03:58 AM #1
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to all
Poeple Under The Stairs Gear Grows!!

Been meaning to start this thread for a while so here we go!!
Everyone is more than welcome and encouraged to post their PUS grows!! This thread is for the grows only. Will make it easier for people searching for info to find it in one place and not have to pick through the other thread Cant wait to see what everyone else has going!!!

Sooo here goes with everything i have going

Og Chem #2 x CJ

got two of these in flower @ day 7
one on the right is very impressive. tons of branching, lots of vigor and a great smell. gonna takes cuts off these tonite. also have 1 or 2 males in veg. heres the ladies

Chem IBL #3 x Cj

bad luck germing these. only got 4 of ten(half and half m/f) but all four have a serious stink with 2 more than the others. one of the males is a real fucking stinker. only a matter of time till they get flowered have two in flower. heres one on day 25. the other is on day 7 and ill get flicks of it tonite

Casey Jones #3 f2
finishing up my second run with this one(round three is going into cups tonite ). only had one female out of my original pack but shes definitely a keeper. 80 day flowering and a head ripping sativa high. great spicy/sweet/funky smell that transitiions to taste perfectly. a couple random shots from the last two runs.

i also have 5 ECSD x CJ in veg right now. getting up potted tonite. will grab flicks of those and post em later
ghostnugz is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2011, 04:01 AM #2
loyalty7

loyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really nice
like this thread, will sit and watch the show...
loyalty7 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:39 PM #3
GrownOut
HDGC

GrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud ofGrownOut has much to be proud of
I cant believe you only got 1 female out of the entire pack of CJ F2's... That is a real bummer, atleast you got one. Looking forward to seeing how you come out on the others.

Glad I rethought my plan and changed my mind on some things.
GrownOut is offline Quote

Old 09-26-2011, 04:23 AM #4
Guest 64665

cant wait to see how those OGChem x CJ turn out. looking good in here ghost!

Old 09-26-2011, 04:31 AM #5
cody2white
ghost in training

cody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nice
Hell yeah this is going to be a great run I hope those PUS beans rock your world!

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up
cody2white is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2011, 02:19 AM #6
azad
Buzkashi

azad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to behold
Yes yes, im on this one tight bro.
Got to Love your pics and dedication..massive rep and positive karma!

Ask the Humming bird about the significance of the flowers.
what would a Vulture know about their significance who feeds on the dead..

https://youtu.be/dqGdWoW-GT8
If wisdom were offered me on the one condition that I should keep it shut away and not divulge it to anyone, I should reject it. There is no enjoying the possession of anything valuable unless one has someone to share it with.
Seneca
azad is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2011, 01:29 AM #7
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to all
round two of cj#3 came down last night @ day 73. finished a lot faster than i planned. camera battery was dead while i was choping. heres one plant trimmed and ready to be hung. i had 3 of these big bitches jars are for reference as just how big these nuggets are. the tall one is the half gallon size!!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:58 AM #8
hiker

hiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of light
Ghostnugz, those are some wonderful looking buds. I know you are going to enjoy them. I have those planned for the next grow. Can't wait.

Old 10-01-2011, 02:01 AM #9
chefro420

Killed it again bro! Those are huge ! Stoked to see ya do with the other beans .

Old 10-03-2011, 03:58 AM #10
ghostnugz

chem ibl x cj @day 35. starting to put on the frost.

2 members found this post helpful.