What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

medfinder

Green Crack

Green Crack

GC:bump:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• s 005.jpg
    s 005.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 16
  • s 020.jpg
    s 020.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 17
  • s 027.jpg
    s 027.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 16
G

guest5703

Nice GC medfinder, you growin that right now? for the first time??

biglove

hey bros,

The bullrider we supposedly got from PNC def isn't bullrider but it is a really nice sativa and I'm trying to get a digi cam to take a pic so maybe someone here can ID the cut.

With the stuff we got from PNC, here's a list of the moms we have now.

OG Kush- got from a pal, unreal vigorous grower.

White Berry-From craigs list cat that is really nice and finishes fast, doing a proper untopped run with her now to see what she can do.

Blackberry Kush- Freaky resin production but a slow grower in hydro grows(for us) really slow so we are trying her in coco.

Faux Bullrider- Got from PNC, the dude there said he knew the cat who originally bred br but there musta been a mixup cuz it def isn't br but it is a very sweet smelling sativa that has a wonderful buzz. Gota id this gf.

Angel Tear Kush- PNC Haven't given her a proper shot, doing that now and will report on her.

Sour Diesel x OG Kush - PNC Prob the best of the bunch as far as the smoke is concerned. Great one hit weed, a delight. got 6 in coco

Grape Ape- PNC. Nice big fluffy buds but takes too long so we aren't keeping her for indoor but will put a couple outdoors this year for shits n giggles.

We just potted Sour Diesel, Trainwreck and Purple Kush, all pretty standard flavors but with great anticipation I'm waiting for a purple bullrider Im trying to obtain next month and I'll report on that when I have it.

I attached a pic I found of the web of the original bullrider I got for years in OB that was the best sack of herb I've ever bought all things considered. A freaky super pungent smell that's difficult to describe but it's the stinkiest sack I've ever had and it's spectacular in a vape. I use a properly shaped stem with a small glass bong and heat gun and it's way more devastating than hits you get with a vapir or those crummy boxes with a heating element inside and having to suck start a harley to get a hit through that tiny plastic tube.

Hope this helps a lil, peace

BL

Attachments

• bullrider.jpg
    bullrider.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 18
V

Voodoo

Meds - great looking green crack!

Biglove - looks like a good lineup for sure, that blackberry grows really slowly for me as well. It does thicken up (stem is like a sharpie in baby veg) very nicely though, so under the bright lights it should throw out some really pretty flowers. What is the white berry? Blackberry X White widow?

biglove

voodoo, the white berry is a from paradise seeds, a blueberry x white widow from fem seeds that doesn't smell like either bb or ww but kinda astringent, and outdoors it has a REALLY astringent smell that is quite unusual and tasty in the vape. Indoors she is done in 53 days with all amber hairs. Nice yielder too. I'll do a smoke report after we pull the next round on March 3rd we left untopped and they look beautiful. the guy on craigs list I got the clone from did a good job selecting a mom cuz its better everything I got from PNC except the sd x og kush( I think it's called headband?) which is killer, what we have to find out is which of the 2 is best for commercial purposes. I gave a super competent pal who runs buckets with the White Berry a headband clone he just rooted and he's gonna compare the 2 in his system. Some of the clones had real nice herb like trainwreck, but the plants were spindly and didn't yield much so we didn't keep it for those reasons. Some we didn't keep because the quality of the herb wasn't there, like g-13 and platinum kush.

I love all the flavors in our town! I really look forward to seeing the pics on this thread,
peace BL

M

medfinder

yup!

yup!

Nice GC medfinder, you growin that right now? for the first time??

Yup..1ST time for the Green Crack for me.

This kinda smells like Rotten Fruit and citrus peel.

still got 10 more days to flush her tho.

Picked It up from A buddy who Knows dave at RDC on Reseda Blvd.

I got an North cali Fire Clone from ape, is it like someone elses cut?

I agree with Caligreen, Very nice GC medfinder! I'm just know getting a chance to experience it & it was more than expected!D

Sorry all, didn't mean to barge in.

Nice pics by the way Caligreen!

Peace all,
Smoke Dream

G

guest5703

BIGLOVE...looks just like the bullrider I've gotten in the past, when it legit....

picture.php

EDIT-Come on guys where is everyone at???? I didn't wanna post a two in a row so I'm editing this post to show how my ladies are doing...This shot was taken last night, only 1 week 5 days into flower!!!

picture.php

Its a great day in SD!!! Hope everyone is having a good one! PEACE

Last edited:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey Cali...this should interest you
picture.php

This is by far the densest male flower cluster pheno I've seen of the few male Sour Dubble x Gurrellia Gold that have popped up. I'll be using pollen from this to back cross to my SDub x GG lady

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin guys..have a feeling theres gonna be alot more 'male' influence on SDF part deaux...haha....so been workin on some projects here and at a couple bros grows'... just barely started flowering so i dont have any new pics..though i will take some of the big daddy i have going from sourdabney tonight...i have a feeling he is gonna lean to the afghani side of things..ECSD X(dabney blue x afghani) male, huge heavy leathery rough rumpled leaves, faaat stalk...gonna go ahead and flower him under some compact floro's...collect the pollen just in case...the two females are looking very much like the ecsd mama..moderate to high stretch..
...anyways..a bro is growing the 6 hash plant seedlings from now on..these are f3's of old school h.p. (1993)....hes new to growing, but recently medically retired and has plenty of time on his hands...we will see what comes from that...
....my albert walker is looking insane! her, the two female sourdabs, and the male sourdab are 6 or 7 days into flowering..
....im also vegging one of my GDP's to throw into flower after i get that male out of flower room...and will finish it off w a chem d that is vegged juuuust about right..shit maybe i should transplant and go big on her...that a couple/few more weeks...
....tonight i will put up some pics of what im talking bout...
...maybe i should post up some old pics from the first thread...i know a lot of peeps didnt go thru the whole original thread...prob missed some things...wow, im just high enough to do that...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
G13widow from a few years ago
14641recently_010.jpg

****think this was the bullrider
14641allnewer_053.jpg

****atomic northern lights
14641alsoprefinalmanicure.jpg

***either grape ape or mendo purps
14641allnewer_013.jpg

****blubonic from SOL..this is one of my pics they used for the advertisement...

***the blubonics were big fuggers

should i keep going? or has everyone seen these?...screw it, im gonna keep going til someone says stop...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LIONS PISS...think this was norcali, cant remember..fuckit..
14641latest_027.jpg

*****hey remember black domina x northern lights?! NNNNNEEEEHHHH..sucked balls, thats why you dont remember! so bad it made me question my skills! ha
14641recentliest_029.jpg

***i remember when my bro started growing organic...all of a sudden MADNESS tasted alot different!
14641Maddorg53_005.jpg

***organic "mini madness"..he was flowering these thing at about 6" organically
14641Maddorg53_002.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think this was a branch off greyskulls first run of dub
picture.php

***just a cool pic
picture.php

***first run w GDP
14641GDP63_004.jpg

****SCHROM...big favorite round these parts...lots of us were growin this..
14641latest_045.jpg

****if i were a commercial grower, which would i choose?..hmmmm..
14641latest_041.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tangerine...sophisto were ya at?
14641latest_031.jpg

***another sophisto sample...silver haze...this stuff was niiiiiiiiice!...gooey and sticky and gooey...hmm
14641latest_034.jpg

****the bubbadutch cut
14641recentliest_003.jpg

....strawberry cream?
14641recentliest_007.jpg

*****p91 branchless..the only way to grow her! ha
14641recentliest_009.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
couple shots of moemist from joe shmoe...hope your hangin in there brother..
14641recentliester_030.jpg

14641recentliester_033.jpg

****think this was green crack
14641recentliester_009.jpg

*****heres a strain i like to call"wasteof100andsumpinfreakindays"..or "homedefensebud" remember her guys?
14641IMG_0112.JPG

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I liked the HTC Skunk ibl soooo much
14641IMG_0294.JPG

***matter of fact...it was getting a skunk males from those htc beans that kinda shifted some of my focus to pollen chucking...
14641IMG_0751.JPG

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
had some og kushes roll thru SDF...first a couple of VALLEY OG
picture.php

picture.php

****TAHOE
picture.php

***"FIRE" CUT
picture.php

picture.php