What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kayak Fishing anyone?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
2 things I like on my kayak fishfinder and rudder make trips more enjoyable
Kayak fishing looks so fun... I love just getting the chance to fish off shore at the beach.. kayaking is how you score real fish instead of the Surf Perch i get lol
yellow tail and some thresher sharks rule...Yeehaw..There's hammerheads here too along with other stuff..But ya you go to the fish so almost every trip can be productive...Especially with a fishfinder

Green Squall

OK now I'm starting to feel guilty...First the refund on the kayak rack and now West Marine accidentally sent me an extra life jacket worth $50 :biglaugh:

Good luck or am I fucking with my karma here?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Looking forward to spring. We have a couple Hobie Pro Anglers. Pedal power is great, but the winter project is modding a couple trolling motors to get extended range.