What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones in San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding areas (no spam, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespatian

I've had good luck with cuts from Sanctuary in the city on O'Farrell. Got a OGK pheno there that yeilds upwards of 1 gpw which I will flog into the sunset, and ran some purple and deisel that were very nice.

Harborsie last night had pk, Hindu skunk, chemdog, og, salmon creek bb and many more

they gave me a free blue dream cuz mine was fake

Hs is mostly legit if u kno what to look for but they are known for makin mistakes

They did give me a free blue dream cuz the one I got was a pk so there cool in my book

T

theJointedOne

well just got back from harborside with some blue dreams, bubbas, chem, mazar, and some others.

Don Juan

well just got back from harborside with some blue dreams, bubbas, chem, mazar, and some others.

Well, I hope you see this in the next few days, so maybe you can give us a "week one" report! :) Did you shift any immediately into flower, or are you vegging everything? I couldn't find any of your grow threads.

Don Juan

I've had good luck with cuts from Sanctuary in the city on O'Farrell. Got a OGK pheno there that yeilds upwards of 1 gpw which I will flog into the sunset, and ran some purple and deisel that were very nice.

Hi Vespatian! I'm about to try Sanctuary and Grassroots. How recently was your experience?

anybody have experience with harborsides clones?

I have had different experiences with H side clones...

I did a couple runs of Sour D that had NO trichs, smelled of hay and seemed more like hemp than anything.... After the first run I was "assured" by the clone manager at the time that they were legit only to waste more time and space running them again. When I went back and complained again nothing was done to make it right.....

I have run some Sour Bubble from H side that was both good and bad.... I am not sure if they clone different phenos but I grew out 8 Sour Bubble and had a lot of variance in growth. About 1/2 were great and the other 1/2 were airy and didn't smell like the other 1/2. They were fed identically and were in the same environment so I'm unsure how else they could have turned out different.

Blue Moon Rocks was pretty nice from Hside, but I am still up in the air about the Grape Punch from there....

I am currently running some Chem D lite, Purple Kush, NL x5, and UK cheese all from H side and will make a new thread with my current grow but I've been lazy since I got back.

I am also running Purple Kush from blue sky so I will see the differences or similarities between the 2.

So my verdict on H side clones is undecided at the moment.... if this run turns out bad I will no longer get clones from H side and will just go back to seeds. I am also running a few of Blue Sky's new clones so I will update them in my new thread as well.

Don Juan

I have had different experiences with H side clones...

I did a couple runs of Sour D that had NO trichs, smelled of hay and seemed more like hemp than anything.... After the first run I was "assured" by the clone manager at the time that they were legit only to waste more time and space running them again. When I went back and complained again nothing was done to make it right.....

I have run some Sour Bubble from H side that was both good and bad.... I am not sure if they clone different phenos but I grew out 8 Sour Bubble and had a lot of variance in growth. About 1/2 were great and the other 1/2 were airy and didn't smell like the other 1/2. They were fed identically and were in the same environment so I'm unsure how else they could have turned out different.

Blue Moon Rocks was pretty nice from Hside, but I am still up in the air about the Grape Punch from there....

I am currently running some Chem D lite, Purple Kush, NL x5, and UK cheese all from H side and will make a new thread with my current grow but I've been lazy since I got back.

I am also running Purple Kush from blue sky so I will see the differences or similarities between the 2.

So my verdict on H side clones is undecided at the moment.... if this run turns out bad I will no longer get clones from H side and will just go back to seeds. I am also running a few of Blue Sky's new clones so I will update them in my new thread as well.

Great to hear about the upcoming thread! I love it.

What new BSk clones do you mean? It's been awhile since visiting.

Vespatian

Hi Vespatian! I'm about to try Sanctuary and Grassroots. How recently was your experience?

The OGK was purchased 7 months ago, the Diesel and Purp 4 months ago.

My experience has been that their clones are very robust and healthy, and the strain is accurately represented.

Calimed

Veteran
I've grown out cuts from blue heaven. You really have to look at the quality of clones there, but some gems can be found. They usually have some cheese, Hindu skunk, and GDP clones... But the good cuts are the lesser known strains that don't stay around long.

Funny shit! I was at harborside a few days ago and was talkin with another patient about clones at the clone desk bout green crack,

The guy working with the clones said they had green crack aka green Cush, but lookin over the clones no greencrack was there

but the guy said the owner renamed it dream queen cuz gremn crack wasn't PC, I bitched about false advertising and basicly holdin out on me and today I went in And they chenged the name to green Cush

Hopefully it's legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts