What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FEDS JUST BUSTED ANOTHER CALIFORNIA DISPENSARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn forgot not edit button...

I wonder who is going to have the balls to attempt to register first?

Very high Reward/Risk ratio.

I am sorry I am too lazy to look it up, but I believe there is a university professor and researcher that did apply but was turned down in Bush' last days in office. However, I remember reading that this administration (either Gibbs or Justice) said it isn't a closed case and that they are reviewing it. Whatever that means, and if this is the statute he was going to use, but I think it was.

Some one will start giving big campaign donations and start lining up to get the government's permission to research this stuff. Probably the government itself, much as it is now with research. That will be what happens first with this, if anything at all, I would imagine. Federal Grants to University research departments with matching grants from big pharma to own the results.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
NO, no one can. THe only facts are, the federal gov. has again, just as they continue to use federal money for prosecutions, spent federal money raiding another clinic in a state w/ MMJ laws. Which is directly contradictory to what Obama has stated, and so far as I can tell, he's not too upset about it. In fact the next day, he had a golden oppurtunity to segway into a comment about it, but instead he just laughed about cannabis being legalized at the federal level. Here is your lord and saviour folks! :laughing:

first off, i dont have to explain a thing to you, it aint that type of forum bub. you saw my post, picked "what you wanted" and decided to have at it. thats cool, my original thought still stands even while reading your posts, you just smell like a republican at this point. best damned liars on the planet. and yea its true, your party turned into a bunch of sniveling little bitches and thought that the world was gonna come to and end

as far as him lying about MMJ and the whole DEA thing. . .if you know that the DEA is gonna do what they are gonna do regardless then why expect anymore from obama despite what he has said. same goes for the possibility of obama saying that we should all stop growing, are you gonna actually stop? so all that is to say, we as a people are going to do what we are going to do because as long as we arent hurting anyone from a philosophical point of view then we should be allowed to do as we like.

this is the first election i watched where the words blowout can be used in direct reference to the actual out come!! lol after everyone else (president wise) that has come b4 him that has talked shit, he is one of the ones the stepped out on a limb and even mentioned cannabis in some form of positive light.

they shut carter down, at the very thought of him mentioning cannabis and historically he was one of the very few that actually used to world stage to address cannabis as a concern worthy of discussion. these past bastards jsut either flat out denied it, or eventually told us to just say no.

look dude its a new day, new administration and things are beginning to get "shaken up". what obama is suggesting is shit that should have been done along time ago, A LONG TIME AGO!!! so you know what, if "you" could have let that sorry bastard bush get two terms and not even bat an eye, then you know what, obama is gonna have his fair chance as well.

for me IMO your either one of these types that just doesnt like government or you just dont like obama, but dont get all high and mighty talkin about "oh look look, he lied!! look look hes fuckin up already" he aint been there long enough to fuck up so whats the point of pointing anything out?! hes coming through on the promises that he addressed and really thats good enough for me. during his campaign i have yet to hear him say anything about him fighting for MJ in anyway shape or form. but then again if your like me you love playing devils advocate so i cant fault you for that, but bruh your doing a piss poor job and there are certain aspects of how your approaching it that are telling who you are

either way, what i have typed on here is what i have typed and thats that. as long as that man does what he campaigned about then im good with it. most of this crap on here is for people to be something that they couldnt be other wise. i guess thats what i get for posting while high, but that wont stop!! lmao and my internet age is not allowing me to go on with the back and forth about bullshit that aint gonna keep me from growing anyway so fuck all this. im out yo!

my closing thoughts: fuck every aspect of the federal government; obama is the truth; keep growin and smokin no matter who or what anyone says, its your right no matter whats on anyones books!!!!; oh yeah and IE2KS_KUSH your the shit, this clips for you brother (share your weed you stingy republican bitch)!!! ive grown too much and know entirely too much to worry about what anyone else thinks or says at this point

with all of that said and done, im gonna go fight my fight and let these "hoity-toity" richy bastards around here now that MJ is here to stay, by going out and finishing the rest of my clip. hopefully it will waft into a window or two and someone will fuck tonight (i hope i hit a couple thats been arguing, they need it the most!! lol)

slogan for 09': FUCK THE FEDS, PUT IT IN THE AIR BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! i would say peace but we dont have that yet, so ill leave you with a truth for us all. . 1

I

IE2KS_KUSH

So he did make that promise? You realize that in the statement immedeatily before this, you said the exact opposite. I am beginning to see that it is highly unlikely you will be able to muster any sort of reply other than a flamming burning drooling rant. Please though, see if you can post any sort of reply to my posted points. Are you related to AMstel Lightweight? LOL

Well, let's see, am I Nostradamus or what? LOL

first off, i dont have to explain a thing to you, it aint that type of forum bub.

Oh, you mean this isn't the kind of place where anyone is allowed to challenge anything you say? Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up, I missed that in the rules I guess. One would think that if you could you would take the opportunity to respond to my post, instead of quoting a later post (accidentally I assume) that makes absolutely no sense at all and is not in any way associated w/ the post you are referring to. PUT THE PIPE DOWN FOR ONE MINUTE! LOL

you saw my post, picked "what you wanted" and decided to have at it. thats cool, my original thought still stands

Yeah, and? They were all your own words. I didn't alter them. You said it not me. I just responded to you point by point, (if you could call what you posted points?) I'm sorry if you went back and read my reply and realized nothing you posted made sense, and that you couldn't give any sort of intelligent reply. That's your fault not mine, you made your post, not me. Bub. BTW, (not that I expect you to answer this lol) what exactly was your point? I know I never really figured it out, but probably because you are on such a higher mental plane and talking over my head.:crazy:

even while reading your posts, you just smell like a republican at this point. best damned liars on the planet. and yea its true, your party turned into a bunch of sniveling little bitches and thought that the world was gonna come to and end

Oh okay! Again, thanks for clearing that up.

as far as him lying about MMJ and the whole DEA thing. .

No no no wait! Remember you said this:

Originally Posted by FRIENDinDEED
no one ever comes into office and makes any MMJ promises of any kind,

So did he or did he not? Sounds like there are 2 of you in your head. On one hand you say he never said that, then you say maybe he did, now you are saying he did lie about it. Which is it LOL. You are the "A typical Obamaniac Sheep". You have no clue what you are talking about or even what you believe. You only know what you are told to believe I guess.

if you know that the DEA is gonna do what they are gonna do regardless then why expect anymore from obama despite what he has said.

Again, did he say it or not. You sound confused. And it's way beyond funny that in your defense of your false god, you are basically saying that no one should expect anything he says to happen. And if you do, it's just wrong or something. Is that your point? If he is going to say something, and then not follow through, why exactly do you worship him?:biglaugh:

same goes for the possibility of obama saying that we should all stop growing, are you gonna actually stop? so all that is to say, we as a people are going to do what we are going to do because as long as we arent hurting anyone from a philosophical point of view then we should be allowed to do as we like.

So now we are just ranting about hypothetical "possibilities" that really are in now way related to the topic of this thread, THE RAIDS THAT REALLY HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. Is this just a way to get off track, so you don't have to talk about the reality of the situation so your tiny brain doesn't implode in your skull?:chin:

this is the first election i watched where the words blowout can be used in direct reference to the actual out come!! lol after everyone else (president wise) that has come b4 him that has talked shit, he is one of the ones the stepped out on a limb and even mentioned cannabis in some form of positive light.

Yeah, he was really positive on national t.v. when he raised his hands and contradicted his earlier statements w/ regard to cannabis/mmj. And he was positive again when he promised to stop using federal dollars to raid and prosecute people for federal cannabis violations in states the have MMJ laws, and then he was really positive literally the other day when he got a case of the giggles thinking about how cannabis should not be decriminalized at the federal level. So all it takes for you is someone to "say" something, they don't actually have to follow through, words are good enough for you, you don't have the ability to pay attention long enough to see if they are full of shit or not huh? OK, good to know I guess, at least that gives a clear perspective on where you are coming from!:weakestli

they shut carter down, at the very thought of him mentioning cannabis and historically he was one of the very few that actually used to world stage to address cannabis as a concern worthy of discussion. these past bastards jsut either flat out denied it, or eventually told us to just say no.

Carter was by far and away, one of the worst presidents ever, w/ a few exceptions. He could have legalized it, and he would have still been nothing more than a brainless turd in a suit. That said, at least he didn't just give it lip service in the hopes of "looking cool" while have no real desire to ever follow through w/ what he said. Like I said earlier, I would respect a person that disagrees w/ me, over someone that lies to my face in an attempt to gain support while behind closed doors that person has no intent to ever stand behind what they have said. Obviously as you stated though, you will accept the liar as long as they say things you like to hear, doesn't matter to you what they actually do.

look dude its a new day, new administration and things are beginning to get "shaken up". what obama is suggesting is shit that should have been done along time ago, A LONG TIME AGO!!! so you know what, if "you" could have let that sorry bastard bush get two terms and not even bat an eye, then you know what, obama is gonna have his fair chance as well.

I had no idea that Bush getting 2 terms was all on me. Wow, I must have alot more power than I realize! You realize that Obama is actually the president NOW, and that he is in fact getting his chance, and he is in fact fucking it up seven ways from Sunday. And that my posts, are a comment on things that he is doing, you sound like you still think he is campaigning. Hellooooo McFly?

for me IMO your either one of these types that just doesnt like government or you just dont like obama, but dont get all high and mighty talkin about "oh look look, he lied!! look look hes fuckin up already" he aint been there long enough to fuck up so whats the point of pointing anything out?!

What does "what type" I am have anything to do w/ holding Obama accountable for what he has said? And yes, he has been in there long enough and already failed to deliver on multiple promisses. So the man says no lobbyists in his administration, but then he appoints lobbyists, but it's okay because he just started? Is that your line of thought? He said the public would be able to read every bill prior to him signing it, but he has signed bills w/out allowing for that, but it's okay because it's just the first 60 days, so we can't possibly expect him to keep his word right? He said he would not raise taxes on any individual making less than 250k, but he has, but again, not to worry, it's all good because it's only been 60 days huh? He railed hard against deficit spending, and has already signed more spending into legislation than in the previous 8 years combined, but it's ok because it's only been 60 days, so that doesn't count either. Like I asked you before, when are we allowed to hold the man accountable for anything he has said? 120 days, 560? 780? How long, never?
Still waiting to hear how he has put more money in your pocket too BTW. You said it, back it up or shut up. :dueling:

hes coming through on the promises that he addressed and really thats good enough for me.

Really, which ones? Name 5. I double dog dare you! LMFAO!

during his campaign i have yet to hear him say anything about him fighting for MJ in anyway shape or form.

Are you kidding me? Then you are ignorant as all hell. If you need me to I will post link after link for you. But you realize that in this very post, you stated that he did right? Now here we go again, he didn't. Can you make up your mind, I mean I already know that he did during his campaign promise to end the raids, and then during his campaign he later took the opposite position, then later switched again. Wait a minute, am I talking to the man himself here! That would make alot of sense! Obama, is it really you!:bigeye:

but then again if your like me you love playing devils advocate so i cant fault you for that, but bruh your doing a piss poor job and there are certain aspects of how your approaching it that are telling who you are

Well, no I'm not "playing" devils advocate, I am the devil himself LOL! Come to slay your god! Yet another statement you have made that is in no way relevant to anything I have asked you. But it's what I expected.

either way, what i have typed on here is what i have typed and thats that.

Yes it is, thank you for that Capt. Obvious. It's sad that you took the time to reply w/ this very long, incoherent boring rant, especially after I took the time to address your previous post point by point and ask you very specific questions. Hey if you don't want to answer them fine, I won't lose any sleep over it, I said that I didn't think you were capapble of defending you in-defensable position and wala! I was right, thanks for proving my point! And I for sure don't expect anything less from you from here on out, and I would also like to note that in this reply, I quoted every single syllable of every single word you wrote in your oringinal post, just for you. The only reason I did not do that last time was that your endless ramblings were in-coherrent as hell, and I thought I may have been doing others a favour that might not have been able to stomach reading through your mindless rant.:dueling:

as long as that man does what he campaigned about then im good with it.

Oh, really, well, hate to burst your bubble, but he hasn't. Still "good w/ it" I bet though huh? LMFAO

most of this crap on here is for people to be something that they couldnt be other wise.

You mean like people that pretend to be well informed and have some kind of intelligent thoughts about the politics of cannabis, but that actually are clueless and only rant about what they are told to. You mean like yourself?
Actually, my personal belief is that this is a place where the battle for minds is happening, and I will continue to battle for them, no matter how tiny and inefficent that mind may be. Because I know, that as long as the general public percieves people that use cannabis to be, just like you, nothing will ever change for us politically regarding cannabis. The perception is that anyone that uses cannabis is a brainless, bed wetting, idiot. As long as you are in this back and forth, I know that I have a chance to change your mind, and help you realize the error of your ways.

i guess thats what i get for posting while high, but that wont stop!! lmao and my internet age is not allowing me to go on with the back and forth about bullshit that aint gonna keep me from growing anyway so fuck all this. im out yo!

Good, you promise! If I can't change your mind then please, shut up and stop contributing to the piss poor public perception of someone that uses cannabis.

my closing thoughts:

Oh, this should be golden goodness! LOL

fuck every aspect of the federal government; obama is the truth;

Um, McFly, you realize he is the president of the United States right? Pretty big role in the federal government that you so despize. Gotta love the contradictory statements back to back in the same statement!

keep growin and smokin no matter who or what anyone says, its your right no matter whats on anyones books!!!!; oh yeah and IE2KS_KUSH your the shit, this clips for you brother (share your weed you stingy republican bitch)!!! ive grown too much and know entirely too much to worry about what anyone else thinks or says at this point

I agree w/ you here. And I hope that you don't take too much offense to what I have said. I am passionate about my political beliefs, and cannabis. And I do in fact share what I grow, no matter how little I end up w/. I also share cuts, and knowledge so that I may undermine the federal government in every imaginable way w/ regard to the ignorant cannabis laws. I do not believe that I need anyone to dictate to me that I must though, whether we are talking about cannabis or anything else for that matter. The government ESPECAILLY has no place to make policies to take from one and give to another, no matter how noble the act is percieved to be. That undermines the basis this country was founded upon.:2cents:

with all of that said and done, im gonna go fight my fight and let these "hoity-toity" richy bastards around here now that MJ is here to stay, by going out and finishing the rest of my clip. hopefully it will waft into a window or two and someone will fuck tonight (i hope i hit a couple thats been arguing, they need it the most!! lol)

slogan for 09': FUCK THE FEDS, PUT IT IN THE AIR BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! i would say peace but we dont have that yet, so ill leave you with a truth for us all. . 1

Be safe. Despite the heated back and forth, I have enjoyed this w/ you. In all sincerity, you are very very funny. I have hope for you, and hope that you will one day change for the better. Don't take anything I said too personally, just digest it, and give it some honest thought. You may surprise yourself. If you are going to reply, just calm down, and put some thought into your reply, take your time. If you reply w/ another rant that fails to address any of the points in my previous or this post, then I will likely ignore it and continue to hope that one day, you come out of the fog and start to think for yourself.
Have a good night, and blow some for me too. (Cannabis! Not the chocolate salty balls of Obama LOL)
:yeahthats

A

Amstel Light

give it up fella's Kush is way to good!!! He know's all things!!

We should have known, a bald man wearing a snuggy, smiling intelligently while reading an important document...Plus he was obviously smart enough to purchase the Franlin mint's special edition "wizard of oz" collectible plate before it skyrocketed in value....

Let's get behind him,with our support maybe he will lead us to an impeachment of this evil lier OBAMA!!! By golly i bet Sarah Pallin would still be up for the job!!!!

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Yesterday @ 3:48 PM (The first time you posted this)
BTW, great example of how you are not capable of putting up any sort of actual rebuttal to my points, so you have to resort to this.
Says alot about you.

We should have known, a bald man wearing a snuggy, smiling intelligently while reading an important document...Plus he was obviously smart enough to purchase the Franlin mint's special edition "wizard of oz" collectible plate before it skyrocketed in value....

Let's get behind him,with our support maybe he will lead us to an impeachment of this evil lier OBAMA!!! By golly i bet Sarah Pallin would still be up for the job!!!!

And here it is again. Remeber, you posted this identical post yesterday, and it was irrelevant, boring, and predictable then as well LOL! Maybe you should just make it your signature.
BTW, sorry my post was "boring" for you, I will try to include more pictures in the future for you. I know those "word thingies" are kind of rough on ya. Way to hit low expectations time and time again! Keep it up, you are proving my point over and over again! :nanana:

Come back soon, and make the exact same irrelevant post yet again since you cannot support any of your mindless comments or debate anything that I say. That would require thought, again, you obviously are not capable of that. Maybe someone will come along and tell you what to say though. LMFAO:laughing:

A

Amstel Light

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After 30 minutes reading this thread I have come to one conclusions. There are some of the angriest and bitter posts in a thread that I have ever read. Some of you just look for the negative in anything so you have something to dwell on. Wasn't this raid based on failure to pay taxes. Any business gets shut down for that. Is all the hate, drama and negativity necessary?

Try being a little patient and see what transpires over the next couple years. It appears some of you think the world revolves solely around marijuana. It's a little more complex than that. For every person fighting for marijuana legalization, there are millions with a different cause. Who the hell is Obama not to jump right on your marijuana bandwagon instead of trying to keep families with jobs, food on their tables, trying to solve the meltdown of the worlds banks and ecomomies along with figuring out the best way to end this senseless war in Iraq? Shame on him. It's been almost 90 days and all he has done is verbally state that he would stop the DEA from raiding dispensories and has agreed to stay out of the issue if a State chooses to legalize. I look at that as a positive step in the right direction.

B

Blue Dot

Try being a little patient and see what transpires over the next couple years.

You do realize how many patients have DIED over the years they were waiting for MJ to become legal don't you.

Telling someone who is ill to wait for medicine to become legal is cruel.

Wooden Eye

Wait wait be patient.

Wait wait be patient.

Yeah Scorp! We been waitin half our lives for Drug Reform. Remembers being a kid reading about how soon the world will realize the value of industrial hemp and decriminalize marijuana.

Sick of waiting and now after all this time I am just Sick.

KUSHEATER1

It's not a crisis but the country we live in is in a crisis it may or may not happen but to no avail will it stop me from doing what I do and most feel that way would be nice to have it legal and nobody has legal problems about this great plant but some see it one way and others another.So like scorp said be patient and let it be cause it is what it is...

Flo Grow

"LMAO! But Obama said.....

This won't be the last raid. They said they had been "investigating" them, and that they were in violation of state law. So I would assume that they had already been convicted of that violation correct? Eh? No? Then how could they even make that claim.
So now the standard is, if there is an "alleged" violation of state law? Hmmm.
So if the DEA can continue to do surveillance and catch some employees littering, then that's a violation too right? That gives the DEA the green light according to what Holder said.
Holder's statement was intentionally vague, just like prop 215. Anyone that is surprised this happened, or doesn't think it won't continue to happen, you must really be on your dope. Can't wait to see the kool aid drinkers jump to defend their Lord Obama, somehow, I am sure they will lay the blame squarely at the feet of Bush! Just keep telling yourselves that, for the next 4 years LMFAO!
At least w/ previous administrations, (Clinton, Bush), they had enough respect to not LIE TO YOUR FACE! Whether or not you agreed w/ their policies regarding MMJ, they didn't LIE to you, and take you for idiots, which is what Obama and his goons are doing.
"But Obama said....."

^^^^^^^^^^
You simple minded, weak, racist piece of SHIT !

"Kool-Aid drinkers" you say ! Let me guess, you're WHITE. Your mighty Bush DID in fact lie......about a BUNCH of shit. Lies that got us in this damn INVASION, not WAR, on Iraq. Bush and his cronies left such a bad taste in American's mouth, we can be glad we won't see another Bush in office for AT LEAST 50 years !! He fucked up SO bad, he allowed an African-American ( LITERALLY ) to be voted into office probably 10 - 20 years sooner than expected !!!

It's funny how SOME white American's get all pissed because of "illegal aliens" and minorities. It was the Latinos and Indians that called this home IN THE FIRST PLACE, until our "Founding Fore-Fathers" invaded their land, raped, robbed and murdered until they called it THEIR New America. Now Latinos are the MAJORITY once again, and they will stay that way from now on !!

You probably have a Confederate flag flying about, THINKING you're insulting Blacks and other races. When in fact, that flag had NOTHING to do with racist Southerners against Blacks. Slavery happened and was abolished under our CURRENT national flag. The Confederate flag was taken mostly in part from the early Irish flag and was used as an symbol to show opposition to the original 13 colonies during the Civil War because the South wanted to no longer be a part of the Union.

By the way, I'm a History major who is also bi-racial like Obama...............

Ignorant peons like you set back this marijuana movement !!

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Perfect Example! Thank you for volunteering, now go change your bed sheets! LOL

Perfect Example! Thank you for volunteering, now go change your bed sheets! LOL

This is gonna be fun LOL.
First I would just like to say how absolutley flattered I am that you came into this thread and made a post all about lil' ol' me! May I suggest that you just make a whole new thread all about me, this one is about a specific dispensary getting raided and the administrations political position on this issue.

And BTW, I know you are a super duper smart college student, (not because I guessed, but because that is what you stated), but you do realize their is a button that you can click that will "quote" any post that you wish to respond or reply directly to. It's hidden by the word "Quote" at the end of every post.

My original post, that you "attempted" to respond to, but obviously failed at.

"LMAO! But Obama said.....

This won't be the last raid. They said they had been "investigating" them, and that they were in violation of state law. So I would assume that they had already been convicted of that violation correct? Eh? No? Then how could they even make that claim.
So now the standard is, if there is an "alleged" violation of state law? Hmmm.
So if the DEA can continue to do surveillance and catch some employees littering, then that's a violation too right? That gives the DEA the green light according to what Holder said.
Holder's statement was intentionally vague, just like prop 215. Anyone that is surprised this happened, or doesn't think it won't continue to happen, you must really be on your dope. Can't wait to see the kool aid drinkers jump to defend their Lord Obama, somehow, I am sure they will lay the blame squarely at the feet of Bush! Just keep telling yourselves that, for the next 4 years LMFAO!
At least w/ previous administrations, (Clinton, Bush), they had enough respect to not LIE TO YOUR FACE! Whether or not you agreed w/ their policies regarding MMJ, they didn't LIE to you, and take you for idiots, which is what Obama and his goons are doing.
"But Obama said....."

^^^^^^^^^^
And since you asked for it, I will now put you in your place.

You simple minded, weak, racist piece of SHIT !

That's awesome! Hey...I'm not "weak!" It's been my experience that whenever anyone starts to reply in this way, they automatically discredit themselves and loose the argument. Way to put forth an ignorant opinion of someone whom you have never met, and don't know the first thing about. AWESOME! I would love to see you back up anything you say here with, facts? I won't hold my breath. By the way, simple, and weak minded, would be to read a post, and go into a hissy fit and reply by calling the person names, and not countering any point in the original post in a flaming rant of a reply that is more directed as a personal attack on the original poster than anything else. REally sets your ignorance and lack of intellect up on a whole new level for all to see smartguy!

"Kool-Aid drinkers" you say ! Let me guess, you're WHITE.

Sure! Actually no, I am bi-racial just like you, and the godfather of 4 black girls. Shhhh! Don't tell them I am racist though LOL! But really, what does this have to do w/ the OP that I made, what point are you refuting here? Nothing, just a "side-track" because you are not capable of having a rational thought that could back-up your position. Typical.

Your mighty Bush DID in fact lie......about a BUNCH of shit. Lies that got us in this damn INVASION, not WAR, on Iraq. Bush and his cronies left such a bad taste in American's mouth, we can be glad we won't see another Bush in office for AT LEAST 50 years !! He fucked up SO bad, he allowed an African-American ( LITERALLY ) to be voted into office probably 10 - 20 years sooner than expected !!!

Yeah, again, if you were capable of reading, (hard to believe that a "college student" is not capable of reading and comprehending), but again, IF you were capable of that, you would have already read that again, everything I have said is in the context of this SPECIFIC situation and political discussion.
Here it is again, have someone smarter than you read it outloud slowly for you,

I made it real big so you can see it. Get it yet? No, yeah, I again am not surprised.

It's funny how SOME white American's get all pissed because of "illegal aliens" and minorities. It was the Latinos and Indians that called this home IN THE FIRST PLACE, until our "Founding Fore-Fathers" invaded their land, raped, robbed and murdered until they called it THEIR New America. Now Latinos are the MAJORITY once again, and they will stay that way from now on !!

You probably have a Confederate flag flying about, THINKING you're insulting Blacks and other races. When in fact, that flag had NOTHING to do with racist Southerners against Blacks. Slavery happened and was abolished under our CURRENT national flag. The Confederate flag was taken mostly in part from the early Irish flag and was used as an symbol to show opposition to the original 13 colonies during the Civil War because the South wanted to no longer be a part of the Union.

So, could you point out or highlight for me, exactly how anything you said in those rants, has anything in any way to do w/ ANYTHING in my OP? Of course you can't and I already know the answer.

By the way, I'm a History major who is also bi-racial like Obama...............

Ignorant peons like you set back this marijuana movement !!

BTW, being a total moron, is not a racial heritage, just going out on a limb here...LOL.

BTW, I don't think Obama was a history major, just an FYI.

BTW, know what I heard about you?
I heard your racist!
And you eat babies!
AWWWW, see how that works genius college BOY.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

And YES the above is directed at:

IE2KS KUSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!! Just in case you missed it mods, the whole post was directed as a personal attack on someone whom posted an honest, legit, opinion on the topic of the thread. I know, I know, Flo has the correct political beliefs so we can just let that go, it's ok. But it is funny that he made a follow up to just confirm that all his post is, and that it in no way has anything to do w/ the topic of the thread and is specifically just a rant about me. LMFAO! That's perfect. I honestly hope that the posts are indeed left there for all to read.

burnt out og'er
Veteran
closing this thread...there are other websites much better suited for partisan political opinions.
You're welcome to put up a new thread in cannabis laws and legislation forum if we see any of the "Changes we can believe in" actually happening.

Obama promised he'd let the States use their constitutional right to make their own laws.
Now is a good time to take a wait and see additude and stop the ongoing partisan commentary.

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts