What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suby Fights Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

keke.nz

Im sorry to hear this bro. keep strong and keep thoughts high, family and friends are a big part of the process and it sounds like you have alot of support from many places.

get well soon.
keke

mj82

Stay strong man. I'm glad to see you have a positive outlook and you have a good support group around you. If you have time keep us posted on how you're doing.

Che

Veteran
Suby, we're all pulling for you! You're tougher than that dang cancer, and it's gonna take more than that to slow your ass down..

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
My thoughts are going out to you Suby. I have looked up to you for some time...

What was it? Just a back ache that brought on the intial visit? Was it a chronic thing that became worse or just an isolated incident. Either way, i know you're gonna stay stong and positive.

Positive vibes going out to you.

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Thanks for the support all, I've been Googling late and the results and info are pretty brief and vague.
My odds are pretty good, but the treatment will be brutal for sure.
This shit put me on my kness with chest pain within 1/2 hour of feeling ready to take on the world literally.
They give me a 70-75% chance of beating it without recurrence post treatment, overall health during and after treatment are key.
I am meditating, praying and resting alot in waiting for the affects of the treatments to start taking a toll.
I've reacted well to the first phase, the mass on my chest and liver have seriously shrunk but the tough stuff is still ahead.

Any suggestions on a strong CBN strain would be welcome, my research time is limited, I try to stay focused of my mental state which is the only angle I really control.

I'll keep this thread updated depending on my health and energy.

Peace

Suby

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Suby, I wish I could help you out on the CBD strain, but I am looking for one myself for my son who is dying of ALS(Lou Gehrig's Disease). Middle eastern hash strains(Lebanese,Israeli, Afghan, Turkish and Moroccan) usually contain plants that have high CBd levels. If you have friends in these areas, they may help you get some. Most of the hash that reaches Europe has 50% THC and 50% CBD. That would be ideal for your needs. Hemp produces CBd almost exclusively. If you have access to any henp flowers, mix them with a drug strain and make Green Dragon(soak the pot and hemp in grain alcohol).

ThaiPhoon

Hey Suby, I am sorry to hear about your illness. I am sure that you will pull through - keep a positive state of mind!

I wish you all the best!

J

JackTheGrower

Suby..

You are welcome to Skype me.

I get the feeling you have a lot of smiles in the future...

Jack

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Can only say sorry to hear it. Best of luck to you and your family as you go through this difficult time.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
suby my mom has had cancer 12 years she is in remission she had a self donor marrow transplant she thinks that is better than a donor transplant but it may differ for each type of cancer but if you have to have one i would go with a self donor transplant if you have to have one....

i will pray for you man i think of you everytime i see a awd subaru :D

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Holy shit.
Good luck.
My Mom had BC that spread to her liver and lymph nodes.
She seems to have kicked it.
So will you.

Best wishes,
SD:joint:

suby we've never spoken online but i've read everything you've written on this site. i would like to say i'm deeply sorry to hear this. i highly respect you as a grower and a good person that loves to spread good knowledge. the only advice i have to offer is invest in a juicer i start drinking fresh fruit and veggie juice everyday. also look into the book "the gerson therapy"

H

Hal

Shit.

Suby, you're a good guy, I'm sure we're all hoping the best for you in your treatment. That is really weird about the life insurance....

Good Luck Dude :)

Storm Crow

Veteran
Hi Suby, I hope things are going well for you. When you start toking again, go "full tilt boogie" with the pot. Seems there was a recent study that claimed that low doses of THC can actually make some cancers spread, but a large dose (like you get toking) will kill the cancer.

OK found the study, but I'm just going to copy n paste my reply on another board. They were talking about a study that said cannabis speeds up testicular cancer-

"I'm not ready to toss this study out just yet (even if it is fatally flawed).

The study linked below suggests that low doses of cannabis may speed the growth of certain cancers, while a higher dosage kills those same cancer cells. Could their testicular cancer study have been full of casual, low level users? Also I don't think the testicular cancer study allowed for variables that could skew the results! It would be interesting to give the testicular cancer victims a high dosage of cannabis over an extended time and see what happens!
http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/c...on&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&resourcetype=HWCIT

Cannabinoids Induce Cancer Cell Proliferation via Tumor Necrosis Factor {alpha}-Converting Enzyme (TACE/ADAM17)-Mediated Transactivation of the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor

And for those who don't speak "Sci" here's my translation of it to English! Just from the title, you can tell this is a "toughie" to read!

"We find that low doses of THC (like when we give low dosage THC pills) may speed the growth of some cancers, even though higher doses, like you get with smoking, has been shown to kill cancers. Cannabis-based drugs are now being used in several trial studies. Grand and Gandi found one case where a heavy pot smoker had trouble with his pancreas and blamed it on the pot. Smoking THC works better than other methods. Cannabis pills and suppositories give you anywhere between 1/8 to 3/8 as much THC in your system as smoking- which isn't enough and might cause the cancers to grow. But smoking DOES deliver enough! The level of dosage is important- we found taking deep hits and holding it, worked. We are worried that using Big Pharma's low dose THC pills/suppositories might cause some cancers to grow faster during studies."

Well kids, the obvious answer is not to take the doc's expensive, but wimpy, THC pills (and suppositories ), but toke good pot often so your THC levels stay up over 300 nM! This study also gives more credence to Rick Simpson's "Hemp oil" with its massive dose of cannabinoids to fight cancers."

All the best to you , Suby!
Granny

Status
Not open for further replies.