Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Indoors With 818 Headband Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2019, 02:40 PM #51
growdady

growdady will become famous soon enoughgrowdady will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by djibra View Post
she is a beast
Thanks djbra , and thanks for taking the time to stop by this thread.
growdady is online now Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 07:10 AM #52
Tahoe22

Tahoe22 will become famous soon enough
Her tops are shaping up to be gigantic! Admiring her structure as well. Nice work dude. How is she smelling?
Tahoe22 is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 02:53 PM #53
growdady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoe22 View Post
Her tops are shaping up to be gigantic! Admiring her structure as well. Nice work dude. How is she smelling?
Well she is smelling like fruit and fuel. I love rubbing her stem and smelling my fingers great smell. And thanks Tahoe for dropping in on the young lady.

Old 01-17-2019, 04:16 PM #54
growdady

young lady, today is the start of week 5 flowering. She is doing well atm and needs watered every 2 days. She was watered right before this picture of her was taken. She had been busy bulking up all over. I cant wait until she is done because I don't have any Sour OG in my repertoire of buds. Well here she is week 5 of flower.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.17.19.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	482587 Click image for larger version

Name:	1.17.19 (2).jpg
Views:	17
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	482588 Click image for larger version

Name:	1.17.19 (3).jpg
Views:	30
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	482589

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2019, 09:08 PM #55
growdady

Decided to take clones today from clone 1. Two clones were cut ran straight to promix. For my records clones were cut 1.19.19. Lets see of we can go 6 for 6 with the clones. They were sprayed and placed under a cfl bulb. Lets see how long they take to root or if they even live.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.19.19.new,clones.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	482850

Old 01-24-2019, 04:27 PM #56
growdady

Here she is week 6 of flower. She is drinking a gallon every 2 days. All other pictures will be taken from inside the tent. She is getting fat and the branches are bending when moved. I staked the 2 main colas today as the plant was ready to fall over. Here is a quick look at the young lady this morning.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.24.19.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	483242

Last edited by growdady; 01-24-2019 at 05:45 PM..

Old 01-24-2019, 08:25 PM #57
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Looking very correct there Grodaddy
I kept a cut of 818 I got as a freebie from the tude site for 3 years. I later bought a sixpack to see if anything was better. They were all the same one went a week or so longer (11 weeks ) than the others but all in all a very well worked line IMHO. I stopped growing her because of the smell. I'm in a deep red state and I just couldn't take her anywhere. I found a 1/3 cup of gypsum per 5 gal fabric pot drove the terps crazy. (sulfur?) I still get requests for her. I do miss that instant punch and soaring euphoria. My Bangi Haze is close but not as much body punch. I do want more. I love the way she fades in a room thats cool at night.
I can't wait to see yours finish.
somokemifugottum
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 11:18 PM #58
growdady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
Looking very correct there Grodaddy
I kept a cut of 818 I got as a freebie from the tude site for 3 years. I later bought a sixpack to see if anything was better. They were all the same one went a week or so longer (11 weeks ) than the others but all in all a very well worked line IMHO. I stopped growing her because of the smell. I'm in a deep red state and I just couldn't take her anywhere. I found a 1/3 cup of gypsum per 5 gal fabric pot drove the terps crazy. (sulfur?) I still get requests for her. I do miss that instant punch and soaring euphoria. My Bangi Haze is close but not as much body punch. I do want more. I love the way she fades in a room thats cool at night.
I can't wait to see yours finish.
somokemifugottum
Hi Rodehazard! yes she can stink the place up a bit, sorry you cant enjoy her anymore. Is your Bangi Haze from seed or cut? Thanks for taking the time to stop by the thread.

Old 01-25-2019, 12:49 AM #59
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by growdady View Post
Hi Rodehazard! yes she can stink the place up a bit, sorry you cant enjoy her anymore. Is your Bangi Haze from seed or cut? Thanks for taking the time to stop by the thread.
Grodaddy

I grew the seed plants of bangi outdoors this last summer. I kept the clones of five girls and now only cloning #4 she was great smoke and I got 12 oz off her in a 30 gallon tote. She's a wider leaf than the others and way more vigor. Smoke test was real close on all 5 I grew so I went with the stout girl with the fattest buds. I would love to have a 818 cut again but I made some crosses with Bodhi gogi and several other strains and I'm working through them first so not likely to spend $ on seeds for a while. I also grew out the Larry from Cali and loved all of them. Wish I had that back too. I used a mix I got off a High Brix thread by budrunner on this site. He lists some good foliar recipe's too.
Stay well

Old 01-25-2019, 01:04 AM #60
Rodehazrd

Stay well

Last edited by Rodehazrd; 01-25-2019 at 01:05 AM.. Reason: double post